Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clarification on CheckMate

utopia193

Thank you "Tope" for the post......I trust that all will be well for Check, as I personally was thankful and had great anticipation of seeing his intel....I just hope SteveI is

doing well and enjoying his time with the family overseas.

They both have presented themselves to be men of great character and integrity and have no concerns of bringing shame on theirselves or whom they represent themselves to be.

I am honored to have read and heard their comments pertaining to this speculation, very inspiring and truthful! I hope to hear from them again on here or thru you guys!

Thank you Joint for your input and positive attitude, I will pay attention to "Utopia's" post and look forward to the future of the completion of this RV!!!

God Bless and have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Go RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Yes hspotman, I'm not a big fan of Negativity and it seems like I'm getting hit left and right the past couple of weeks...no matter if its on this website, work, or home...Its time to change this pattern and be POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE...you have to believe to achieve right???...Well I believe...RV will happen soon....We will all be blessed...we already are!!! Happy Days!!!

U193... :D

• Upvote 2

zzzzzzzzz has been very upfront about what a poor typist he is, I can see where he would blow his stack if 50 minutes worth of work would get yank by an over zealous moderator.

I run a Bulletin Board much like this one, over flowing with personalities and things like this happen all the time.

He and Steve will be back because of the type of great people they are and..

all the other Dinar forums kinda suck. :o..[/color]

I wouldn't count on it..... Can someone explain the whole liability issue adam was talking about?? I am confused on what could be such a liability??? Thanks

Edited by paramedic_usa

I'm right there with you Paramedic...I can almost guarantee Check will not be back...but I'm betting he will be somewhere and we will ALL find out exactly where...His voice will be heard sooner then later...trust me on this one...and yes, Liability to what??? I wanna know too...this is a blog site and it is America...we have that freedom of speech...and thank you for your comment Paramedic ...

4HisGlory, what nice sweet words you speak and you are so very welcome...i will try my best to keep you all updated as a few others here will as well...Happy Thanksgiving to you as well...Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Lets Make it a GREAT day!!! Smile everyone...you never know who is looking...

U193... ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm right there with you Paramedic...I can almost guarantee Check will not be back...but I'm betting he will be somewhere and we will ALL find out exactly where...His voice will be heard sooner then later...trust me on this one...and yes, Liability to what??? I wanna know too...this is a blog site and it is America...we have that freedom of speech...and thank you for your comment Paramedic ...

4HisGlory, what nice sweet words you speak and you are so very welcome...i will try my best to keep you all updated as a few others here will as well...Happy Thanksgiving to you as well...Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Lets Make it a GREAT day!!! Smile everyone...you never know who is looking...

U193... ;)

U193,

We all have the right to Freedom Of Speech . However, Adam has the right to set the rules on his site. In my opinion, if someone wants to exercise 100% of their rights, they need to start their own website in order to do so.

If you want to hop in your car and vist some family or friends this Thanksgiving, you have the right to do so. However, you do not have the right to take my car without permission.

• Upvote 4

Ok If I cannot take your car, could I borrow it. Myself and a couple of buddies would like to drive to Canada to pick up some boxes of Old Style beer for the holidays. I am a good driver and the weather is uh uh GREAT right now. Bring it back real quick. Throw in a couple of cold ones. OK?

Draco