Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America ?

Qman

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America ? ( note: ILLEGAL - here without papers )

I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, 'Mexican Visitor's Lament' -- 10/25/07.

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week.

Hernandez said, 'They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes...What Happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?' Hummm, I thought, what would happen, so I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below.

It's a good question - it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America ?

The answers I found may surprise you!

In California , if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico , it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

In Colorado , 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids - would move back 'home', mostly to Mexico . That would save Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone.

Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67 percent drop-out/flunk- out rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. At least 200,000 vehicles would vanish from our gridlocked cities in Colorado . Denver 's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Florida , 1.5 million illegals would return the Sunshine State back to America , the rule of law, and English.

In Chicago , Illinois , 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home', the U.S. Economy would return to the rule of law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage. Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 Billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more push '1' for Spanish or '2' for English. No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids. Our over-crowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A. , 20,000 members of the ' 18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

Losing more than 20 million people would clear up our crowded highways and gridlock. Cleaner air and less drinking and driving American deaths by illegal aliens!

America 's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America 's economy - which currently suffers an

$8.7 trillion debt.

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California , Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country-brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders.

Our cities would see 20 million fewer people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities. It would also put the 'progressives' on the horns of a dilemma; illegal aliens and their families cause 11 percent of our greenhouse gases.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas to San Diego, California in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty,

filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, electricity, roads or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America 's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias.

(I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona ; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

By enforcing our laws, we could repatriate them back to Mexico . We should invite 20 million aliens to go home, fix their own countries and/or make a better life in Mexico . We already invite a million people into our country legally more than all other countries combined annually. We cannot and must not allow anarchy at our borders, more anarchy within our borders and growing lawlessness at every level in our nation. It's time to stand up for our country, our culture, our civilization and our way of life.

Interesting Statistics:

Here are 14 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America , and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 billion to $22 billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens.

( that's Billion with a 'B' ) - http://tinyurl. com/zob77

2. $2.2 billion dollars are spent each year on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. - http://www.cis. org/articles/ 2004/fiscalexec. html

3. $7.5 billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis. org/articles/ 2004/fiscalexec. html

4. $12 billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0604/ 01/ldt.01. html

5. $27 billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. - http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0604/ 01/ldt.01. html

6. $3 Million Dollars per day is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year. http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0604/ 01/ldt.01. html

7. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0604/ 01/ldt.01. html

8. $190 billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. - http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0610/ 29/ldt.01. html

9. $200 billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0604/ 01/ldt.01. html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US . - http://transcripts. cnn.com/TRANSCRI PTS/0606/ 12/ldt.01. html

11. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were middle-eastern terrorists. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine, crack, Guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border. - http://tinyurl. com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.& nbsp; - http://www.national policyinstitute.org/publications. php?b=deportatio n

13. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families & friends. http://www.rense. com/general75/ niht.htm

14. The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States !' - http://www.drdsk. com/articleshtml

Total cost: a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS a YEAR.

If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message. Otherwise, forward this to everyone you know.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I couldn't agree more. Sick to death of over crowded hospitals, class rooms and prisons. Sick and tired of paying for their illegal activities. Tired of the graffiti, the violence and the laziness. GO BACK HOME and make your own country a more desirable place to live.

• Upvote 2

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear

I like my toast done on one side

And you can hear it in my accent when I talk

I'm an Englishman in New York

See me walking down Fifth Avenue

A walking cane here at my side

I take it everywhere I walk

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said

Then he's the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

Modesty, propriety can lead to notoriety

You could end up as the only one

Gentleness, sobriety are rare in this society

At night a candle's brighter than the sun

Takes more than combat gear to make a man

Takes more than a license for a gun

Confront your enemies, avoid them when you can

A gentleman will walk but never run

If, "Manners maketh man" as someone said

Then he's the hero of the day

It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile

Be yourself no matter what they say

• Upvote 1

45 billion spent in Texas alone, now that's some serious money

http://www.kathie4guv.com/border

Border Security: Don’t Mess with Texas

Border security is the hot button issue of the November 2010 election. In a recent Texas Tribune poll, 41% [!] cited immigration/border security as the most important problem facing Texas. In a May 2010 national Gallup poll, 90% said that border security is moderately to extremely important, with 61% stating that illegal immigration unfairly burdens schools, hospitals, and other government services.

This is a classic libertarian issue concerning private property rights against trespass and property destruction and threats to life and liberty, as well as theft of goods in the form of taxpayer-funded benefits. The effects of illegal immigration are equivalent of the effects of the use of force and fraud.

My three part approach to border security is as follows:

1. Secure the border at the border by using the Texas State Guard. No one will cross the border other than at a valid U.S. port of entry where they can be assessed by U. S. immigration officials. This approach is vastly preferable to the Arizona method which attempts to identify persons who have illegally crossed the border after they have integrated into society.

2. Restrict all taxpayer-funded benefits including government education to citizens. This will eliminate major incentives to come to Texas illegally.

3. Hold illegal aliens accountable to the law to the same extent as citizens. No sanctuary cities, no refusal to process those accused of crimes based on their illegal status, and no more looking the other way when an uninsured illegal alien is involved in a traffic accident.

Border Security Is an Economic Issue

An estimated 1,000,000 illegal aliens currently live in Texas. Our bi-annual budget is $180,000,000,000 (that’s billions with a “B”). State senator Dan Patrick estimates that 25% of our budget is spent on illegal aliens. That’s 45 billion dollars!

Our current projected budget deficit of $18,000,000,000 (that “B” word, again) would be erased if we eliminate taxpayer-funded spending on people who are not citizens. Not only could we wipe out our deficit without raising taxes, we could use the excess to eliminate existing taxes, such as school property taxes.

Illegal aliens commit a form of theft when they receive taxpayer-funded benefits such as food stamps, health care services, and education. Current Texas law requires 8% of general tax revenues to be spent on indigent care. Williamson County, for example, spends 23% of its indigent care on illegal aliens, which Medicaid does not reimburse. In Harris County, 81% of births at LBJ General Hospital (a hospital district hospital) are to mothers here illegally.

Illegal immigration dramatically increases the cost of education. 20% of Texas students are here illegally. With respect to higher education, over 12,000 non-citizens received in-state tuition in 2009, with enthusiastic support of our governor.

Illegal immigration strains our criminal justice system to the breaking point. 9,000 illegal immigrants are held pending deportation at a cost of $13.5 million a year.

Like so many other expenditures, we simply can no longer afford to educate and take care of people who are not legally here in the first place.

Border Security Is a Sovereignty and Defense Issue

Helicopters and tanks of the Mexican government have violated the borders of our state – an affront to our sovereignty that has been conveniently overlooked. We have even experienced acts of piracy on Falcon Lake.

Our porous border allows not only criminals but terrorists to enter our state. On May 17, 2010, Homeland Security warned Texas to be on the lookout for Mohamed Ali (the Al Qaeda-associated terrorist, not the world heavyweight boxer), reported to be traveling from Somalia through Mexico and Texas for parts unknown.

Mexican military helicopters have invaded Texas airspace on three occasions that we know about. Incursions of tanks and other military vehicles are not uncommon. A plot by Mexican drug cartels to blow up Falcon Lake dam has been uncovered. Pirates are aggressing against fisherman in Falcon Lake.

These invaders are messing with Texas. Apparently, no one ever told them not to do that, or they just don’t know how to listen.

Border Security Is a Property Rights and Personal Safety Issue

Illegal crossing of our southern border is a trespass that damages property and livestock and leads to loss of life and livelihood. It is trashing the environment and depleting the resources of law enforcement.

Mexico is a failed state. The violence spilling over from the Mexican border is truly frightening. This spillover violence involves not just trespass and property destruction, but aggravated assault, kidnapping, extortion, torture, rape, and murder. Border security is an essential act of self-defense against this violence.

Texas-Style Border Security Is What We Need

Our current governor has just released his “Texas Homeland Security Strategic Plan 2010-2015” which allocates over $230 million for border security. Of the $125 million our state receives annually from the Department of Homeland Security, less than 10% is spent on border enforcement. The point is that the money is there to properly secure the border.

We don’t need Arizona-style interrogation. We don’t need 1200 federalized National Guard paper-pushers. We don’t need ineffectual federal drones or border cameras spying on us.

What we do need is boots-on-the-ground. We need Texans in our State Guard under the direction of our Texas governor to assist property owners and other citizens in defense of individual rights. This nimble approach lends itself to adjustment of the number and location of the State Guard as our other efforts to curb illegal immigration take effect.

Our Texas State Guard must be properly equipped and trained and given a clear mission to meet this challenge. Like so many important actions, the solution to this problem will require commitment and take time to get under control.

So, let’s get started.

• Downvote 1