Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Certificate of Live Birth is a FORGERY

dinarded

The guy is a fraud. His real name is Ron Polland. He received a BA in Psychology from Florida State University in 1970, a Masters in Educational Research from FSU in 1972, and a Doctorate in Instructional Systems from FSU in 1978. His curriculum vitae lists the other accomplishments he finds noteworthy. He holds himself out as an expert on surveys and market research.

He has NONE of the expertise he dishonestly claims. Why do you think he blurs his face?

What's the point of a video if you're going to puss out and hide your face?! LAME!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The guy is a fraud. His real name is Ron Polland. He received a BA in Psychology from Florida State University in 1970, a Masters in Educational Research from FSU in 1972, and a Doctorate in Instructional Systems from FSU in 1978. His curriculum vitae lists the other accomplishments he finds noteworthy. He holds himself out as an expert on surveys and market research.

He has NONE of the expertise he dishonestly claims. Why do you think he blurs his face?

What's the point of a video if you're going to puss out and hide your face?! LAME!

Gee...that's a lot of digging for you bud.....I think ANYONE could copy a paste someone else's comment from the video itself. I guess you believe EVERYTHING you read the FIRST time around huh?

How about you listen to all of the Kenyans that state he was born there. How about you take his sister's word for it? How about his Kenyan grandmother's word? Still not enough????

Oh wait......was he born in 1961 or 1964??? His MYSPACE and his COLB don't match

Edited by dinarded
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not saying that I believe this video, but even if it is true...so what? If I understand the law correctly, the president of the United States must be a US citizen. It doesn't state that he must be born here. His mother is a US citizen, therefore he has citizenship here reguardless of where he was physically born. Worse case scenario, he lied about where he was born. Unfortunately, every president that I can remember in my short time here on earth has been caught in at least one (honestly many, many more) lie while in office. Crooked politicians....all of them. No matter what party they represent.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm not saying that I believe this video, but even if it is true...so what? If I understand the law correctly, the president of the United States must be a US citizen. It doesn't state that he must be born here. His mother is a US citizen, therefore he has citizenship here reguardless of where he was physically born. Worse case scenario, he lied about where he was born. Unfortunately, every president that I can remember in my short time here on earth has been caught in at least one (honestly many, many more) lie while in office. Crooked politicians....all of them. No matter what party they represent.

Actually, they must be a natural born citizen. Meaning born in the United States

• Upvote 1

That's ridiculous.

Some guy with a blurred face is more reliable than the GOVERNMENT AGENCY WHO ISSUES BIRTH CERTIFICATES???

Actually, they must be a natural born citizen. Meaning born in the United States

Nope...not what it means. After all, McCain was born in Panama. It means citizen at birth.

Gee...that's a lot of digging for you bud.....I think ANYONE could copy a paste someone else's comment from the video itself. I guess you believe EVERYTHING you read the FIRST time around huh?

How about you listen to all of the Kenyans that state he was born there. How about you take his sister's word for it? How about his Kenyan grandmother's word? Still not enough????

Oh wait......was he born in 1961 or 1964??? His MYSPACE and his COLB don't match

ROFLMAOAY!! Well, his MYSPACE MUST be more reliable than his CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE>>>>>LOL!!

Do you really think that the President of the United States spends any time on MYSPACE?? REALLY???

His Kenyan STEPGRANDMOTHER said that she was there when his FATHER , Barack Obama the First, was born. When told they were talking about the President she very clearly says that he was born in HAWAII...where his father was studying.

His YOUNGER sister says that he wasn't born in Hawaii??? REALLY?? You DO have a QUOTE...right???

How about YOU stop believing ridiculous stuff without researching it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

its bad & frustrating enough coming onto this forum to read about rumors & speculations of the RV & will it or will it not happen soon. im here waiting on financial freedom and the anxiety is killing me. i know im not the only one losing sleep....

...i then come here to see you idiots are losing sleep trying to debate over Obamas birthplace? are you kidding me? theres nothing you can do about it. Americans voted him in.... by a landslide. hes in office. there is NOTHING you can do about it.

let it go and worry about more important things.... like this RV. if you have a problem with the presidency and think you can do a better job, then go run for office in 2012 or shut the F*** up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2