Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2011 budget Approval... Could it BE ???

FishMan1969

This reply has been posted three times now in this thread.... Anyone for a fourth. Best to read the entire thread prior to replying.

Well excuse me, geesh people are getting a bit touchy and rude these days and it sure is starting to get old. Ive only been on here since March and it seems like this past four weeks we have encountered more rude people then ever.

Oh and by the way.......... Why did you post it again? LOL

Edited by carlablum
  • Upvote 3

Well excuse me, geesh people are getting a bit touchy and rude these days and it sure is starting to get old. Ive only been on here since March and it seems like this past four weeks we have encountered more rude people then ever.

Hey Carlablum...you have a good point. There has been a rash of poor posts as of late, but don't let it get to you. I personally greatly appreciate your research and efforts and always open up a thread that you start. Thank you for all of your efforts and I wish you and your family a great Thanksgiving!

Peace and gratitude

Very nice. They will get it done yet. If we go past 2010 to RV, I will be shocked....

http://translate.goo...late.google.com

Date: 23 / 11 / 2010

Session: 45

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

2. Approval of the proposed state budget for the year 2011 (after the addition of what was agreed upon), which is made by the Ministry of Finance with the addition of $ 5 billion of investment projects financed through loans from the central bank and the revised version at the next meeting for approval in its final form.

• Upvote 2