Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Haiti

Watif

Taking a break from the issues of Dinar, politics, rumors and other things, if anyone would like to send a donation to help the people of Haiti, via the AMERICAN RED CROSS, you can simply TEXT on your cell phone

HAITI 90999 and you will be charged $10. Very simple and better than wishing we could help or feeling sorry for them.

HAITI 90999 is the same as texting 424 849-0999

Feel free to call the Red Cross for verification. (And confirm your results in a post here.)

(I am not sure if the 'by-laws' of this site would prevent a thread like this, but hopefully Adam will give his approval and Haitians can benefit from the good will of members on this site.)

Thanks

OK, so I'm bumping my own thread. :) But it's for a good cause.

I agree with other's who posted on the other thread, both the Red Cross and Salvation Army are great organizations that help in these situations. (I volunteered at Ground Zero on 9/13 and both of these organizations were doing a great job on the site.)

For future reference, you can go take a Red Cross training and be ready in case of a disaster in your area (or one you are able to travel to).

Adam, I do not know what it is your idea! but in this situation that you are in your OWN SITE, It is not going to be apropiate to you to be at the head of any topic releated with donations. I think they are a lot of good institutions that are nonprofit organizations and they can do it, as The Good Samaritan with Franklyn Grahham, World Vision etc, etc

I think every body is willing to help them, and some of us already participated on it.

Thanks.