Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we waiting on the dinar to save the world?

DirtDauber

I am a newbie to the sight but not the dinar. I have tried to hide in the bushes and read the topics and articles and learn from you who have intel. I have a couple of questions. 1} W never said the dinar wouldsave the world economy just pay us back for the war, how will the dinar save the world economy? 2} I have seen stated many times, our treasury holds a bonch of dinar, can that be substantiated? I have never seen proof of that, i believe it but havenever been ableto confirm. Any thoughts?

Also, all of the money that we would put back into the economy, helping out local banks - hopefully, opening businesses and creating jobs to hire others. I would say it would help tremendously. PLUS the ridiculous taxes we will be paying to the IRS. Charities are hurting because people do not have the extra $ to donate, we would help those causes as well. It goes on and on, so I would say yes, it would help US.

• Upvote 1