Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible Budget Approval and Announcement

Rogue Knight

Very sorry. Now I can't get my own link to work. My apologies again. I'm just not very computer literate I guess.

Just tried again through original server and link was down. Same page I was orginally reading it on. I'm sorry folks, I'll try to fix this.....

Just tried again through original server and link was down. Same page I was orginally reading it on. I'm sorry folks, I'll try to fix this.....

اعلن الناطق الرسمي باسم مفوضية الانتخابات قاسم العبودي في مؤتمر صحفي عقده قبل قليل حضره مراسل ( وكالة إنباء الإعلام العراقي / واع ) ” ان النتائج الرسمية ستعلن في الصحف الرسمية لمدة 3 ايام بعد مصادقة مجلس المفوضين عليها ومن حق جميع الكيانات السياسية الطعن بالنتائج المصادق عليها “ Announced the official spokesman for the Electoral Commission denominator bonded in a press conference held shortly before attended the reporter (and Iraqi News Agency Information / INA), “The official results will be announced in the official newspapers for 3 days after the certification of the Board of Commissioners upon the right of all political entities to challenge the results that have been approved”

ت / ل . T / L. هـ E

LINK

My last try copied from the page left in my history. Hope this works... :)

• Upvote 1

The link opened for me but the article is dated 12/5/10.

Conscious / Urgent .. مفوضية الانتخابات : النتائج ستعلن في الصحف لمدة 3 ايام وللجميع الحق بالطعن Electoral Commission: Results will be announced in the newspapers for 3 days and all have the right to appeal

The link opened for me but the article is dated 12/5/10.

Conscious / Urgent .. مفوضية الانتخابات : النتائج ستعلن في الصحف لمدة 3 ايام وللجميع الحق بالطعن Electoral Commission: Results will be announced in the newspapers for 3 days and all have the right to appeal

Well that makes total sense to me that it is dates as 12/5/10 --- that is what happens on here. What is old is posted as new so someone feels like they have something to post about and get their 15 nanoseconds of fame.

Simply amazing. I guess we have all gone back to Jr. High with the need for attention so very high.

LOL

Good Day & Peace!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

اعلن الناطق الرسمي باسم مفوضية الانتخابات قاسم العبودي في مؤتمر صحفي عقده قبل قليل حضره مراسل ( وكالة إنباء الإعلام العراقي / واع ) ” ان النتائج الرسمية ستعلن في الصحف الرسمية لمدة 3 ايام بعد مصادقة مجلس المفوضين عليها ومن حق جميع الكيانات السياسية الطعن بالنتائج المصادق عليها “ Announced the official spokesman for the Electoral Commission denominator bonded in a press conference held shortly before attended the reporter (and Iraqi News Agency Information / INA), “The official results will be announced in the official newspapers for 3 days after the certification of the Board of Commissioners upon the right of all political entities to challenge the results that have been approved”

ت / ل . T / L. هـ E

LINK

My last try copied from the page left in my history. Link up at top seems to be working again..

Well that makes total sense to me that it is dates as 12/5/10 --- that is what happens on here. What is old is posted as new so someone feels like they have something to post about and get their 15 nanoseconds of fame.

Simply amazing. I guess we have all gone back to Jr. High with the need for attention so very high.

LOL

Good Day & Peace!

I'm sorry, you must be Jesus. You must have never made a mistake.

• Upvote 3

Is this the article you were trying to post?

Conscious / euro exchange rate and the dollar against foreign currencies

المشـرف العام General Supervisor

حجم الخط: Font size:

واع / ن . Conscious / n. خ X

27/12/2010 1:01pm 27/12/2010 1:01 pm

بلغت أسعار صرف العملات الرئيسية مقابل اليورو والدولار في أسواق الصرف الاجنبي اليوم الاثنين كما يلي: Prices of main currencies against the euro and the dollar in foreign exchange markets on Monday as follows:

سعر الصرف Exchange rate

1.3144 1.3144 دولار U.S. $

108.81 108.81 ين ياباني Japanese Yen

0.8513 0.8513 جنيه استرليني £

1.2608 1.2608 فرنك سويسري Swiss Franc

7.4526 7.4526 كرونة دنمركية Krone Dnmarkip

7.841 7.841 كرونة نرويجية Norwegian Krone

8.9808 8.9808 كرونة سويدية Swedish Krona

1.3103 1.3103 دولار استرالي Australian dollars

1.3234 1.3234 دولار كندي Canadian Dollars

10.2249 10.2249 دولار هونج كونج Hong Kong Dollar

40.0405 40.0405 روبل روسي Russian Ruble

1.7053 1.7053 دولار سنغافوري S $

كما بلغت أسعار صرف العملات الرئيسية مقابل الدولار كما يلي : The value of exchange rates of major currencies against the dollar as follows:

سعر الصرف Exchange rate

اليورو Euro 1.3145 1.3145 دولار U.S. $

الاسترليني Sterling 1.5434 1.5434 دولار U.S. $

الدولار الاسترالي Australian Dollar 1.0032 1.0032 دولار U.S. $

82.76 82.76 ين ياباني Japanese Yen

0.9591 0.9591 فرنك سويسري Swiss Franc

5.6686 5.6686 كرونة دنمركية Krone Dnmarkip

5.965 5.965 كرونة نرويجية Norwegian Krone

6.832 6.832 كرونة سويدية Swedish Krona

1.6907 1.6907 ريال برازيلي Brazilian Real

1.0059 1.0059 دولار كندي Canadian Dollars

7.7802 7.7802 دولار هونج كونج Hong Kong Dollar

12.3486 12.3486 بيزو مكسيكي Mexican Peso

30.462 30.462 روبل روسي Russian Ruble

1.2977 1.2977 دولار سنغافوري S $

6.7091 6.7091 راند جنوب افريقي South African Rand

ت / ل . T / L. هـ E

• Upvote 1

Rogue, correct if I'm wrong but I think this article is talking about forming the GOI because of the date shown, not the budget for 2011.

wink.gif Cheers my friend!

Conscious / Baghdad / l. E

12/5/2010 12:50 pm

Announced the official spokesman for the Electoral Commission denominator bonded in a press conference held shortly before attended the reporter (and Iraqi News Agency Information / INA), "The official results will be announced in the official newspapers for 3 days after the certification of the Board of Commissioners upon the right of all political entities to challenge the results that have been approved"

T / L. E

• Upvote 1

Is this the article you were trying to post?

Conscious / euro exchange rate and the dollar against foreign currencies

المشـرف العام General Supervisor

حجم الخط: Font size:

واع / ن . Conscious / n. خ X

27/12/2010 1:01pm 27/12/2010 1:01 pm

بلغت أسعار صرف العملات الرئيسية مقابل اليورو والدولار في أسواق الصرف الاجنبي اليوم الاثنين كما يلي: Prices of main currencies against the euro and the dollar in foreign exchange markets on Monday as follows:

سعر الصرف Exchange rate

No even the link I posted doesn't show the articles I was originally reading. You did a much better job than I posting an article though.... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1