Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ADAMS OPINION?

sarasota

lop will mean one thing for all of us right awat----the need to xchange our dinars for the new currency---get your fees ready folks,,,, even those of you in bank systems --fees all around baby,,,,and maybe we'll be lucky and have more fees with an eventual rv

Cannot agree with you more Mr. Montana!!!! .86 is the goal and we are closer than we think!

Adam, when will the VIP's get a little info about the post RV opportunities? No specifics but just some of the direction's you have been working on? Thank you so very much and looking forward to what is in store!

to make money??? taking bets on if anybody else will profit from IQD???

Based on this comment I would say you're broke and jealous IMHO of course ...

ok... why not...

thanks for the VIP money also,,,lets see... a few thousand times 170 per year... good haul.... :rolleyes:

• Downvote 3

I love it! As soon as they LOP the 0's off the exchange rate, we're good to go. :twothumbs:

technically, a lop on the exchange rate as u would call it, is really an RV and not a lop.

RV effects the exchange rate and a lop effects the currency denomination or am I looking at this incorrectly? I look at the change in the denominator as a negative, because you are losing leverage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

technically, a lop on the exchange rate as u would call it, is really an RV and not a lop.

RV effects the exchange rate and a lop effects the currency denomination or am I looking at this incorrectly? I look at the change in the denominator as a negative, because you are losing leverage.

Two types of lops. 1 is good, 1 is bad. Currency Lop is bad. Exchange rate Lop is good. That is why the topic is so confusing for some.