Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds Post from another site

00castle

ALERT, ALERT, RV HURRICANE IS HEADING STRAIGHT AT US, FROM ALL THE INFORMATION i HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET, IT SHOULD BE HITTING LAND. ANYTIME!!! THE WINDS ARE GALE FORCE!!! THE SURGE IS REALLY HITTING THE BEACHES!!! WE COULD HAVE A LANDFALL VERY VERY SOON! HAVE YOU SURVIVAL KITS READY, A MAP TO THE NEAREST BANK, 2 FORMS OF ID AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE. BE SURE TO HAVE YOU DINARS WITH YOU. YOU MAY GET THE ORDER TO EVECUATE AT ANYTIME!! THIS HAS BECOME THE LARGEST MOST PERFECT STORM IN THE WORLD!! WE ARE EXPECTING VERY HIGH WINDS OF EXCITEMENT, FLOODS OF MONEY, NEW HOMES, NEW CARS, AND VERY LARGE NUMBERS OF GOOD DEEDS! THIS THE THE GREATEST RV STORM IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!! WE WILL LET YOU KNOW ANY UPDATES AS WE GET THEM!! HAPPY RV HURRICANE!!!

Just thought I would share.

• Upvote 13

For the past several months MED has basically concentrated on analyizing articles, talking with others "in the know" about the dinar, assessing what was happening or NOT happening with the GOI, etc. He has not been doing any real predicting about rates and dates. He did say in an early morning post today that he was awaiting additional information, and that he was VERY EXCITED about the this journey. Now this! This is NOT characteristic of MED, so methinks he must be getting some pretty specific info to write this... JMO!

• Upvote 4

First RV post i have read today about being close or whatever. Main page just refers to budget, not enough money in budget to get things done, replys of people being down, so out the whole site this is the only post.....wonder why? Even the gurus not saying anything.....so why does he say this and thats all?.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have never liked roller coasters and I'm afraid of tidal waves, but I think I'm ready for 1) the roller coaster to be over and 2) the tidal wave to hit.

I pray that no forces can ever make me forget the people of Iraq that have been victimized by the tyrant they lived under and the ills of yet another war and certainly those young men and women that have given life and limb to try and right the wrongs of evil doers.

God, please bless those young people and their families. Let me stay true to my beliefs that I must share whatever blessings you bestow on me with others. Amen.

• Upvote 3

I try to remain as optimistic as possible, probably NEED this to happen more than a lot of other people...BUT I don't think SPOK1 is imagining things. We get pumped up on Thursdays & Fridays....hmmm....wonder why??? Wonder what the other site this came from deals in? Lets all PRAY this happens sooooon! Maybe the 21st? NEVER hurts to pray. I know I am! :rolleyes: RV SOON - LIKE SUNDAY!!!!!! :P:D