Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All blocs agree to reconvene parliament; 11am Baghdad (2am CST)

SteveI

All blocs agree to reconvene parliament; 11am Baghdad (2am CST)

November 10, 2010

Announced the headquarters of the meeting of leaders of blocs of winning the election Ruz Nuri Shaways, on Wednesday, the leaders of the blocs agreed to hold a parliament session on Thursday, and that today’s meeting was the agreement on the National Council for the strategic policy and deciding the issues of accountability, justice and national reconciliation.

Said Shaways at a news conference after the end of the first meeting of political leaders who held the home of Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani in Baghdad, according to the initiative and attended by “Alsumaria News”, “The leaders of political blocs agreed to convene a session of Parliament, on Thursday, at 11 am.”

The head of the Age of Iraq’s parliament Fuad Masum, the postponement of a meeting of the Iraqi parliament from Monday, November 8 this to Thursday, 11 thereof, stressing the need to attend all Council members in a timely manner, as stressed by the Prime Minister’s outgoing Nuri al-Maliki in Mwtmkr a press conference today Wednesday in Baghdad that tomorrow will be “the beginning of the modern Iraqi state, not only the formation of the government,” also stressed that the parliament session for tomorrow, Thursday will mark “the end of the conspiracies hatched against Iraq since before the elections.”

The headquarters of the meeting of political leaders that “the leaders agreed to resolve the sticking points that carried over from yesterday’s meeting,” adding that “it was agreed that the National Council for Higher strategic policies, as the resolution of a file of accountability, justice and national reconciliation.”

The Shaways that “the National Council for the strategic policy will be the foundation for achieving national partnership will be the law of his moral character and independence of a private structure and rules of procedure, and has a high-level functions based on the Constitution, especially articles 66 and 67.”

The Shaways that “the leaders agreed that the decisions are binding and enforceable Alcilp implementation Mahsalt if the proportion of 80% of the consensus,” noting that “respect to all other threads that they economic, political or international relations or security defense.”

A political source close to the leaders meeting held in Baghdad, on Wednesday, has revealed that the list approved by Iraq during the meeting to attend the meeting of the Council of Representatives to be held on Thursday, as he emphasized that the political blocs agreed to take over the leader of the Iraqi List, the presidency of the National Council of politicians strategy to take over Osama al-Presidency of the parliament.

The political blocs have started Wednesday afternoon, meetings attended, Massoud Barzani and Jalal Talabani and Nouri al-Maliki, Ayad Allawi, and Tariq al-Hashemi and Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and Iyad al-Samarrai, and Hamoudi, a representative of Ammar al-Hakim, and Osama Najafi, and Nechirvan Barzani, and Hadi al-Amiri, and Ali al-Dabbagh, Ibrahim Jaafari, Rafie al-Issawi.

And a tug of war between the Kurdistan Alliance and the parties in the Iraqi List and the Sunni figures to fill the post of President of the Republic, at the time show the Kurds insisted on for the election of their candidate Jalal Talabani for a second term, representing the nation second only to the Arabs, considering the site deserving national, demanding the Iraqi List, fill the position as the stresses on the identity of Iraq’s Arab and Kurd refuses to running the site.

And was a member of a coalition Kurdish blocs, Mahmoud Othman confirmed earlier on Wednesday, the presence of U.S. pressure on the Kurds to accept the assumption of the Iraqi List, the post of presidency in the next government, with the expectation that pressure came to unsatisfactory results for a response. Indicating that the delegation of the Senate U.S. under the chairmanship of John McCain told the Kurdish leaders and the parties did not support the other Z to renew the mandate of President Jalal Talabani, to satisfy the Iraqi list.

http://bit.ly/9AXKPk

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 5

great news...we are on track..thanks Steve

I just feel it, you have no clue how good I am starting to feel. I have been praying day and night for the leaders to unite as one or the best interest of the Iraq people so they can move forward for a brighter tomorrow.

God Bless all who have invested in this country.

• Upvote 3

Great Post Steve! In reading the whole article it just screams "RV" would be one of their top priorities to tackle before speculation gets out of hand... again just my opinion, but the world wide press they would get from such achievements would certainly spark interest in their currency IMO.

- Fresh :)

I just feel it, you have no clue how good I am starting to feel. I have been praying day and night for the leaders to unite as one or the best interest of the Iraq people so they can move forward for a brighter tomorrow.

God Bless all who have invested in this country.

Interesting how you mentioned about praying...I have done the same thing..

I too have this strong feeling about what's to come....

God knows what is in our hearts. :wub:

And when two or more are in agreement, so is he there, amongst us :hug: !

I too, go to bed, praying until I fall asleep. And when I wake up in the morning, "I always so, "TODAY IS T HE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE", and I thank him for blessing me with another day of life...................................and I pray to make it the "Very Best", day that I possible can....................... :woot:

Amen, Steve..........................I am with you..........................I feel like the little kid, going to bed, on Christmas Eve, and knowing when I wake up, I will find that CHRISTMAS is here :woot: !

And that EVERYTHING that I wanted is there under the tree! :lol:

God bless Iraq and the people of Iraq who have had to endure and suffer, so much. Let peace harmony fall throughtout the land. :hug:

God bless each and everyone of us who has invested in their future and believed that "it would be". :tiphat:

And we have "walked by faith, not by sight", and now we will be invited to his party (the Lord's blessings to us) so that we can all rejoice and give thanks, and give him praise.

For when he is for us, who can be against us. :woot:

Peace, Love and Prosperity. Health to all. May God continue to shine his face upon each and everyone of us, and say " YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD SERVANTS OF GOD, AND I AM PROUD OF "ALL" MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS..

And remember ALL those in need, and give WHAT YOU CAN ( tithes, how ever way that may be for you).

And God Bless the United States, that we have NEVER really had WAR fall upon our country, as it has in so many others "backyards".

We are truely blessed. Lets keep his loving grace upon us. As we are so fortunate and blessed. Even with all that has occured............we ARE STILL THE "LUCKY ONES".

Love and Best Wishes to one and all :hug:

dravmorris2

• Upvote 4

God knows what is in our hearts. :wub:

And when two or more are in agreement, so is he there, amongst us :hug: !

I too, go to bed, praying until I fall asleep. And when I wake up in the morning, "I always so, "TODAY IS T HE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE", and I thank him for blessing me with another day of life...................................and I pray to make it the "Very Best", day that I possible can....................... :woot:

Amen, Steve..........................I am with you..........................I feel like the little kid, going to bed, on Christmas Eve, and knowing when I wake up, I will find that CHRISTMAS is here :woot: !

And that EVERYTHING that I wanted is there under the tree! :lol:

God bless Iraq and the people of Iraq who have had to endure and suffer, so much. Let peace harmony fall throughtout the land. :hug:

God bless each and everyone of us who has invested in their future and believed that "it would be". :tiphat:

And we have "walked by faith, not by sight", and now we will be invited to his party (the Lord's blessings to us) so that we can all rejoice and give thanks, and give him praise.

For when he is for us, who can be against us. :woot:

Peace, Love and Prosperity. Health to all. May God continue to shine his face upon each and everyone of us, and say " YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD SERVANTS OF GOD, AND I AM PROUD OF "ALL" MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS..

And remember ALL those in need, and give WHAT YOU CAN ( tithes, how ever way that may be for you).

And God Bless the United States, that we have NEVER really had WAR fall upon our country, as it has in so many others "backyards".

We are truely blessed. Lets keep his loving grace upon us. As we are so fortunate and blessed. Even with all that has occured............we ARE STILL THE "LUCKY ONES".

Love and Best Wishes to one and all :hug:

dravmorris2

Thank you so much. As a Christian, I can read this over and over and never get tired of it. Remember God's plan always leads to victory because God's Word needs no additions or subtractions.

God Bless you and your family and all who invested in this country.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2