Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEY MODS IS EVERYTHING OK WITH THE CC CALL

royboyterry

I am not a MOD, so I cannot speak for them. But it was quoted that right after the Titanic hit the iceberg that the captain said "all is well, do not panic." You may have to read between the lines with cc call, Titanic thing. Have a great Thanksgiving and GO RV!

Draco

The call will not be posted per zzzzzzzzz...nor will there be another CC posted on this website per Checks Team...Sorry for the bad news Royboyterry...Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving...

U193 :)

And zzzzzzzzz NEVER stated a rate or a date...That 9.00 quote was completely misunderstood and so was the 90 days...he stated Iraq COULD come out at that rate...he didn't say they WOULD...he still believes in a lower rate...also it COULD take up to 90 days....not WOULD take up to 90 days...but he also stated this COULD happen as soon as tomorrow...once again I said COULD...I hope everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving week...Lets take time away and be thankful for all we have...Blessings!!!

U193 ;)

• Upvote 5

The call will not be posted per zzzzzzzzz...nor will there be another CC posted on this website per Checks Team...Sorry for the bad news Royboyterry...Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving...

U193 :)

And zzzzzzzzz NEVER stated a rate or a date...That 9.00 quote was completely misunderstood and so was the 90 days...he stated Iraq COULD come out at that rate...he didn't say they WOULD...he still believes in a lower rate...also it COULD take up to 90 days....not WOULD take up to 90 days...but he also stated this COULD happen as soon as tomorrow...once again I said COULD...I hope everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving week...Lets take time away and be thankful for all we have...Blessings!!!

U193 ;)

And there you have it. It "cc call" went down with the ship. I would have liked to have heard it too. Tell Check thanks for trying. Take care.

Draco

I know everyone loves to make the Boss look like a bad guy, but here's the scoop:

This member made an agreement with me.

He didn't abide by what he agreed to do, and the mods acted appropriately.

The member still hasn't contacted me other than to say a few curse words about how the mods responded to his unapproved advertisement of a Conference Call.

There are MANY good posters on here... and there will always be.

This subject is a thing of the past, just like so many other subjects that followed this course.

This thread is now closed, and others will be deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

- Adam

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1