Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi terp info (2005)

RICA.03

What's going on DV?

I'm a new member but have been watching this site for a while. I am a dinar holder who has every denomination from 1-25000. I have spent much time in various regions of Iraq. I first heard of the IQD's potential in 2005 while in country. My "outfit" worked closely with a translator from Iraq that supported our operations. He was paid in USD but would often exchange for dinar. He had 1000 dinar notes at the time and explained to me that each 1000 dinar note was slated to equel 100usd. I am aware of the possaible rv rates put out there but none really match his intel. This was a while ago but I was wondering if this was consistant with anything else anyone has heard. Send it....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

my math puts the translator at 10 cents

he's saying RV @ 10 cents

which by any other standard investment would be considered a great return

but in this case 10 cents RV would just bring a heap of trouble and speculation

IMVHO

BTW- can anybody tell me why my pic does not show up in my posts

Edited by erthtunes

Sportfisher-

the 1dinar notes and 50dinar notes are the lowest I am confident about. I have 5dinar notes and coins but will have to find out more about them because I can't find many examples on the net. I'll get back to you that. The notes and coins are from in country back in 2008.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sportfisher-

the 1dinar notes and 50dinar notes are the lowest I am confident about. I have 5dinar notes and coins but will have to find out more about them because I can't find many examples on the net. I'll get back to you that. The notes and coins are from in country back in 2008.

Rica, if you've been watching this site for awhile as you claim, then you know that you would soon be elevated to "hero" status if you would only post a picture of the small denoms you claim to have in your posession. Just sayin!

• Upvote 1

Rick-

done deal, Are the 1or 50 rare? Or are you asking about the 5 and coins. I'll get back either way, hope I'm not putting out bad poop on old currency. Don't think so though.

No legally tender bills below 50 dinar or coins below 25 have ever been seen. Post a pic and you'll be a Hero, indeed! What is currently known is posted at http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes Older issued currency can be found on Wikipedia and other sites.