Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clarification Please

JAS91

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day especially with what is going on today. I have been a lurker of this forum for sometime now, reading all the "Rumors" of people cousins, sister's, father in laws, brother having a "connection" to knowing when the RV will actually happen. I hope this happens soon, as does everyone on this forum :)

Now, I have been reading around about chapter 7 being lifted, and there are a few threads already asking about what is really going on, in the end it seems to travel off and I never found the answer. This is my first post, and I am young, and here to learn. If you all don't mind could someone clarify what is really going on? I understand Biden is trying to get the hold of chapter 7 off, but has it happened?

Also, (again, I am fairly new to this) what does GOI stand for?

Sorry for making another thread when there are a few already in the similar topic. But I do not understand the answer's I am reading. Thanks again everyone, and GO RV!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is having a great day especially with what is going on today. I have been a lurker of this forum for sometime now, reading all the "Rumors" of people cousins, sister's, father in laws, brother having a "connection" to knowing when the RV will actually happen. I hope this happens soon, as does everyone on this forum :)

Now, I have been reading around about chapter 7 being lifted, and there are a few threads already asking about what is really going on, in the end it seems to travel off and I never found the answer. This is my first post, and I am young, and here to learn. If you all don't mind could someone clarify what is really going on? I understand Biden is trying to get the hold of chapter 7 off, but has it happened?

Also, (again, I am fairly new to this) what does GOI stand for?

Sorry for making another thread when there are a few already in the similar topic. But I do not understand the answer's I am reading. Thanks again everyone, and GO RV!

Chapter 7 was NOT lifted today. Just a few articles were lifted. The biggie paying off Kuwait still has to happen. :unsure:

• Upvote 3

Chapter 7 was NOT lifted today. Just a few articles were lifted. The biggie paying off Kuwait still has to happen. unsure.gif

Correct, not out of Chap 7 completely, however, Maliki stressed that the issue with Kuwait will be ratified swiftly. I'm so excited right now....

Again, I will say this...I believe everything is done but has not been announced...PLUS with the "closed door" meeting with Kuwait may be about formalities...

Get ready!!!!

• Upvote 5

All of the BIG requirements an Iraq have been lifted. Iraq will (as they have been) will continue to pay Kuwait 5% off of their exported oil to reparations... Thats nothing new. They will however be able to have free trade with their foreign counterparts and they will get alot of goods they could not buy before... They will also have access to the 1.17 trillion that was held up buy the IMF .... It was secured So Saddam (Lucifer burn his Soul) could not fight against us further.... Iraq is about to emerge on the world market for investment and foreign trade....This will further our investment in the dinar ....They will RV soon. It is almost impossible not too..... GO RV

• Upvote 1

Awesome, I appreciate everyones answers. I'm happy I joined and asked this, now everything is a lot more clear.

So honestly no one has any idea when the R.V. will actually take place correct? But it is soon to happen? Hopefully before 2011, my spring tuition wont pay itself :P

Thanks again guys, you all are all very helpful and kind. GO RV :)

IT happened today. Their was a meeting of the UN Security Council and they all voted yes to releasing Iraq from Chapter 7 and welcomed them back into the world community. All except France that is who abstained.

Hope this helps a little.

The Personal Coach

I watched it live at www.UNdispatch.com

WHERE IN THE HECK DID YOU GET YOUR INFO THAT CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED???????

Awesome, I appreciate everyones answers. I'm happy I joined and asked this, now everything is a lot more clear.

So honestly no one has any idea when the R.V. will actually take place correct? But it is soon to happen? Hopefully before 2011, my spring tuition wont pay itself :P

Thanks again guys, you all are all very helpful and kind. GO RV :)

YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD NO ONE KNOWS AND I MEAN NO KNOWS THE RATE OR DATE

Edited by mrref

The vote may not have undone ch 7 in its entirety. It did, however, remove some certain resolutions that were holding them down. The UNSC can reimpose sanctions of some form or other if M and A start showing their A$$E$ and the GOI goes all freaky on us again. The resolutions that were released are major in that now they will begin to control their own destiny without the training wheels. Therefore, as far as we are concerned, it has been effectively diminished and trade with the world will begin to happen. Let us not forget the meeting of the UNSC for Iraq and Kuwait on the 17th. That along with what happens on the 18th in the parliament will tell the tale...

IT happened today. Their was a meeting of the UN Security Council and they all voted yes to releasing Iraq from Chapter 7 and welcomed them back into the world community. All except France that is who abstained.

Hope this helps a little.

The Personal Coach

I watched it live at www.UNdispatch.com

First of all, they are NOT TOTALLY out of chapter 7 yet. They resolved 3 articles that they voted on. China was the country that abstained not France. The issues with Kuwait are the last thing they need to resolve in order to totally be lifted out of chapter 7. Iraq and Kuwait have a closed session meeting on Friday to resolve these issues. I believe that once they do resolve them it's GOI=RV time

Edited by meatmen4dinar

Correct, not out of Chap 7 completely, however, Maliki stressed that the issue with Kuwait will be ratified swiftly. I'm so excited right now....

Again, I will say this...I believe everything is done but has not been announced...PLUS with the "closed door" meeting with Kuwait may be about formalities...

Get ready!!!!

Will we have to wait for another UNSC meeting to completely lift Ch 7...or can this happen w/o another meeting?

Thanks.