Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've never seen the Dinars this high before on Forex

rtrusty

Have you folks seen it this high before?

Symbol Bid Ask High Low Open Change Time

USD/IQD 1,154.4000 1,199.9000 1,154.4000 1,154.4000 1,154.4000 0.0000 03:02

I think it went about to that the other day. Which of course means it's dropping in value. :(

I just looked at XE.com and it says

1.00 USD = 1,166.60 IQD

That is the asking price, no big deal.... you want to see it going DOWN DOWN DOWN.. Thanks for the post though :rolleyes:

Nice!!! The XE app on my phone shows it at 1166.06. But then again, I maybe doing something wrong. I think you can peg them in two different directions & get two different figures :)... Still nice to see it moving in the right direction.. I have noticed a lot of SMALL movement on the XE app that I've never seen before, which is also very fun to watch.

Merry Christmas all!!!!!

Rtrusy, the forex does not trade on the weekends until sunday at 4 pm Eastern U.S. time, that might have something to do with the anomaly you are seeing.

Just a thought :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't blame it on the Dollar, blame it on the Euro - The Dollar is the safe haven for when the Euro and Yen undergo selling pressure. If the Dollar Index holds 80 (currently at 80.38) from the reversal off of November's low, then that will put more pressure on all commodities (except maybe gold) and the commodity currencies (AUD, CAD, BRL), and that would include the IQD. A break of 80 would be bearish for the USD, and a final convincing break below 77 would signal serious signs of a Dollar collapse (the historical low, which occurred in 2008, is around 70), which I have heard is being predicted sometime in early 2011. But for now the epicenter is in Europe, not here.

Don't blame it on the Dollar, blame it on the Euro - The Dollar is the safe haven for when the Euro and Yen undergo selling pressure. If the Dollar Index holds 80 (currently at 80.38) from the reversal off of November's low, then that will put more pressure on all commodities (except maybe gold) and the commodity currencies (AUD, CAD, BRL), and that would include the IQD. A break of 80 would be bearish for the USD, and a final convincing break below 77 would signal serious signs of a Dollar collapse (the historical low, which occurred in 2008, is around 70), which I have heard is being predicted sometime in early 2011. But for now the epicenter is in Europe, not here.

AGREED, euro is taking a beating!!!!

It is just because of the dollars flux.... its no biggie except our dollar sucks lol

It is just because of the dollars flux.... its no biggie except our dollar sucks lol

Actually our dollar wouldn't be sucking if we are getting more dinar to our dollar...Would be sucking if we were getting less dinar..