Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al Maliki sets Iraq government priorities

dflake

Al Maliki sets Iraq government priorities

Friday, December 24, 2010 12:06 GMT

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Al Maliki described the mission of the new government as major. Al Maliki set five priorities for his government namely security, Finances, Oil, Electricity and foreign relations. Iraqi PM demanded a work plan from each minister on the priorities above.

For more details, click play movie.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-57982-Al-Maliki-sets-Iraq-government-priorities.html

When I opened the link give in the above post I clicked on the movie link and although it says en at the end of the link (which I thought was for English) I could not understand a word Maliki was saying, but immediately my eyes went to the bottom right of the movie screen where there is a picture-type banner at the bottom with a baby's head being held by a hand. That struck me with emotion as I am playing Christmas music and was thinking about Baby Jesus and Iraqi coming back into its own as the original cradle of civilization.

I was about to head to bed when I changed my mind and checked out this site and this is immediately where I was led.

Such a wonderful time to be alive and a part of what I believe to be Biblical history in the making.

Merry Christmas everyone... and anticipate a much more Prosperous and Happy New Year !