Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marathon Parliament begins tomorrow after the inauguration of the three heads of agreement between the political blocs

SteveI

What a privilege to have been involved with so may high level people. As for the a new post, you go and I will cover and back you up. God Bless.

Steve thank you for all the information. Will you be starting another post to help us keep as much as we can. But do know I will pay Ceaser what he is due. Thanks Sooooooooooooooo...... Much.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jointrigued,

I'm glade Utopia193, RailRoad, Tr8man, TntDinar, and yourself (to name a few) could make the call, it was very interesting

to here everyone's background.

Most importantly I think we were able to address the many facets that are about to unfold here, there is a lot to prepare for.

Thanks for being an integral part of our team.

Check,....biggrin.gif

Hey.... don't forget about me :o Thanks for the last minute invite even if I was just a fly on the wall. It all sounded good and positive to me. VERY excited and think I'll just stay awake for the news. :):P

• Upvote 1

You may may just skip sleeping tomorrow. I am so happy for our Holiday in the USA because Friday will be one busy day for all financial institutions. When you figure out your next step share it with me. :rolleyes:

God Bless.

Steve- I've been lurking an reading for quite a while now, and as you can tell I don't post much. Your awesome efforts, enthusiasm, kindness and caring are a constant reminder of what "is right" in our world. Thank you for everything you do each and every day. I wish you only GR8SUCCESS in everything you do now and in the future!

• Upvote 1

Steve thank you for all the information. Will you be starting another post to help us keep as much as we can. But do know I will pay Ceaser what he is due. Thanks Sooooooooooooooo...... Much.

I am not here to promote any personal agenda or any other personal gains but rather provide you the best information within my means. I will support this site and all who has invested in this country. God Bless.

Steve- I've been lurking an reading for quite a while now, and as you can tell I don't post much. Your awesome efforts, enthusiasm, kindness and caring are a constant reminder of what "is right" in our world. Thank you for everything you do each and every day. I wish you only GR8SUCCESS in everything you do now and in the future!

I personally thank you for your time and kind words. Please watch what is about to happen when Maliki announes to the world that Iraq is now returned to power. Some time after that there will be an announcement of an currency change. Then you can start smiling.

God Bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

Great question. Once Maliki sets the new value (just watch) it will be immediate. It will take up to a week or less to process through the financial system. All is good.

God Bless you and your family.

Does that mean I can't go to the bank oin Friday, Nov 12, like I had planned? No biggie. I had it in my mind that all the banks are ready and it was more or less like flipping a switch. It is sooooo exciting to be a part of this :excl::twothumbs::woot:

Does that mean I can't go to the bank oin Friday, Nov 12, like I had planned? No biggie. I had it in my mind that all the banks are ready and it was more or less like flipping a switch. It is sooooo exciting to be a part of this :excl::twothumbs::woot:

No it is not quite as easy as it appears. According to the procedures in place it may take a few days for the financial institutions to reflect the new rate. Do not worry it will be locked in for at least 90 days due to the guidelines set forth by the IMF. The rate can not change more than 2% (plus or minus) every 90 days for a period of 2 years. This a fact. This is why is will not come out low because of the guidelines mandated by the IMF and World Bank. No worries my friend.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1

All we have here is AFN so I hope CNN will say something (the only news channel)

If not then someone(goes without asking) post as soon as they get the news so I can book a flight out of here :tiphat::tiphat:

There are to be news crews there (per another post), but as to which agencies and stations in the U.S. that will be broadcasting live (if any) remains to be seen. I would think CNN or CNBC and maybe Fox would be the most likely.

Per zzzzzzzzz's post, he will get notified immediately and will post... just relax and know you are covered.

I (we) have been monitoring and reading the G20 news. It has to do with the re-alignment of the currencies of many countries. Banking is not my area of expertise, however, our companies are. My wife has a factory in China, I have a business in Iraq, so we both are not new to currency and exchange rate changes.

God Bless.

I wonder, since I am out of the country, could someone go by a bank to see if there is someone in the working? :mellow:

Maybe they have already done it to get ready

I do not understand your question. Remember I am not a financial adviser. I am here to report what is about to happen and it is up to you or someone qualified to advise you. Please respect that. God Bless.

I wonder, since I am out of the country, could someone go by a bank to see if there is someone in the working? :mellow:

Maybe they have already done it to get ready

Please see posting below. I did not correctly reply to this question. Sorry.

Steve,

The call tonight was fantastic. I can't sleep! We should really get another post going to help those that don't know what to do once the RV is announced so that they don't lose any more than they have to.

I agree wholeheartedly with this jointrigued. We are getting ready to go into a totally different phase where we will still need to learn -- research, ask questions. We need good mentors for that phase too.. Whereas Steve has been great with his contacts in Iraq, and all his hard work has been much appreciated, he does have a business to run. Hopefully others with knowlege and expertise of a different type will step forward.

quote name='cgbrown' date='11 November 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1289458791' post='257554']

Do you think we will break the 'online at one time record' this morning around 7:00 -8:00 am????

I do not understand the question. Sorry.

Steve,. I think cgbrown was asking if this forum is going to reach an all-time high for most people reading it at the same time. If that was the question, I definitely think the answer is Y E S

I agree wholeheartedly with this jointrigued. We are getting ready to go into a totally different phase where we will still need to learn -- research, ask questions. We need good mentors for that phase too.. Whereas Steve has been great with his contacts in Iraq, and all his hard work has been much appreciated, he does have a business to run. Hopefully others with knowlege and expertise of a different type will step forward.

Wow, you guys are so kind. I am honored to even have been a part of this process and to have shared in the upcoming news that Maliki will be announcing. The best part of the day will be the new currency rate to establish Iraq as the "power with many assets". According to my guys he will say that Iraq has returned to power. You be the judge.

God Bless all who have invested in this country.

• Upvote 1

Steve, I appreciate all the news articles that you dig up for us. Presumably the Parliament will be meeting in a few hours. What is your guess as to whether the RV will happen? right away (Thursday or Friday) or do you think it will be at least next week or the following to happen?

Steve, I appreciate all the news articles that you dig up for us. Presumably the Parliament will be meeting in a few hours. What is your guess as to whether the RV will happen? right away (Thursday or Friday) or do you think it will be at least next week or the following to happen?

It will be in his speech. I will not tell you the rate as it will be good. Just go with my word. I already made a promise on this site. I will stick to it.

God Bless.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 3

You may may just skip sleeping tomorrow. I am so happy for our Holiday in the USA because Friday will be one busy day for all financial institutions. When you figure out your next step share it with me. :rolleyes:

God Bless.

That's why we need another new thread started after the new rate is announced... to help me figure out my next step !! When someone starts it I will support it... as long as it stays POSITIVE !! This is too great a BLESSING to have any thread messed up with any hint of negativity. I'm so glad to see that this thread has remained positive.Thanks Steve, and others, for keeping it on track. :)

• Upvote 2

That's why we need another new thread started after the new rate is announced... to help me figure out my next step !! When someone starts it I will support it... as long as it stays POSITIVE !! This is too great a BLESSING to have any thread messed up with any hint of negativity. I'm so glad to see that this thread has remained positive.Thanks Steve, and others, for keeping it on track. :)

Ok I give in. Let's do it but only after the RV which will be announced in a few hours. I will take the next step and start it. You are sure demanding, but I love the fact that we can all enjoy what has been given to us.

Count me in. I will start it as soon as Dave calls me. He will be at the meeting.

God Bless.

;) ;) ;) ;)

I am still here. I can not sleep. Watch the news and activities. This will be a great day for all of us. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

No it is not quite as easy as it appears. According to the procedures in place it may take a few days for the financial institutions to reflect the new rate. Do not worry it will be locked in for at least 90 days due to the guidelines set forth by the IMF. The rate can not change more than 2% (plus or minus) every 90 days for a period of 2 years. This a fact. This is why is will not come out low because of the guidelines mandated by the IMF and World Bank. No worries my friend.

God Bless.

Thanks for the clarification, Steve. I'm sure I wasn't the only one with that question. That's why knowledgeable people like you are so very much appreciated. This just gives us more time to get organized. And all the more reason for you or someone to start another thread after the rate is announced. I know... I could initiate one, but right now my brain is too scrambled to even think of the right title! I really need some sleep :blink: Tomorrow will be soon enough.

• Upvote 2

Thank you Steve. Your desire to help us as soon as the rv goes public is very inspiring. Once again thank you for all you do. I honestly believe I would be lost if it wasn't for some of the good people on this website! Thank you, Lord, please bless our military as they continue to fight for the U.S.A!!!!

• Upvote 1