Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which one is it?

iqdheadlines

I'm getting really confused now as to what budget reading has really taken place?

The news sources are now saying that the 1st 2011 budget reading will take place on Sunday Iraqi time.

But I have already heard that the 1st and 2nd reading has already taken place and that the 3rd reading will be taking place this Suday?????????????????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

I'm getting really confused now as to what budget reading has really taken place?

The news sources are now saying that the 1st 2011 budget reading will take place on Sunday Iraqi time.

But I have already heard that the 1st and 2nd reading has already taken place and that the 3rd reading will be taking place this Suday?????????????????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

A few things need to be considered. There has been a huge amount of trivial information posted on various sites. The CBI website has been down for more than 24 hours with no auctions. The first reading, the second reading will happen today, will not happen today and the budget has been scrapped altogether so we're going to have to start all over again. A "letter" has purportedly surfaced saying that IQD is not for international trade and is for inside of Iraq only. Fedex cannot courier IQD's. Ali and Ty are breaking the law. Yada, yada, yada. These items on the surface seem to ascribe relevance to the notion that an RV/RI may not occur this year after all. Yet, the serious student of warfare, who has ever taken the time to read Sun Tzu's Art of War would know that MIS-INFORMATION is a powerful tool in the arsenal of skilled commander. So, ask yourself: Is this really what is happening or could it be that something greater is in the works? Many are getting down and yet these things have been talked about by many on this site, and others, and that CBI will cease auctions for a period prior to any significant movement. Look at the posts made by people in the tech industries about "band width" and narrowing the band width to work behind the scenes. Consider the words of Mohammed (someone help me with this...) [saleh?] and how virtually everything he says contradicts everything else he says. I mean, really, look at the things that took place at the UNSC earlier this month. We are in a season like no other. I just feel it! I'm am not saying I have "intel" and that I know someone who knows someone. I am not even saying it will happen in 2010. I AM, however, saying that things are lining up for something pretty spectacular to occur and there has never been another time when all the key elements fit together as they do now. B)

Hello, Happy Holidays everyone. New to the site, new to investing in Dinar. I have heard and read so much, and this site is the only site with intelligent life replies/information. I am very happy to have found this site today. I am researching a few things, and hope to be in the right spot/thread, if not please advise.

This investment was a last minute buy, heard a rumor, took a look, and jumped. Sounds like I may have become a 5 or 6 time millionaire if all goes well? It is confusing for a first timer. Friends tell me get the heck out of the country with them, go to Belize?? Open Seychelles corp., open bank accounts. So now that I am completely spinning, anyone want to throw me a line or two of advice or tips?

just read on a site newshound that it's postponed....I'm reading it now, but earlier I found a thread on this site here where a guy searched it this way,

1-search bing

2-type in Iraq currency news

3-2nd page to bing look for web that has the word "hound" in it. can't put links on here, that is just stupid but everyone must have reasons. but I also have freedom of speach....stupid.

ok lastly you can set up rss feed on it.

Good luck, as I'm a super super newbie here and with the whole scenario.

just read on a site newshound that it's postponed....I'm reading it now, but earlier I found a thread on this site here where a guy searched it this way,

1-search bing

2-type in Iraq currency news

3-2nd page to bing look for web that has the word "hound" in it. can't put links on here, that is just stupid but everyone must have reasons. but I also have freedom of speach....stupid.

ok lastly you can set up rss feed on it.

Good luck, as I'm a super super newbie here and with the whole scenario.

Sorry but, what??????????

Im new here so Im going to ask you guys to take it easy on me with this one but why would they want to throw off speculators?

they are trying to keep dinar circulation to a minimum...when the rv occurs,all the notes will have to be accounted for and honored. so its in their best interest to keep sales low.

im actually excited for the first time.

no auction for the last few days, and the cbi website has been down.....if nothing comes of this , im done. what a joke that would be.