Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the strategy to further invest in Iraq?

Triple xXx

What additional investments can we all consider in order to take advantage of the Iraqi opportunity?

Tourism is expected to raise in Iraq over the years. There will be a need for cellular companies, construction, fiber optics etc. etc.

Have any of you thought about other investments in regards to Iraq?

Edited by Triple xXx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree - after the last 8 months watching these idiots try to come together to form a government.

Finally getting it formed only because they were long over due forced to form it.

And still not trusting each other - it is just un-believable.

Once this has RV's I will be completely finished with anything to do with iraq and their crazy politicians.

GoRV.gif

I've been thinking about it! If the Dinars deliver a reasonable return, I figure now is the time. Once the country is secure, the locals will develop all kinds of markets, politics aside.

I'd like to invest in something agricultural...like date farms, or fine horses. Of course, there is always the oilfields. Don't think tourism is going to be viable for a few years. Housing, consumer appliances, automobiles, public transit...we are getting a rare "IPO" on a nation, country, and people.

There aren't any Iraqs left. The last few feral governments are in Africa, and sadly, have nowhere near the resources the ME does...unless there is something undiscovered.

I'm interested...to a limited degree...but I'm about to the point of believing that any economy is better than ours!

Not to sound like a drummer for Adam, but he's been putting an awful lot of work into investment options post-RV. I am personally looking forward to the options he intends to present for consideration. We will all make our OWN choices, ultimately.

Also, successful investment involves RISK. I don't know if it is just a hollow truism or not, but I've heard it said often enough that the amount of gain in any investment endeavor is corrollated to the amount of risk you are willing to take. Of course the stability, or lack thereof, with the political climate in Iraq will always be there to a certain extent, but then you consider the potential . . . .

Maynard

• Upvote 2