Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***: Talabani signed the official paper to Al-Maliki and all posts would be subject to the points system will not be an exception

k98nights

Steve, how did those phone calls turn out yesterday afternoon?

Good morning ThankAVet. All of my personal calls I had (including my partner in Baghdad) and other close trusted friends yesterday, all state we are on track and things are moving forward. All I can share is what I know and details that have been confirmed. I have a full day planed with my new wife and will be limited. I promise make a few more calls and keep you up to date. I will have someone post it for me.

I personally feel it will happen Sunday or Monday. This is my personal opinion only based on what I am reading and hearing.

As for now, I personally continue to keep the Iraqi citizens in my prayers and ask the leaders to do the right thing buy acknowledging and fulfilling their needs as one of Gods people.

Everyone keeps asking about another conference call between us. Quite frankly I am hoping this historic event takes place before we get that achieved.

I will leave you with this final thought this weekend:

Trust in Divine Power

Locus of Control:

- Stress = I'm in Control

- Trust = God is in Control

I see so much stress in these messages that I want to just say to each and everyone of you, we are very close. Wishing it even more will only make these hours feel like days. We have absolutely no control over this event or the timing, but what we do have control over is our Trust in God.

I will personally promise you that if we have not witnessed this historic event by Monday, I will reach out to all of my friends that I can and share some insight by getting another call started.

If you are a follower of Jesus, that's all the identity you need.

God Bless each and everyone of you and Happy Holidays & Season Greetings.

Steve

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Good morning ThankAVet. All of my personal calls I had (including my partner in Baghdad) and other close trusted friends yesterday, all state we are on track and things are moving forward. All I can share is what I know and details that have been confirmed. I have a full day planed with my new wife and will be limited. I promise make a few more calls and keep you up to date. I will have someone post it for me.

I personally feel it will happen Sunday or Monday. This is my personal opinion only based on what I am reading and hearing.

As for now, I personally continue to keep the Iraqi citizens in my prayers and ask the leaders to do the right thing buy acknowledging and fulfilling their needs as one of Gods people.

Everyone keeps asking about another conference call between us. Quite frankly I am hoping this historic event takes place before we get that achieved.

Trust in Divine Power

Locus of Control:

I see so much stress in these messages that I want to just say to each and everyone of you, we are very close. Wishing it even more will only make these hours feel like days. We have absolutely no control over this event or the timing, but what we do have control over is our Trust in God.

I will personally promise you that if we have not witnessed this historic event by Monday, I will reach out to all of my friends that I can and share some insight by getting another call started.

Steve

Well said Steve

Thanks for keeping everything in perspective. We all need to trust in God more & ourselves less. My husband & I look forward to reading your posts because of your trust in our Lord.

God bless you & your new wife & have a wonderful Saturday together !!

Phyllis

• Upvote 1

Trust in Divine Power

Locus of Control:

Steve

A-M-E-N!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Trust in Divine Power

Locus of Control:

Steve

Thanks for taking the time to reply Steve. RV or no RV, you're the real deal. Always kind and considerate and very giving of your time. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1