Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN question

wetgravity

Why? I can not imagine that our VP is chairing a special high level Iraq session at the UN and they have voted to remove sanctions that have been in place on Iraq for 20 years, and not even worthy of a breaking news headline or the like? Does that tell you that this is being downplayed or is it too early for them to pull together a story with content?

• Downvote 2

Why? I can not imagine that our VP is chairing a special high level Iraq session at the UN and they have voted to remove sanctions that have been in place on Iraq for 20 years, and not even worthy of a breaking news headline or the like? Does that tell you that this is being downplayed or is it too early for them to pull together a story with content?

Not sure it is on Fox and Bloomberg and Yahoo.

It scrolled on the bottom of CNN that "Un has lifted all sanctions on Iraq". That was all that was mentioned. It has not been mentioned since. Low key event for some reason.

WHY WOULD ANYBODY IN THE US CARE ABOUT THE SANCTIONS BEING LIFTED IN IRAQ UNLESS THEY KNOW ABOUT THE DINAR RV'ING

Edited by 3grlz
  • Upvote 1

there is actually a full article on CNN. You have to go to the world page, then the middle east page. it's on there...i read it about 15 minutes ago. just FYI :)

Show us some love -- and BRING THAT LINK -- it's X-MAS -- lol !!!!

Edited by EBJNYC

Keep in mind the US media will not cover a lot of Iraq's news since only about 1% of the US population are actually paying close attention it... just a thought. smile.gif

Yep, also keep in mind that we are not receiving all of the pertinent news either...believe that...

There's more going on than we know.....

• Upvote 1