Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, what of substance came out of yesterday's Kuwait & Iraq meeting?

Upgradable

I haven't heard anything substantially postive at all. Only statement I read says that Iraq hasn't tried very hard to locate missing Kuwaiti people or archives. Has there been any confirmation (solid intel) that the reparation payments have been set/made? Is this still an impediment to Iraq RV/RI?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is a good question. any answers out there? it kinda looks like a staring contest between kuwait and iraq. kuwait is perhaps appropriately lording over iraq so they can reap a bunch of money also. a side benefit thanks to saddams invasion. the people of iraq are paying, as the people do in a democracy. good that iraq is slowly gaining support for a total release from chap 7 in the u.n. prior to a r.v. this would benefit everyone of us, countries, etc. it will financially benefit kuwait also but kuwait will gain even more if the r.v. occures prior to a total release from chapter 7. i think they get to double dip somehow. remember a lot of countries are also looking to the r.v. to get their country out of financial trouble. i wonder if they will tax the begessus out of themselves first? hopefully our u.s. government will actually use their 3.5 trillion iqd to actually pay off our national debt.

Actually from what I have read, an agreement had been met and Kuwait. "Parliament cleared one of the final hurdles to the government formation on Saturday by lifting a ban on three senior Sunni politicians who had been excluded for suspected links to the party of former dictator Saddam Hussein." "Monday Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will unveil his new cabinet , retaining the oil minister who forged ambitious plans to turn the war-ravaged country into a top global oil producer". Our investment is about to come to an end for us and a new beginning for the Iraqi people. May this Holiday Season be one of new beginnings and peace for all.

• Upvote 1

I haven't heard anything substantially postive at all. Only statement I read says that Iraq hasn't tried very hard to locate missing Kuwaiti people or archives. Has there been any confirmation (solid intel) that the reparation payments have been set/made? Is this still an impediment to Iraq RV/RI?

Upgradable, just a silly question here about how you came up to referring to

yourself as upgradable???? :)

Edited by Dinar Dude