Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdish deputy: Impossible for Nouri Al Maliki to form a government in one month

k98nights

Kurdish deputy: Impossible for Nouri Al Maliki to form a government in one month Orr -22/11/2010 ad-3: 08, | readers number: 44

1290384619.jpg

Ruled out the second vice-president of the House of Representatives aref Tayfur can Nouri Al-Maliki the formation of the new government during the period established legal after being appointed by the president of the Republic officially, he pointed out that most of its internal problems with regard to the distribution of ministerial posts between components, which makes the task of Al-Maliki's difficult.

Tifour said that "it is impossible to Nouri Al-Maliki assigned to form the new government to reach an agreement with the various over the distribution of ministerial posts and the names of the new government to the Chamber of Deputies in the period any specific legal within one month of officially assigned the task", explaining that " there are some problems with regard to the distribution of ministerial portfolios and how to be distributed among the various blocs within each coalition, which represents an obstacle to nouri Al-Maliki."

With regard to the Kurdish side, kurdish Blocs on the distribution of posts in the new government, he said the deputy speaker of the lower house of parliament that "coalition of Kurdish Blocs also suffers from problems in this regard, which wants a change to enter into negotiations to form a government on its own," he said, adding that the position of the change this " will not affect the development of the Kurds in general, but it would be preferable to remain within a coalition of Kurdish Blocs instead of negotiations on its own."

http://www.shatnews.com/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=770

"coalition of Kurdish Blocs also suffers from problems in this regard, which wants a change to enter into negotiations to form a government on its own," he said, adding that the position of the change this " will not affect the development of the Kurds in general, but it would be preferable to remain within a coalition of Kurdish Blocs instead of negotiations on its own."

SEE HERE= "wants a change to enter into negotiations to form a government on its own,"

Everyone wants to be the Chief or get a Bigger piece of Cake.Untill this Bickering stops they'll continue to be a 3rd world country.They better get ready to PAY BACK A LOT OF DEBTS, Other countries WON'T put up with this BS much longer. And then they can say GOOD-BY to getting out of Ch7 and SO LONG to getting in the WTO.

They continue to act like a group of Fools who care about nothing except lining their own Pockets and to hell with everyone else , Including their own people.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Why don't they just pull names out of a hat? No that wouldn't work either it will take them 60 days to decide what hat to use.

Talabani was suppost to give Maliki the offical letter after the EID Feast, but didn't to give Maliki more time. The positions given are for power sharing , that makes his task difficult , but can and will be done. No Worries Peep's it's a comin soon end of the year not here yet.

VIZIO wink.gifcool.gif

• Upvote 1

Talabani was suppost to give Maliki the offical letter after the EID Feast, but didn't to give Maliki more time. The positions given are for power sharing , that makes his task difficult , but can and will be done. No Worries Peep's it's a comin soon end of the year not here yet.

VIZIO wink.gifcool.gif

NO WORRIES,No offense meant BUT Tell that to the starving & Homeless Iraqi People still waiting for Electricity, Ample SAFE Housing, Food ect. I don't think these So called LEADERS worry about these things Everyday. No if things are allowed to continue the coarse they are on Now, WAR WILL RETURN, Only this time it will be the People versus the Establishment. Just look at how many attempts on their Lives have happend in the last 30 days. TIME IS NOT on the side of the so called leaders.Not any more. JMO if that means anything. Rick c

If they don't get out of chapter 7 and get accepted into the WTO, they will never get their currency internationally traded on the forex......if that doesn't happen, there will be no RV....ever. Again, as I've been saying for months now, why do so many keep sayin "keep the faith" "hang in there" "it's coming soon" when there is no hard facts to support such optimism? Why do so many think that these people who have been at each other's throat for thousands of years think they will all of a sudden change and start helping each other out ?

Look around you....compared to Iraq, the civilized world is a garden of eden.....those people don't care about what the rest of the world thinks of them, they never have......most of them don't even know what freedom of choice is, hell, most don't even know what it is to have running water on a daily basis.......why are so many so optimiistic that the situation will resolve itself in Iraq???????

Instead of be blinded by the possibility of gettug rich overnight, what reasonable thoughts are driving you to such a positive conclusion???? And please don' t tell me because some one else said so.......I'm asking what are 'your" thoughts based on reason and facts. The only thing I've seen for decades out of that entire region is total dictatorship, complete fanatisism and war.......all leading to no change in anything.

I did read something recently on this site that made complete sense.....the people of Iraq have known nothing except government by dictatorship, shah, king or the like for thousands of years.........how and why do expect them to all of a sudden to accept democrocy and know how to operate under it domain overnight........it could take many more years to actaully get change to work in that country. So what are we basing our conclusions on.....I'll tell you, we basing them on "if it doesn't happen we won't get rich and nobody wnats to face that music, so we'll believe anybody who steps up to the mike and tells us what we want to hear........sad, but true. and I'm guilty, tpoo.

• Upvote 1

If they don't get out of chapter 7 and get accepted into the WTO, they will never get their currency internationally traded on the forex......if that doesn't happen, there will be no RV....ever. Again, as I've been saying for months now, why do so many keep sayin "keep the faith" "hang in there" "it's coming soon" when there is no hard facts to support such optimism? Why do so many think that these people who have been at each other's throat for thousands of years think they will all of a sudden change and start helping each other out ?

Look around you....compared to Iraq, the civilized world is a garden of eden.....those people don't care about what the rest of the world thinks of them, they never have......most of them don't even know what freedom of choice is, hell, most don't even know what it is to have running water on a daily basis.......why are so many so optimiistic that the situation will resolve itself in Iraq???????

Instead of be blinded by the possibility of gettug rich overnight, what reasonable thoughts are driving you to such a positive conclusion???? And please don' t tell me because some one else said so.......I'm asking what are 'your" thoughts based on reason and facts. The only thing I've seen for decades out of that entire region is total dictatorship, complete fanatisism and war.......all leading to no change in anything.

I did read something recently on this site that made complete sense.....the people of Iraq have known nothing except government by dictatorship, shah, king or the like for thousands of years.........how and why do expect them to all of a sudden to accept democrocy and know how to operate under it domain overnight........it could take many more years to actaully get change to work in that country. So what are we basing our conclusions on.....I'll tell you, we basing them on "if it doesn't happen we won't get rich and nobody wnats to face that music, so we'll believe anybody who steps up to the mike and tells us what we want to hear........sad, but true. and I'm guilty, tpoo.

I understand your frustration Tim but what would you like people to do??? Get angry, cry, sell their dinars, curse, get stressed out. I would always prefer to remain optimistic or positive mate; it is all that some people have left you see. :D :D

• Upvote 2