Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I won the lottery -

Luckyman

CONGRATS! It's awesome when deserving families get a break, and a big one at that. With 6 million Dinar you could help several families out and I don't think it should be a contest of who is worse off. I think since we're all on this site we should all have atleast a few dinar, so when the RV happens it'll help a lot of people. Like everyone else here I have a few Dinar and hope for the RV to happen! I can't even describe how much I not only hope for the RV to happen but how much I need the RV to happen.

I work as financial planner, selling insurance, Annuities and such. Well that job is on full commission and as everyones well aware of the economy is in very bad shape. The last 6 months my wife and I have had to live off our savings to supplement the income coming in from work. But even that's not enough... We have 2 boys, our oldest is 5 and our youngest is 2 with a third boy on the way in about 4 weeks. So in other words my wife is 8 months pregnant and she's had to go back to work to help put off the inevitable. We only have about 4 weeks of money put aside after that we're going to have to decide which bills to pay and which ones to not pay. A few months after that (if the RV hasn't happened) we'll lose our home and everything else.

I don't know who deserves help the most, it's not a contest and I know there are a lot of people that could really use a break. By the way I did serve in the military for 7 years before getting out and starting a family. My brother is currently in the military (as a Farsi linguist) and he can't afford to buy any dinar living paycheck to paycheck. If you could send some dinar this way I would love to give them to my brother to help him out as he serves our country and if it's ok just keep a little bit to help try to provide for my family. Obviously the RV needs to happen soon or we'll still lose our home and everything else too. I'm now working to full-time jobs and my pregnant wife is working one full-time job.

Once again congratulations and go RV! A lot of us desperately need it to happen ASAP!

Congratulations!

May God Continue to Bless You those that you love!smile.gif

Perhaps you might consider buying some small part of the US Public Debt. One can do so by buying Treasury Certificates. www.ustreasury.gov. This is my plan when the RV occurs in spite of the

fact that I should probably keep my blessing. I am concerned regarding the fact that the United States is insolvent.

Another idea is to buy up land in order to keep it in the hands of United States Citizens. Farmland especially. It could be leased to farmers then perhaps we would be growing our own food again.

It is a shame our food is shipped in from other countries.

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. -John Quincy Adams

God Bless America!smile.gif

Dear luckyman

I am rejoicig for you on your blessing. I also praise you for thinkong of others with your dinar.

My story is I was a contractor in iraq, after being in an IED inciDent I was sent home. I have not been able to get a job for over a year and a half of searching high and low. My wife gave birth to my wondrful son three months ago.

And we just received word today that my wife is loSing her job as of nov 15. Also the bank is foreclosing on our house.

Humbly yours

Travlnsoldier

Charities: If you look at the US Tax Code, ONLY 10% of what you give to a charity actually has to go to the people that need it. The other is paid out in high salaries to offset a non profit organization - THIS IS A FACT! I am not saying that all charities just contribute the 10% but that is all that is required of them to give.

Now....the rest of the story: What about a 92 year old grandmother (who is a step grandmother and could never have chldren of her own) and had 14 stepchildren. This woman is the sweetiest person you will ever want to meet. She outlived three husbands who left her nothing (except one did leave her a life estate in a collapsing house) and only one stepgrandaughter who is on total disability is the only one that stepped up to the plate to take care of her. The others do not offer help by either means of helping take care of the Grandmother even a week out of the year nor will they contribute monetarily. This is a true case of selfishness on their part and I understand it goes on quite often in families.The caretaker is stressed to the max because of her own painful condition of Rheumatoid Arthrits and Fibromyalgia, etc., and over 28 separate surgeries and her disability doesn't cover all the expenses; therefore, living on credit cards for the time being. The caretaker's Mother was gruesomely murdered by a serial killer in 1996 and she had to sit through that trial and thinks about it every New Years Eve because that is when it happened. The man is presently still on death row but because he has had a stroke, he will not be executed (which is fine, because God will be his Judge). Tthe caretaker had an intruder invade her home and had to take the necessary steps against the attack which happened three years ago right after Thanksgiving. So, along with other painful conditions and constant stress, she has been diagnosed with PTSD because of everything that has happened and everything she's taken on. Holidays are extremely emotional for this caretaker.

I am truly embarrased to say that that caretaker is me. It's true, it is embarrassing (except for trying to take care of my Granmother and me).You know, I have never asked for help, and to be honest, never have expected any, but if this is true, I would be honored to be considered; however, there was another post about a couple being homeless. My case isn't that far yet, but could be in the near future. I guess I will get one of those igloo doggie houses and put me and my Grandmother in it and call it real. Most everyone has a hardluck story, so I can not say that mine is the worse than others. The world is in horrible shape. That is why I strugged so hard to buy the dinar (and I don't have what most of you guys do). That is why I can't join the VIP....because I can't afford to. My Grandmother is always telling me to ask for help, but I have always told her that other people have their own problems and can't help AND OBVSIOUSLY FAMILY WILL NOT! She has written to every church evangelist on television and she just can't understand why they send her back letters for her to contribute and not one to help. I have tried and tried to tell her that it doesn't work that way, but she won't listen. Anyway, there is, of course a lot more to this story but too much to go public with. I think I have done enough damage already. I apologize if I sound selfish in asking.

If this is real, bless you!. If this is a scam, shame on you for getting people to write some of their most intimate details on such a public site.

First of all just wanted to say congratulations to you and your family on winning the lottery. I have a small amount of dinar and I am praying for the RV soon!

However, if you are indeed going to share your luck with a family in need. I do know a young family in the town I live in that could use a little luck passed their way. Jessica and Chris are a young couple who got pregnant with twins when she unfortunately went into labor at 24 weeks. 4 months premature. 10 days later one of the precious little babies passed away.. she spent 4 more months in the hospital praying for her other little girl to survive. Now two years later she has one beautiful little girl, who has gone through multiple hostpitalizations and heart surgerys. Chris unfortunatly got layed off from his job a year ago and has been struggling to find a new one in this economy. Jessica is now 8 months pregnant and working full time to try and support her family. They have been struggling for years since the birth of their twins to make it through every day. She will have to go on maternity leave very soon and will be trying to survive on Chris' unemployment. They are an amazingly kind family who anyone who knows them would agree that they could use a little luck shining down on them. If you find that this is the type of people you are wanting to help I know they would be greatly appreciate of it. If you find that its not then Im sure whoever you decide to help would be greatful.

their address is

po box 3098 Harbor, OR 97415

Congrats to you and your family again. Godbless you on your decision to share your great fortune with someone else.

Here is my story of abuse that I went through as a child - Do I Win The Prize?

'I hated to see mum get hurt . . .'

My mum met my step-dad when I was five. After he came into our lives, things changed. At times he could be ok, take us out as a family and stuff, but at other times he'd get into these nasty moods.

When he was in a mood and going at mum, I used to get between them, even though they both would yell at me to go to my room. Sometimes I got hit by him if I got in the way, but I hated to see mum get hurt.

One night I got home late and my little step-brother was crying, and my step-dad was screaming at my mum, she had a cut on her arm. He was really aggro and I saw him throw an ash-tray at her head. Mum said for me to take my brother and go next door, she looked so scared. The neighbours let us in and told me to call the police. I rang them and told them what was happening.

After about 10 minutes I heard the police drive up, and I could hear my step-dad yelling at them. One of the policemen came next door and told me that they had warned my step-dad that if it happened again he could get charged. They also told me that mum could go to the court for a protection order to stop him from coming near our house.

Even though things quietened down for a while, my step-dad didn't change his ways much. There would still be major blow-ups. He used to hurt our cat, kick it or throw it around if he was mad. He used to pick on my step-brother too, saying he's turning into a wimp and stuff. I could never relax at home, I would have liked to stay out but I didn't want to leave my little brother there on his own. There was a TV in my bedroom, so me and my brother used to watch it with the sound turned up so we didn't have to hear the arguments. I didn't want to invite anyone from school home either, because the atmosphere at home was always ****.

One day mum rang to say I had to finish school early. She said we had to pack up before my step-dad came home. We got everything we could and went to a house called a refuge. It looked like a normal house, but it was miles away from where we lived and it was run by workers. Another family was there as well, and I met a girl my age there. We lived there for four months. My step-dad kept ringing mum on her mobile, and once he said he was going to find her and kill her. Mum called the police and he got charged for making threats.

Eventually things with him went a bit quieter. Mum found another place to live and we moved there. Now my step-dad speaks to my mum on the phone but he isn't allowed to come to our place because mum got a court protection order. Recently he took mum to the Family Court because he wanted to see my step-brother. So now about once a month my step-brother has to go to an auntie's place to see him, but I don't.

Last month I went to counselling with my mum. She organised it. The counsellor was nice, she asked me to tell mum how I felt about everything. I asked mum why she didn't leave my step-dad earlier? She got upset and said she wanted to leave him but was worried about what he would do if she did. It was good because we got to hear how each other feels.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats on your winnings. I too am a disabled Vet. More with the mental aspect of PTSD and now cancer. I will probably die of old age and that i ts fine by me. I to would recommend the Diable Vet Society or maybe somewhere like the Christian Jewish Foundation. You might want to think about several organizations, not just one? Whom ever it goes to, they will have to know what to do with it when the RV hits? From what I am seeing in your letter, your are talking about the Dinar? I can see you have a hard decision to make. Pray about it and let the LORD show you where HE wants you to put it. Just keep your mind and heart open to where HE wants you to put it.