Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does anybody know the average amount of dinar Iraqi citizens have in savings? Also any ideas on what a guestimate would be for salary for say a school teacher, fireman or policeman or equivalent jobs? I've looked and cannot find the answers I'm looking for. Thank you for any help y'all can provide.

The general feeling I get (just from surfing this site) is that they do not have much in the way of savings on average. Just a few of the high rollers do but not the average working class stiff.

I recently heard from the budget of iraq saying that they will provide 100K dinars to each Student, I dunno what they mean by each student now. But that's how it is. I feel this is one of those countries where an average iraqi individual is worth millions here as the population seems to be less as well.

Michel..

I recently heard from the budget of iraq saying that they will provide 100K dinars to each Student, I dunno what they mean by each student now. But that's how it is. I feel this is one of those countries where an average iraqi individual is worth millions here as the population seems to be less as well.

Michel..

If we talk apples vs apples instead of apples vs oranges, meaning we compare dinar to the dollar with a common amount, and lets make the dinar a really good deat at a dime. Ten cents. That 100K dinar become what, $10,000. That Iraqi citizen, in this case a student, is not worth millions, regardless of the population density. the Iraqi people could, and should, be worth a lot of money, literally swimming in it if you don't mind swimming in oil, and I don't mean must crude but olive oil, as well as all the myriad agricultural products they used to produce and could again. There was a time when Iraq could, and sometimes did, feed the entire middle eastern block of countries of which it is part. This is not a useless, parched, camel infested desert. This was the place we know as the Garden of Eden. The potentials are immense, in oil, and in agriculture. But for now the people are poor, dirt poor. They have basically no savings because they have to spend every dinar they get just to survive.

One of my former students, an Egyptian by birth, works in that part of the world, travelling from one country to the next. He has always said that Iraq had more potential, and less actual usable wealth for the common folk, than any of the other coutnes he goes to and works in. He studied for three years here in Canada and knows what a North American lifestyle means in terms of consumerism, and cash flow, and availability of services and goods. His great hope is that Iraq can come back to the level of wealth for the citizenry that existed there for centuries.

End of lecture ...

smee2

Welcome to the forum Sinned123.

smee2 has answered much better than I could.

Iraq has the potential to surpass Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and all others.We are just trying to tap in on their wealth. They have been strangled for over 30 years and now the noose has been taken off their necks but they have a lot to work through.