Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the country's economy is fully liberated from the economic sanctions

ronscarpa

Central Bank: the country's economy is fully liberated from the economic sanctions

18 December, 2010 @ 08:25:00 - Al-Fayhaa News

Central Bank of Iraq, the economy of the country's liberation in full after the decision of the UN Security Council yesterday to lift the sanctions imposed on it under Chapter VII.

The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed that the Iraqi economy liberated completely from all international restrictions, which put it 20 years ago, because of the policies of the dictatorial regime, pointing out that Iraq has emerged from Chapter VII, and the issue of Kuwaiti reparations does not affect the economic reality of Iraq.

The central bank adviser that the protection of Iraqi funds internationalist for six months to come came at the request of Iraq to rehabilitate and can put it to receive funds from the new.

AFN link

• Upvote 4

Doesn't this contradict our other intel that says Kuwait is holding out for cash? I love the post, but seems to be messing with other stuff we have.

This has probably been posted elsewhere on site, but just to put news out toward debunking(?) those claims, search this on the Internet:

_________________ BEGIN ARTICLE ________________________________

Prospects Bright For Solution To Kuwait, Iraq Outstanding Issues

Posted: December 18, 2010 by Justhopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Hoshyar Zebari, Iraq, Joe Biden, kuwait, Kuwait City, Saddam Hussein, United Nations, United Nations Security Council

KUWAIT CITY: A number of professors of political science and security experts said prospects are bright for the solution of outstanding issues between Kuwait and Iraq in the face of a number of sanctions on Iraq being dropped by a Security Council resolution. However, the Council warned Iraq against not complying with its obligations towards Kuwait, reports Al-Anba daily.

They made it clear that the issues of compensation and the prisoners of war and missing persons is still under the control of the United Nations and are moving in the normal direction.

________________ TRUNCATE ARTICLE _________________________________

There is more to the article, but the above should provide some educated insight. It is "professors of political science and security experts" opinions, but I'll take it as news until I see otherwise. It is just more good news in my book. ;)

Go RV!

Cheers!