Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A question regarding UN CH XII frim Dec 15

rdubya

I have read, reread and read again the three parts of CH XII that were dissolved on the 15th... nowhere can I find ANYTHING regarding removal of trade restrictions concerning the market...

Is this one of those "read between the lines" inferred cases? If it is I feel we've all been duped. If I'm mistaken please let me know, but as far as I can tell, the results from the UN meeting on the 15th weren't what dinar traders/investors/dealers where looking for. I believe they purposely overlooked this fact and overhyped a mute point...

Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

I have read, reread and read again the three parts of CH XII that were dissolved on the 15th... nowhere can I find ANYTHING regarding removal of trade restrictions concerning the market...

Is this one of those "read between the lines" inferred cases? If it is I feel we've all been duped. If I'm mistaken please let me know, but as far as I can tell, the results from the UN meeting on the 15th weren't what dinar traders/investors/dealers where looking for. I believe they purposely overlooked this fact and overhyped a mute point...

Please someone tell me I'm wrong.

No, I don't believe you are wrong. I have read it several times now and cannot find anything either. Didn't post anything before for the fact that I didnt feel like getting bashed on, lol.

Why would people bash you? It's a good question to ask!

I don't really have an answer for that. Except for the fact that a lot of people on here don't want to hear facts that oppose an RV in the near future. That I have noticed. You give facts with proof and get negative reps. But then again, thats mainly in the Rumor section from what I see. So, again, I don't have an answer for you.

• Upvote 3

Maybe here?

Looks like sanctions were mainly about acquiring materials to be used for warfare.

Lifting the sanctions was "very, very significant'' because it will enable the Iraqi ministries of higher education, health and agriculture to import technologies, pesticides and other materials that were banned.

PressTV

Edited by jte70

Maybe here?

Looks like sanctions were mainly about acquiring materials to be used for warfare.

I know what they say, which is why I am asking what they have to do with $$ policies whatsoever...

As far as I can tell, NOTHING...

Alieveandcare,

I completly agree with you. I've had one thread I started, that questioned this legitamency of some of these Gurus, and multiple threads that I have posted on stating my POV that have all been deleted... Compared to what else I;ve seen on here they weren't overly negative or bash happy... but for whatever reason they were removed...

• Upvote 1

I know what they say, which is why I am asking what they have to do with $$ policies whatsoever...

Zip and diddly about the validity of its currency. Biggest thing I could see that impacts money from the UN meeting is that the Oil For Food program will end June 30 and Iraq gets its money back from DFI.

Big Deal. Now they can spray for roaches? :)

Edited by jte70

Alieveandcare,

I completly agree with you. I've had one thread I started, that questioned this legitamency of some of these Gurus, and multiple threads that I have posted on stating my POV that have all been deleted... Compared to what else I;ve seen on here they weren't overly negative or bash happy... but for whatever reason they were removed...

I can't find anything that has to do with money policies either. I bought into the Dinar for one reason and one reason only.. I have been buying between 100,000 - 200,000 dinar every month for the past year and a half. And plan to buy more in 2011, 2012...catch my drift here? I am not going crazy. I have been investing in currency for awhile now and know what makes sense and what doesn't make sense. I firmly believe that the Dinar WILL go up in value ( it is too undervalued for a country with that many resources). But, it is not going to make me a multi-millionaire overnight. I just do not see it happening. I see it steadily growing up in value over the next few years. I believe by 2013 it will be at par with the dollar ( possibly past it depending on how fast the dollar devalues). I do not seeing it going from worthless to 4.00 overnight. That would be too much a shock to the market everywhere else. They would go from being one of the poorest currencies to one of the richest overnight... I do not believe it will be like Kuwait per se. It will increase, but not like what people want. Its a long term investment. So is the dong and south korea. I would recommend getting in on them also. Both of them are going to be major players in manufacturing in 10-20 years. You will start seeing "made in korea and made in vietnam stickers alot more in a decade. Obviously the currency will increase in value as well.

People are stuck on what happened with Kuwait and just assume it will happen again... Well, I just don't see it. I see it happening, but over time. This is not going to be a get rich quick program.. But then again, this is just my own opinion. I could very easily be wrong.

Edited by aliveandcare
  • Upvote 5

Zip and diddly about the validity of its currency. Biggest thing I could see that impacts money from the UN meeting is that the Oil For Food program will end June 30 and Iraq gets its money back from DFI.

Big Deal. Now they can spray for roaches? :)

Exactly. Yet every dinar dealer's site I read that has up to date news lists THIS dissolve of ch xii as a MAJOR factor in the decision to BUY DINAR NOW. Lol. Yet they have sold SO MUCH DINAR in the last few weeks they are backlogged and raising prices... all the while we look like fools...

• Upvote 1

Exactly. Yet every dinar dealer's site I read that has up to date news lists THIS dissolve of ch xii as a MAJOR factor in the decision to BUY DINAR NOW. Lol. Yet they have sold SO MUCH DINAR in the last few weeks they are backlogged and raising prices... all the while we look like fools...

I have to admit, I did go out and buy more the week before the UN meeting. It's hard not to get pulled into the "it's gonna happen now" thing, that's part of the fun, and of course I'd be thrilled with that too. It just wasn't as big a piece of the picture as it was portrayed or interpreted. I see no reason to not be positive, but tempered.

I can't find anything that has to do with money policies either. I bought into the Dinar for one reason and one reason only.. I have been buying between 100,000 - 200,000 dinar every month for the past year and a half. And plan to buy more in 2011, 2012...catch my drift here? I am not going crazy. I have been investing in currency for awhile now and know what makes sense and what doesn't make sense. I firmly believe that the Dinar WILL go up in value ( it is too undervalued for a country with that many resources). But, it is not going to make me a multi-millionaire overnight. I just do not see it happening. I see it steadily growing up in value over the next few years. I believe by 2013 it will be at par with the dollar ( possibly past it depending on how fast the dollar devalues). I do not seeing it going from worthless to 4.00 overnight. That would be too much a shock to the market everywhere else. They would go from being one of the poorest currencies to one of the richest overnight... I do not believe it will be like Kuwait per se. It will increase, but not like what people want. Its a long term investment. So is the dong and south korea. I would recommend getting in on them also. Both of them are going to be major players in manufacturing in 10-20 years. You will start seeing "made in korea and made in vietnam stickers alot more in a decade. Obviously the currency will increase in value as well.

People are stuck on what happened with Kuwait and just assume it will happen again... Well, I just don't see it. I see it happening, but over time. This is not going to be a get rich quick program.. But then again, this is just my own opinion. I could very easily be wrong.

I abslolutly agree. I am in no way expecting this thing right now. I have had dinar for four years now and before that while I was stationed I Japan, I played the Yen game from time to time...

But what gets me is the more I look into this Dinar thing, the more I begin to beleive that ALL these GURUS and websites touting "personal opinions" and blogs and forums etc, etc, etc are all in this together...

I am in NO WAY a conspireicy theroist and when i finally decided to join a Dinar forum, I looked for the one that I felt had the LEAST affiliation with any dealer/trader/pusher what have you... but even this forum allows the posts from the "GURUS" to be circculated and the only thing I can see happenening from that is people are getting worked into a freenzy...

I KNOW (like personally know) people that decided to buy more dinar this holiday season instead of getting their kids xmas presents becasue they firmly beleive the hype that is being sold...and thats all it is, hype.

I see NO supporting evidence stating that when this happens it will happen huge and overnight, just a BAM $4.99!!!! I don't beleive it'll happen that way. It will be a gradual climb over a few years, if not decades...

I would LOVE to be wrong, beleive me... but I'm a realist

• Upvote 1

But what gets me is the more I look into this Dinar thing, the more I begin to beleive that ALL these GURUS and websites touting "personal opinions" and blogs and forums etc, etc, etc are all in this together...

I am in NO WAY a conspireicy theroist and when i finally decided to join a Dinar forum, I looked for the one that I felt had the LEAST affiliation with any dealer/trader/pusher what have you... but even this forum allows the posts from the "GURUS" to be circculated and the only thing I can see happenening from that is people are getting worked into a freenzy...

I have had those thoughts myself. And some of the very few people I've told about this investment have done everything but laugh in my face. Whatever, I've wasted money on lesser things that got me nowhere. I have learned a heck of a lot here though, and would love to see it come to fruition. I have wondered though if I'm the victim of some clever conspiracy, which is why I got mine from the bank! :)

I have had those thoughts myself. And some of the very few people I've told about this investment have done everything but laugh in my face. Whatever, I've wasted money on lesser things that got me nowhere. I have learned a heck of a lot here though, and would love to see it come to fruition. I have wondered though if I'm the victim of some clever conspiracy, which is why I got mine from the bank! :)

Like yourself, I did not purchase mine through a dealer, yet how many thousands did? I bet you every one of those dealers had an amazing christmas...

But my question still stands, can anyone explain the UN CH xii results and how they are in any way beneficial to the RV of the Dinar??

Doesnt really matter that you got it from a bank. I doubt you paid true exchange rates. All banks get them from an outside vendor. Usually The Bank of Ireland and they charge a service fee.

I abslolutly agree. I am in no way expecting this thing right now. I have had dinar for four years now and before that while I was stationed I Japan, I played the Yen game from time to time...

I KNOW (like personally know) people that decided to buy more dinar this holiday season instead of getting their kids xmas presents becasue they firmly beleive the hype that is being sold...and thats all it is, hype.

I see NO supporting evidence stating that when this happens it will happen huge and overnight, just a BAM $4.99!!!! I don't beleive it'll happen that way. It will be a gradual climb over a few years, if not decades...

Thats because it more than likely will NOT go BAM 4.99 overnight. No one has a damn switch to flip to make it happen, lol. The economy, government, and Entire damn country has to be well, stable, and prospering for it value extremely high. If you do research, Kuwait was completely fine when they RV'd. Iraq is far from it. I say its going to happen shortly... Maybe 0.25 on the high end, then SLOWLY increase. Iraq still has a lot of S*** to get worked out. They are still an extremely unstable country. They could do a 180 very easily right now. Especially once we leave. And that crap about ships waiting in port for a valued currency before anything is unloaded.... That is BS. they receive shipments everyday. Look up the receive logs on the port. Someone posted a link yesterday to it in Rumors. Anyway, i do not believe it will just go boom. It will go boom to $0.25 then increase... or something to that nature... That is just my REALISTIC opinion though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you are a lot closer to the truth than you think....Chapter VII never had anything to do with the value of their currency...just one more reason for the "gurus" to pick a date....the only thing that will impact the value is their GDP and a reduced money supply...that is the way money works.