Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my friend from pakistan

paj1985

i asked my friend from pakisatn to translate this:

he said this: Its saying U r going to be a millionare soon, new govt is making changes in iraqi financial terms and money will become powerful...sooner or later x

i will pester him for more asap :)

Whenever I've had to call Dell about computer, always answered by someone in India, they're famous for saying "NOT TO WORRY"

hopefully this will be our case soon! Semper Fi

THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA, BANDIT785. GETTING ANOTHER CONFIRMATION IS A GOOD THING.

AND THANK YOU! TAKE CARE. HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

DRAVMORRIS2

You're welcome,

Ok this is what she told me:

They're (remember the vid is from late October) thinking on how to change the value of their currency, for example 1000 dinars, they can take off the 3 0's, of which 1 dinar will remain. But they're waiting on how the political and financial situation will develop (and as we all know it has developed greatly since then) for them to decide to rv or not to rv. It's still a subject of discussion with Iraqi banks and businesspeople.

All words between parentheses are mine, the rest are hers. Btw... As far as I know, she does not know about the dinar situation. She lives in Beit Jala (right next to Bethlehem) at the moment.

• Upvote 1

You're welcome,

Ok this is what she told me:

They're (remember the vid is from late October) thinking on how to change the value of their currency, for example 1000 dinars, they can take off the 3 0's, of which 1 dinar will remain. But they're waiting on how the political and financial situation will develop (and as we all know it has developed greatly since then) for them to decide to rv or not to rv. It's still a subject of discussion with Iraqi banks and businesspeople.

All words between parentheses are mine, the rest are hers. Btw... As far as I know, she does not know about the dinar situation. She lives in Beit Jala (right next to Bethlehem) at the moment.

thanks for your input bandit,thats pretty much what my friend said :twothumbs: