Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Concerns

dlb

I appreciate you starting this thread. Sorry you're getting beat up by a few but it's not a bad question at all. My opinion.....someone else in this thread said it beast....eventually, one side will be proven right, until something happens, we just won't know which side. Thanks again for starting the tread.

• Upvote 1

If i were a dinar dealer, i'd have a certain amount that was always kept back for me eg, 10 million dinar. The rest would always be for sale and then when the reval occurred, i'd have at least 10million dinars set aside for me plus any spare from my stock that i was selling to the public.

Edited by djwebby

I appreciate you starting this thread. Sorry you're getting beat up by a few but it's not a bad question at all. My opinion.....someone else in this thread said it beast....eventually, one side will be proven right, until something happens, we just won't know which side. Thanks again for starting the tread.

I hear ya, man! I was just wanting to get some thoughts on this, and I appreciate yours. I'm a believer- just a detailer... Thank you.

You are obviously the wrong type of person

to get involed with this type of speculative

investment. I suggest you return what ever

you purchased for a full refund or resell it

on ebay. If you decide to keep it, sit down

and spend some time doing your due diligence

and research what the basic fundamentals of

this investment are all about.

You will find everything you want to know on

this site and you are wrong about dealers because

just like Gold and Silver Dealers they will continue

to sell currency if the price goes up or down.

That's a good point you make. We all know precious metals are hot right now but people still sell them. If you need a reason why sell dinar if it will RV look at why gold is being sold despite it's current worth.

Also from my understanding they get the dinar in bulk, paid less than what the rate is. Then sell it out for a small amount higher. Charge you to cash in after RV. Stack it all back together, cash in for an even better rate than what they gave you. Like someone said making money 2-3 times instead of once. That's a true business person.

• Upvote 1

You are obviously the wrong type of person

to get involed with this type of speculative

investment. I suggest you return what ever

you purchased for a full refund or resell it

on ebay. If you decide to keep it, sit down

and spend some time doing your due diligence

and research what the basic fundamentals of

this investment are all about.

You will find everything you want to know on

this site and you are wrong about dealers because

just like Gold and Silver Dealers they will continue

to sell currency if the price goes up or down.

Edited by gman51
  • Upvote 1

There is one thing that I am still completely baffled about. Why is it so easy to get this currency in your hands within 1 day of purchase? They rush delivery to your door, as if I was going to change my mind about the purchase. This delivery comes from various “currency traders”, so I would think they would have much more experience and knowledge about the ‘potential value’ of it.

It seems to me that they know something that I don’t. I know that some of you might tell me “That’s what they do, they sell currencies”, OR “it was a family business decades old”, but that is not a good enough answer for me. Maybe there is something I am not seeing here, but the main reason to open a business is to make money, right?

As a business owner, I buy "Product A" for $50. I do not envision the value of that product to ever increase (drastically at least), therefore I sell it to make a profit- say $75. I just made a profit.

However, if I felt "Product A" might be worth A LOT more (or even just twice as much) in the future, as a business owner, I would put it away and mark as “unavailable”. If I was just 50% sure that the value of that product would increase by a great number, I would set it aside and close down that product line until I knew for sure. After all, that is the primary purpose of the business- to make money.

I know for a fact that a lot of these dealers know more than I do about the real value of what I am holding. Why would they be so quick to sell it to me if there was any chance that it might be worth millions soon?

I hold a fair share of 'Product A' mentioned above. I am just skeptical and would love to hear other opinions on this - Just tell me your take on this without being a smart or dumb ashe. Be easy…

DLB one thing currency brokers... They dont always have to pay for all cash they buy ,they pay for cash they sell. However they are responsible for what they have on hand. Hope this helps...God bless

There is one thing that I am still completely baffled about. Why is it so easy to get this currency in your hands within 1 day of purchase? They rush delivery to your door, as if I was going to change my mind about the purchase. This delivery comes from various “currency traders”, so I would think they would have much more experience and knowledge about the ‘potential value’ of it.

It seems to me that they know something that I don’t. I know that some of you might tell me “That’s what they do, they sell currencies”, OR “it was a family business decades old”, but that is not a good enough answer for me. Maybe there is something I am not seeing here, but the main reason to open a business is to make money, right?

As a business owner, I buy "Product A" for $50. I do not envision the value of that product to ever increase (drastically at least), therefore I sell it to make a profit- say $75. I just made a profit.

However, if I felt "Product A" might be worth A LOT more (or even just twice as much) in the future, as a business owner, I would put it away and mark as “unavailable”. If I was just 50% sure that the value of that product would increase by a great number, I would set it aside and close down that product line until I knew for sure. After all, that is the primary purpose of the business- to make money.

I know for a fact that a lot of these dealers know more than I do about the real value of what I am holding. Why would they be so quick to sell it to me if there was any chance that it might be worth millions soon?

I hold a fair share of 'Product A' mentioned above. I am just skeptical and would love to hear other opinions on this - Just tell me your take on this without being a smart or dumb ashe. Be easy…

Ok here is a little insite for you.

First of all they make about 20% on the sale of the item.

This means that for every 5M they sell they can buy 6M.

Every 500 1 Million dinar sales they have will net them an extra $100,000.00.

Im guessing you can build a pretty good inventory at that rate.

Think about how hard it would be to turn $10,000.00 into $100,000.00, and it grows exponentially after that.

You need not worry about them.... they will get more of your money when it cashes out. And if GOD FORBID it never happens.... they have already made a good living doing what they do best.

They will also be in the business of buying it back.....probably making a smaller percentage on that.

As for the shipping it out next day.... They usually already have your money.... and they are responsible for completing the sale.

If you were sending out something that had the capability of being worth $5,000,000.00 over night... would you want to be responsible for it floating around in a mail truck for5 or 6 days?

They get you to pay for the next day air and I for one am glad to get my money quickly.

They are probably regulated by the US Govt if they are doing currency sales so they need to cover their backside.

The last place we were going to place an order with said if they have the money.... they send out the dinar.

Next time you order include an extra $20 in your budget for a 6 pack or a bottle of your favorite wine and relax.

I guess we will see what we see!

Happy RV'ing

Kingfish

• Upvote 1

They dont always have to pay for all cash they buy ,they pay for cash they sell.

That was precisely what I was looking for. Makes perfect and logical sense! Basically, a "responsibility" of what they hold, but not really an ownership until sold. Thank you.

You too, Kingfish. Crystal clear now! Well, kind of, lol

Edited by dlb

I'm not upset!

If you have read the Adams book and been on the forum

you are either convinced this will RV or you are not.

If your not, well this isn't the place for you because we

are not here to convince you, because you need to make

that decision on your own.

The currency dealers don't know any more than we do

if and when this will RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I just have issues standing outside a designated building waiting in line with millions of potential dollars hanging out in my pocket. It seems to me that word would get out about what the facility was doing. Get my drift?

Couldn't agree more. Those locations are going to be sitting ducks once the word gets out about what's going on inside. A few special ops people with machine guns aren't going to be able to fend off thugs with armor piercing firearms. Now, would that be likely to happen? Heck no, but all one has to do is to think back at how powerless 400+ policemen / women were in 1997 at that BOA branch in North Hollywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOWSDtxERU

Lot more $$$ involved at these locations than was involved at the BOA branch.

Edited by ThankAVet
  • Upvote 1

My personal opionion is this........

Dinar dealers of course make money on both ends sale and cash in

They are like banks

The bank will give you cash just by walking in the door and they will take it as fast as you give it to them.

Banks deal with foriegn currency and make money on the spread when they sell it to you and when they cash you in.

If I were a dinar dealer, and I imagine dinar dealers are doing this, I would buy and sell and invest my profits back into the dinar

so eventually my stock pile would grow and grow.

The million they sold you today for 1060 allows them to invest 1280 in more dinar.

Doing this over and over builds their supply incredibly fast.

Their money supply increases every day so when it revalues they cash in what they have and then cash you in.

They could have started their dinar business with 50,000 US in dinar and buy turning it over through the years they could have stock piles

worth millions US. Who knows this is my simple explaination of how I think most dinar dealers work.

If they just held on to what they started with they would never grow.

They probably have some reserve but I bet they turn it over pretty fast and order more.

I Imagine when it comes down the pipe last minute orders that are in transit might get recalled. Maybe not :unsure:

JMO

• Upvote 2

Thanks, SunCity! Make's a bunch of sense now. At least only a few threw me to the wolves. :) I have found that a common response is... "go read some more", normally occurs when they do not know the answer themselves.

My Take...and I'll try not to be a smart....ashe!

Study "leverage"... The broker (Ali) in this sceniro is guaranteed a substantial profit from our "investment"! But, we are too!