Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

med 2:40pm cdt 11/20/10

whiterose

Med says to (14:40:09):

NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS N

thepainman says to (14:40:21):

wooohoooo

OK I JUST TALKED TO LAN

AND HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ ON THE REVALUE OF THE DINAR

HE SAID IT WAS THE SAME STATEMENT THEY HAVE SAID FOR MONTHS

THAT WHEN THE GOVT IS FORMED

CBI WILL THEN MOVE ON THE DINAR

HE SAID THAT IT WAS SOUNDING LIKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT

AND WASN'T SURE HE BELIEVED IT

HOLD

PHONE

LAN

Med says to (15:12:16):

DONE TALKING TO LAN

OK THIS IS HIS OPINION TO ME

THAT THIS IS SO VERY CLOSE

AND THAT IT CANNOT GO ON MUCH LONGER

THAT HE FEELS WE ARE AT "THE END"

BUT THAT THE RATE WILL NOT BE IN THE $2 PLUS

AND THAT THE RANGE WILL BE BETWEEN .86 TO 1.40

BUT MOST LIKELY WILL COME OUT AT THE NOMINAL VALUE

HE SAID THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE IQD AND KWD

SO DON'T USE IT

AND THAT THE 45 DAYS

KUWAIT USED FOR EXCHANGE

WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENARIO

KUWAIT WAS NOT REVALUING

THEY WERE REINSTATING

BECAUSE SADAAM HAD STOLEN THE PLATES THAT KUWAIT USED

FOR THEIR PRINTING OF CURRENCY

ALSO HE SAID THAT THE SMALL DENOMS WILL COME OUT ALMOST THE SAME TIME AS THE RV

EITHER JUST BEFORE

OR JUST AFTER

AND IF THE WERE NOT TO ISSUE THEM

THEN THE ENTIRE REASON FOR AN RV

WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE

IT IS TO REDUCE PAPER TRANSACTIONS

AND MAKE IT MORE MANAGEABLE

IT IS TO BOOST THE ECONOMY

AND TO BOOST THEIR STATUS IN THE IMF AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY

IT IS ALSO TO GET AWAY FROM CHINA

AND WHAT CHINA IS DOING RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ

WHICH IS SELLING CHEAP GOODS FOR INFLATED PRICES

THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS BEING DONE IN THE U.S.

BUT ACHIEVING THE SAME RESULTS

THAT IS FORCING THEM INTO A TRADE DEFICIET

NOW AGAIN THE MESSAGE FROM TBI IS THE SAME STORY LINE

AND HE FELT THAT IT WAS JUST THAT

THAT THEY ARE KEEPING TIGHT LIPPED THIS TIME

AND ARE NOT GOING TO LET IT OUT LIKE LAST YEAR

MOST LIKELY HE SAID BECAUSE

OF IF THEY WERE TO GIVE AN EXACT DATE

AND NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

THEN NOONE WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE

BUT THAT IT IS SO CLOSE TO BEING OVER

THAT IT CAN BE ANYTIME ANY MOMENT

THAT IS HOW CLOSE

AND NOT INTO NEXT YEAR

HE ALSO FELT

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER MONTHS AGO

AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE

IF NOT FOR THE DELAY IN THE FORMING OF THE GOVT

THAT HE KNEW THAT CBI WANTED TO REVALUE MONTHS AGO

AND THAT THEY WILL NOT WAIT

SO THAT IS HIS PROFESSIONAL OPINION

AS AN ECONOMIST

AND MY FRIEND

TY ALL DONE

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I AM NOT rich, far from it - but neither am I greedy.... Just 1 person here saying that $.86 per IQD would make me appreciative & solve A LOT of immediate problems -- like foreclosure!!! Would anyone else out there be satisfied??? biggrin.gif

Perfect attitude; remembering that no matter what the rate it will be a welcomed blessing to us all! :D

• Upvote 3

Last year about this time the Dinar appeared on the Forex for about 3 hours with a rate of $1.49 then was pulled for an unknown reason. I believe this RV is meant to save the world economy and by postponing this as long as they have, it simply allows them to RV at a higher rate.

If they want to be in line with the group of GCC countries of they won't be setting their rate to .86.

[ i would be thrilled w/ .86. that is OVER 1000% return on investment! i have read many posts from very intelligent people forecasting an rv of 2-3.00+. i know there are facts to support that. i still will not believe it until i see it. at which point i will be thrilled, but i am not going to sit here and say, "damn, .86 just is not going to cut it."

Last year about this time the Dinar appeared on the Forex for about 3 hours with a rate of $1.49 then was pulled for an unknown reason. I believe this RV is meant to save the world economy and by postponing this as long as they have, it simply allows them to RV at a higher rate.

If they want to be in line with the group of GCC countries of they won't be setting their rate to .86.

Some of the GCC countries have their currency valued as low as $0.27, so $0.86 would be in line.

Might be higher due to the increase in oil production mentioned on another thread by fishman I believe

To have the dinar be at "top value" will take time ... a more stable gov't., better security and improved social issues, ie .... no bombings on a bi-weekly basis, improved infrastructure, and since you mentioned it .... more oil production than what they are producing now, which is far, far from what their projections are. I firmly believe it will get higher in time, but not right out of gate.

• Upvote 1

If they don't do an initial RV of at least $2, then the big money speculators jump in and buy the heck out of the Dinar, essentially doing the opposite of what they want in getting the larger bills out of the market. Sure, I'd be tickled to death with .86, but I honestly think that is way too low. As for other countries having their value set at .27, it's been mentioned in several forms that Kuwait pays their citizens a very nice yearly bonus with their oil money, somewhere around $35,000 per citizen per year I believe. That is why their currency is valued so low.

• Upvote 4

Med says to (14:40:09):

NEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS NEWSNEWS NEWS

thepainman says to (14:40:21):

wooohoooo

OK I JUST TALKED TO LAN AND HE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE TRADE BANK OF IRAQ ON THE REVALUE OF THE DINAR. HE SAID IT WAS THE SAME STATEMENT THEY HAVE SAID FOR MONTHS, THAT WHEN THE GOVT IS FORMED, CBI WILL THEN MOVE ON THE DINAR. HE SAID THAT IT WAS SOUNDING LIKE A POLITICAL STATEMENT AND WASN’T SURE HE BELIEVED IT

HOLD. PHONE. LAN.

Med says to (15:12:16):

DONE TALKING TO LAN. OK THIS IS HIS OPINION TO ME, THAT THIS IS SO VERY CLOSE AND THAT IT CANNOT GO ON MUCH LONGER. THAT HE FEELS WE ARE AT “THE END” BUT THAT THE RATE WILL NOT BE IN THE $2 PLUS AND THAT THE RANGE WILL BE BETWEEN .86 TO 1.40. BUT MOST LIKELY WILL COME OUT AT THE NOMINAL VALUE. HE SAID THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN THE IQD AND KWD, SO DON’T USE IT.

AND THAT THE 45 DAYS KUWAIT USED FOR EXCHANGE WAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENARIO. KUWAIT WAS NOT REVALUING THEY WERE REINSTATING BECAUSE SADDAM HAD STOLEN THE PLATES THAT KUWAIT USED FOR THEIR PRINTING OF CURRENCY.\

ALSO HE SAID THAT THE SMALL DENOMS WILL COME OUT ALMOST THE SAME TIME AS THE RV

EITHER JUST BEFORE OR JUST AFTER. AND IF THEY WERE NOT TO ISSUE THEM, THEN THE ENTIRE REASON FOR AN RV WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE. IT IS TO REDUCE PAPER TRANSACTIONS

AND MAKE IT MORE MANAGEABLE. IT IS TO BOOST THE ECONOMY AND TO BOOST THEIR STATUS IN THE IMF AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

IT IS ALSO TO GET AWAY FROM CHINA AND WHAT CHINA IS DOING RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ, WHICH IS SELLING CHEAP GOODS FOR INFLATED PRICES, THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IS BEING DONE IN THE U.S. BUT ACHIEVING THE SAME RESULTS. THAT IS FORCING THEM INTO A TRADE DEFICIT. NOW AGAIN THE MESSAGE FROM TBI IS THE SAME STORY LINE AND HE FELT THAT IT WAS JUST THAT

THAT THEY ARE KEEPING TIGHT LIPPED THIS TIME AND ARE NOT GOING TO LET IT OUT LIKE LAST YEAR. MOST LIKELY HE SAID BECAUSE OF IF THEY WERE TO GIVE AN EXACT DATE AND NOT HAPPEN AGAIN, THEN NO ONE WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE. BUT THAT IT IS SO CLOSE TO BEING OVER THAT IT CAN BE ANYTIME ANY MOMENT. THAT IS HOW CLOSE AND NOT INTO NEXT YEAR.

HE ALSO FELT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER MONTHS AGO AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE IF NOT FOR THE DELAY IN THE FORMING OF THE GOVT. THAT HE KNEW THAT CBI WANTED TO REVALUE MONTHS AGO AND THAT THEY WILL NOT WAIT. SO THAT IS HIS PROFESSIONAL OPINION

AS AN ECONOMIST AND MY FRIEND

TY ALL DONE

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK HERE IS MY POINT THAT IT WILL RV ABOVE $1.53 HOW HIGH ABOVE IS ANYONE'S GUESS BUT I HEARD THE GUY BEING INTERVIEW ON TV BACK IN JUNE THAT IRAQ WOULD HAVE TO HAVE THEIR DINAR VALUED AT $1.53 TO MEET MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO BORROW FROM THE WORLD BANK TO REBUILD THEIR INFRASTRUCTURE. AT THAT TIME WAS WHEN I MADE MY MINED UP TO REALLY INVEST AND I GOT SERIOUS ABOUT STUDYING THE DINAR AND REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES WORLD WIDE AND ESPECIALLY WHEN A COUNTRY WAS LIBERATED. ALL WHERE POSITIVE AND WITH IRAQ WE ARE DEALING WITH THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. DID YOU HEAR THAT THEY ARE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND THE LEADERSHIP OF THE USA KNOW THEY GOT IT.. THEY GOT THE GOODS REV DAN MY GUESS RV SUNDAY BETWEEN$250 AND $350

• Upvote 4

Someone tell Med that he's wrong about EVERYTHING!!!!

Mark my words!

Someone tell Med I'll bet him 10 million dinar that the rate is not .86

Listen, this dude's not getting ANY kind's of phone calls.

Do any of you truly know about this guy?!

he does this all the time. He's a 'career dinar rumor spreader'!

Check his history, been doing this for YEARS!!! I'm talking like 5 or more...

nothing EVER came true, nothing is EVER right.

Mark this post and come back to me in a week. probably will be less though.

Why does Med always get a phone call during a chat session and tells people to HOLD. AS IF! So weird. Just Sayin

Edited by Ha Ha Ha
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3