Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer for Dfek

Dinars4Jesus

Dfek,

Several have voiced concern for you my friend. They say you have are ill and thats why your not on tonight 1/12/10. It has been suggested we start this thread to let you know we are standing with you. What you will see posted are thoughts and prayers for you.

Lord, we seek your intervening in the life of Dfek (thats how I know him). Father you are the great physician and healer through your Son Jesus Christ. We know that at the cross Jesus said, "It is finished". He dealt a blow to all infirmities at that moment. We are healed by His stripes.

We seek prayer for comfort and a peace that surpasses all understanding for Dfek. Lord, we lift Dfek to you Lord for his healing. We come against any thing within his body that is not of your Lord. We ask that you remove any curse upon him and restore his body to a healthy state. We have not because we ask not and we are asking this in your Son's name. Where two or more are gathered in your name you are in our midst. We seek a fullfillment of your promise that when we ask it is done from your throne room and your riches in Glory. Father thank you for what your about to do. In Jesus might name, Amen.

Most wonderfully done. It never ceases to amaze me that when we know someone is in need or is ill, those people, lead by the Holy Spirit in this, yes, this Christian Nation in which we live, get together and pray to GOD. I know deep in my soul that if it be the will of GOD that Dfek be healed, he will be healed. Through him, all things are possible.

Doc

Brother Dfek, I want you to know my prayers are with you. I made comment the other nite and some took it the wrong way and I was hoping you did not. All I was trying to do was put a smile on your face as you do so often for our community. You see, as a 50 yo I have survived 2 heart attacks and it wasn't easy, but then nothing rewarding in life is. But I did it and I'm living proof of the miracles that can happen. My thoughts and prayers are inclusive of you and I hope we get to meet someday soon. Your the Best ... May God Bless and Always be with you. :) Regards, Keith

I don't speak on the chat alot, but Dfek, you always seem to make the chat interesting and most enjoyable! May God lift you up and heal you in your time of need. We all seem to agree to disagree in the chats sometimes, but when it really matters most, we are all family and we pray together for your healing. May God be with you and keep you safe dear chat friend! Look foward to hearing from you very soon! :)

Maybe a little unknown to each member of this family of kindred spirits, but I know the One who knows each of us and where are are. My God shall supply your need from His bountiful throne room in Heaven, and brings healing in His name to those who call upon Him. Right now Father I speak life and health in the mighty name of Jesus who heals all our diseases and sickness , who bore them upon His shoulders on Calvary. I pray the Angels of Mercy and healing come to Dfek this day and he shall recover. I pray this in the name of the Most High God... Jesus..Be well my friend, have a blessed day. God is a Healer, trust in His mighty and awesome power.

Father God in the precious name of Jesus I touch and agree with the prayers that have gone forth for Dfek; please restore him to good health and keep him of a sound mind. We are not just investors that have come together in this and other forums but we are "the called" according to your purpose and we know that all things work together for our good. Lord I receive his healing and deliverance now in Jesus name and I praise you now for the victory. Amen!

Dfe, You are an inspiration to the room and we miss you. You have a special talent for making people laugh and lightening the mood at times when we are stressed and frustrated. We have all come to know one another as friends (I talk to you guys more often than I talk to most of my family). You are definately in my prayers....feel better and God bless

dfek, i pray you get stronger an beat this illness, keep positive you can do it. there are so many of us strangers here that you've never met who think the world of you, so there must be hundreds who know an love you. you have really touch our lives on here with your wit,,,, an we need you back, get well soon ok?