Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Late 2010 early 2011 new notes

Uncle Barkie

I came across this while looking for anything on the net. I apologize if it's been previously posted , but this , for me, was an interesting tidbit.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

It's very brief but mentions the upcoming release of new " notes." It's the first I myself have actually seen it mentioned as definitive.

Happy holidays everyone!

Uncle Barkie

• Upvote 2

Thanks for finding this, Uncle Barkie. While I don't think this particular article has been posted, the news has been discussed here: As Hammer911 and Doc31 state, this source is always changing his tune. We can't rely on what he says as having any relation to what is actually being planned by CBI or the GOI. The news report in this other thread, however, does not mention the other denominations of notes.

Edited by Freedom Biz
  • Upvote 1

Yeah , I read that after I posted this Freedombiz . The actual article I read and copied the shortcut to is posted on wikipedia . I googled " Iraqi 5 dinar note " and copied the link for the " redenomination" article. The wiki article reads differently from the shortcuts article . sorry .

Uncle Barkie :)

Edited by Uncle Barkie