Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: KTF Missions 11/25/10

iamlizzyb

Good evening Family,

T minus 37…..or less.

Happy Thanksgiving……….

It’s nice that as a country we set a day aside to give thanks for many things in our lives. I am thankful to be saved by Grace and to have found ……..the soul-mate of my life. I am beyond thankful for the blessings that my children are to us and the double blessing that our grandchildren are……..to us. I am thankful to be able to guide you with your investment here at KTFMissions.com and be privileged to the knowledge about the IQD. I am thankful that many of you call me friend. I hope that today was filled with glorious love. I pray that the Holy Spirit covered you and yours as it comforted you with love. Once again Happy Thanksgiving and may you be happy in all that you do.

I really appreciate when members pitch in to create teamwork. If you recall Family I told you that today was not about us. It was strictly a day to pay homage to M. Actually it was a day for M to celebrate himself as he stared into the mirror. So did M accomplish the trifecta today? IMO…….he accomplished what he wanted……..attention for himself solely. So with today being over with can we get to work on Sunday? Well ……..it’s pretty much what we told you last Sunday. He found out there was a party for him today so he cancelled the GOI to highlight him instead. Below is an article that tells you the pieces are there but the jigsaw puzzle still needs assembly. Please enjoy.

Frank:

Ok…The electoral process has not been a success yet…as all appointments and nominations

have not been listed, accepted, approved or made public to the people of Iraq and the

world public…. Does not process refer from start to finish and all encompass election to

the formation and swearing of the government and all cabinet officials??

This article could be holding intel.

I quickly highlighted some areas.

By the way this was in Arabic and is also posted in the back news

center of KTFM with no highlights.

Voice of Iraq) – in order to communicate with the creators in the field of culture, media and actors in achieving the strategic partnership with the Electoral Commission for elections received the Board of Commissioners represented with Professor Faraj al-Haidari and Judge Qassem Al Aboudi, Prof. Karim al-Tamimi and Mr. Iyad Kanani, Ms. Amal Bayraktar delegation Noor Foundation on the afternoon of Wednesday, for the fourth of the month this November ..

Was opened by modern, during the meeting, Judge denominator bonded spokesman for the Commission reviewed the critical stagethat Iraq is going through its various institutions and the role of professional media aimed at strengthening the position desired, also reviewed the efforts of the Electoral Commission and the difficulties encountered in its work during the hold them to maturity recent electoral any legislative elections took place on the seventh of March of this year ..

For his part, Mr. Ahmed Sayegh Director, Center for the light in his role of UNHCR in the success of the biggest electoral processes in the history of Iraq, stressing that Al-Noor Foundation is a window to the world in all UNHCR national steps. As mentioned goldsmith that the Iraqi people was accompanied by UNHCR in all steps have been able to attract 60% of the people to participate in the elections as a result of seeking to influence the Iraqi citizen the same fidgety.

To occur that Mr. Karim al-Tamimi, the electoral administration of the national self-cadre, who has seen the light thanks to this election and how this momentum, stressing the role of the media neutral and meaningful addition to the role of civil society organizations in support of institutional work in conditions similar to those witnessed in Iraq. Remembers very fondly the role of light in the Foundation’s activities cover the elections for the national sense of high culture in the promotion campaign.

At the end of the meeting, al-Tamimi an explanation of the structure of UNHCR and the mechanics of the electoral process, focusing on the impact of media in promoting the work of UNHCR and UNHCR’s role in supplying the media educational programs promote electoral awareness among citizens and the talk about the union of journalists and the role of workshops and capacity-building programs to develop capabilities of staff and performance.

This has provided the Office of the Independent Electoral Commission of the shield-Noor Foundation, represented by its Chairman Mr. Ahmed Sayegh, for outstanding efforts in the recent elections and the media and professional support for UNHCR and its steps.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraq-news.php?id=11838

TY to LETMEIN…………..

To be or not to be is a good question but I have a better one. Will M take the full 30 days to finish the GOI? It would put us right at Christmas wouldn’t it? Do you really thing he wants to do Americans any favors? Please note I said Americans……..I did not say Christians. The smart cards supposedly were distributed today. They are to be loaded on the 10th of December. 250 dinars will buy nothing without an RI rate. Therefore logic says RI rate before the 10th and certainly long before the 25th. Time will tell…..as you stay in constant prayer.

I talked with team members who find info scarce right now. DELTA said TV did not cover much in the early hours. I will speak with him tomorrow early hours and prepare our presentation to you on our CC on Friday. DELTA will not be with us until 9:30pm EST. I will start the CC at 8:30pm EST and talk to you until 9. If OKIE is with us ………he and I will answer your questions from 9 to 9:30……….or I will answer them by myself. At 9:30 DELTA will update you on all of today’s activities along with tomorrow’s up until midnight Iraq time.

Yes there are many things to be thankful for. Just getting up in the morning………with good health can be considered a miracle sometimes. Stay patient with me Family and know that soon you will rule your household with a power of silence. Some will become lottery winners within 4 years and become a vapor. 10% of us will apply the teachings of proper stewardship and become the Centurions of our Father’s House. Silence with Grace……..is a powerful Sound. Happy holidays and along with your pumpkin pie……..kindly accept my Christian love. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Edited by iamlizzyb
  • Upvote 8

Yes Frank may give diatribes longer than the old testament. He may tell stories that make your eyes roll back into your head. At the end of the day, he wants what we all want....RV! As a former Frank basher, I just want to say I was wrong. He is just a Christian man doing what he can to give us info/intel. I know I will be taken to the woodshed for switching sides...so be it.

• Upvote 8

I will never understand people bashing Frank other than being tired of waiting. Which has nothing to do with Frank, he just tries to inform, nothing more. I appreciate someone disseminating all this info for all of us. Which is a heck of a lot more than any basher does. Thanks Frank

• Upvote 9

frank is a moron, i bet even god says give it a rest

And yet here you are reading his info ........ ?? If you know more then post it and back it up! Otherwise knock off the bashing and extend some consideration for the people who are diligently trying to provide the ongoing info YOU are on here trying to find!!

• Upvote 3

Just disgusting behaviour, and I really hate to think of how much worse some people will become with pennies in their pocket, revolting, and I really hate this site for the rudeness and disrespect. I am not big on God, but I do respect those that are. About time some of these ingrates were banned.

Dinar Vets is just a horrid place to visit now, nasty comments, meanness and such bad attitudes. I think this investment is breeding monsters, and it's very, very scary. :(

• Upvote 10

Just disgusting behaviour, and I really hate to think of how much worse some people will become with pennies in their pocket, revolting, and I really hate this site for the rudeness and disrespect. I am not big on God, but I do respect those that are. About time some of these ingrates were banned.

Dinar Vets is just a horrid place to visit now, nasty comments, meanness and such bad attitudes. I think this investment is breeding monsters, and it's very, very scary. :(

Very well said. We all know though what money can do to people. It's a shame that in order to stay posted on the rv we have to willingly subject ourselves to the morons that need to belittle to sleep at night. No worries here just love. GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Frank for another edifying post!! I have great respect for you, and I appreciate everything you say. Thank you for hanging in there in spite of the "devil's crowd" if you know who and what I mean. They are sent here to harrass God's people, and I for one am on to their wicked schemes. I speak the lying lips be silenced that speak arrogantly and with contempt against the Righteous, and I thank God for a hedge of spiritual protection around you and all those you are helping. I believe those who "dig a pit" for you will fall into it themselves, and hopefully Jesus will pull them out.

I agree with you Sessi, but acording to the Grammar Police in a disscussion today DV is doing very well, but when you come here it is what you say it is. Frank did not deserve that comment. I have cut my time way down here, because of other issues also...... B)

You're right, money has never caused anyone to be more compassionate or less of ignorant...

There are good people on here.......we just all need to ignore the hateful ones!

They are nothing to us!

Dan