Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time line on new warka account?

Kipawa

A newbie here. I went to the Warka web page and filled out the appropriate form and sent a copy of my passport over a week ago and have heard nothing? Should I be concerned or is this a normal time frame?

Thank You

I did the same thing 11 days ago and I also have heard nothing. I have asked Adam if this is normal, but I have not heard anything back from him yet also. I don't know what to do except wait. That was Adan's answer to me the first time I asked him. It's my understanding that Warka was closed until the 21st. If I hear back I will let you know.

Totally normal.

Mine took a little over a month.

I had submitted everything online. Several weeks of emails before I was told that they didnt have my info.

Resubmitted by email, and was set up in about 10 days.

Unlike here in the good ol USA, Warka moves VERY slowly.

Be persistent, not rude.

Good luck to you both.

Totally normal.

Mine took a little over a month.

I had submitted everything online. Several weeks of emails before I was told that they didnt have my info.

Resubmitted by email, and was set up in about 10 days.

Unlike here in the good ol USA, Warka moves VERY slowly.

Be persistent, not rude.

Good luck to you both.

Thanks Crazy. I'll email them. Do you have the email that you used to contact them for follow-up? Much appreciated.

A newbie here. I went to the Warka web page and filled out the appropriate form and sent a copy of my passport over a week ago and have heard nothing? Should I be concerned or is this a normal time frame?

Thank You

Here are the emails for the warka reps:

Customer service: c.services@warka-bank-iq.com

E-bank: e-bank@warka-bank-iq.com

Mohammad k Issa: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

If you are trying to open an account this late in the game it might take a while. But after they send you the email that it is open you will have to fund it with a wire tranfer which will also take about three to four days. Just know it takes a bit.

You have to remember there in different time zones than us. I am in California so I believe they are 10 hours different. You need to email warka bank at

c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com. Make sure you do it late in the evening such as if it is 10 here, it is 8am in Iraq. Make sure u send a very clear picture or copy of ur passport. These were my exact instructions....

I would like to open an investment account with your bank. Im interested in opening two accounts, one will be a personal USD account, the other will be a IQD savings account.  I have attached  a copy of my United States passport. If there is any other information that is required, please let me know immediately as to not delay the process. Thank you in advance

Sincerely Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

They get flooded with emails and if u make things difficult, unclear or send it during non business hours for them, there likely to just delete ur email and move on to others. My account was setup in about 14 hours. They are very difficult to communicate with and u want to be clear as can be. It is late in the game as others have mentioned so you may avoid this meathod for investing since we seem so close. Wire transfers and confirmations are very time consuming especially with christmas and new years approaching. Ps iraqs Weekend is Friday and Saturday. As I write this it's there Thursday or last day of there work week. Hope this helps. Goob out!

• Upvote 1

Thank You

Go to this link on dinar speculation

http://dinarspeculation.com/how-to-open-a-warka-account-to-invest-in-iraqi-dinar/

and follow the instructions on setting it up through e-mail.

That's the best way to do it.

P.S. This website is also Adam Montana's who runs DV

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Newbie here. I tried opening a Warka account online. It didn't allow me to open account due to "name needs to be in four boxes". With my middle name included I only have 3 names. Can anybody advise. Thanks