Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

finally,finally,finally we're here

prettypeachie

Lets just nail this before you we go on.

Nobody i mean not anyone on this forum or any other chat site knows the rate so I am calling goat crap on this part.

rhetorical question??????

If you dont know what that is here goes.

A rhetorical question, in simple terms, describes a question often based on rhetoric that does not necessarily require an answer. In fact, it is often a way of making a tentative statement but phrasing it in the form of a question. Frequently, a rhetorical question is a tool people use in debate to avoid making an outright declaration, but at the same time still being able to make a point. If called out on the point later, or shown that it was not accurate, the speaker can then claim it was only a question.

PUMPING

Then its no good to all even worse i cant see it

Zantac You Sir are an ASS but I Love It

Madman Out

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It never ceases to amaze me how utterly miserable some people can be!

Wait until you have been on this ride for 5,6 or even 7 years. There is still a chance that it could happen. If it does, then you will understand how a seemingly positive person could go cold on this investment.

Thanks for the post.......... :blink:

So whats the Hawaii and Atlanta connection?

Knowing the rate is kinda wild don't ya thinK?

Course if you/they knew it, why not post it?

It would certainly help in my decision in buying a rowboat or a big ol ship

Semper Fi

We're in ATL and the young lady that works for me has family in Hawaii, also they only stated that she would love the rate and did not give a rate, so mabe they have heard something over in Iraq but don't want to put everything in the e-mail,her daughter has worked for me for a while and the mom and aunt has sent home info several times that has happened, we don't know how or where they get info from,but we do trust them :rolleyes:

I thought they got rid of you!

What about "go away and don't come back" don't you understand,

no one wants to hear from you or your Neg B/S anymore.

Why don't you crawl back in your hole and

start counting those 20 million Dinars you will

soon be giving Adam Montana for the charity

of his choice.

Agree with you brother, Zantac said "Goat Crap", kinda relates to him like a wet goat, "stinks and nobody wants to be around him". Semper Fi

• Upvote 1