Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOLY SMOKES

30 at 50

Hi Jack,

The CEO of Rabee told me that Warka is suspended due to the fact that the GOI pulled a ton of $$ out of many banks,for some internal reason,he said Warka was particularly hit hard because they had a lot of the GOI $$. They were low on $$..He said Warka should be fine to trade again in Jan.He said he thinks that some foreign banks MAY have made large stock purchases.He said don't worry about your money there.

They have tons of assets.Thats all I know.I don't have any Warka stock ,but I'm glad over half my IQD's are in the market,Vast fortunes will be made even if it doesn't RV,get in now..

I personally have seen 50k turn into 500 k in only a couple years in markets like this one

• Upvote 1

What exactly did you do to make 50K grow to 500K?

Yes i was buying penny gold stocks in 2001 while everyone else was still licking there wound from the dot com bust .This meager investment exploded in three years to almost 500k..

This happens all the time in tiny markets.Iraq is one of (if) not the tiniest market in the world.

I think it will explode..with or with out the RV.

The world will rush in when they here it's safe to get in the water..haha..and we will be waiting to sell to them..hahah..at huge multiples !

Blessings all.....