Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for you Eddinar

smokem111

I have not been a member here a long time but have followed this site for quite some time. I see all the people here that do their research and post them to help those that do not know where to find any or all info on our investments. Eddinar, Sonny1, Scooter, Viper51, Phoniex and others contribute there time so that we may be well informed. ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN THIS SITE MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. You call them pumpers and if they are it will come back to them (KARMA IS A BXXXX). However i appreciate the work and investigating they provide.

I THINK ALL AXX HOLES SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE. God has given us all a fortunate opportunity in this investment. No need to bash anyone for there thoughts or opinions. Every bit helps. Remember this is the rumors section, This is a rumors section people take it for your worth and knowledge , you do not have to speak with such anger...

I wish you all well and riches beyond your wildest expectations. Again to everyone i just mentioned I thank you for all you do.......

Smokem111

Great Idea !!!

WOW... SMOKEM111. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. I JUST BRING OVER RELEVANT INFORMATION I FIND FROM THE WEB THAT HASN'T BEEN POSTED YET AND IS IN LINE WITH MY BELIEFS. SONNY1, SCOOTER, PHOENIX AND VIPER51 ARE THE ONES WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND INTELLIGENCE TO TIE IT ALL TOGETHER. WITH THAT SAID, I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A GUY THAT HAD A GUT FEELING TO INVEST IN THE IRAQ DINAR AND HAS DONE COUNTLESS HOURS OF RESEARCH TO FORM MY OWN OPINION AND VALIDATED IT. INSTEAD OF MY NAME IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST, YOU SHOULD INSERT CHIEFV TO IT. HE IS ONE OF THE MOST ELLOQUENT SPEAKERS HERE. I AGREE WE OWE A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED AND ALSO THE PERSON THAT INFORMED US OF THIS INVESTMENT. IT IS BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFLESS LOVE FOR YOU THAT THEY SHARED AN AMAZING POSSIBILITY WITH YOU. I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS SIMPLE SAYING THAT A FRIEND OF MINE SHARED WITH ME. "ALL IS WELL" ;)

• Upvote 14

Yes you are right Ed I didn't mention ChiefV and he should always be recognized.

We all need this RV for our own reasons. With God on our side we should all be at peace knowing it's coming. Agsin t all thank you for allowing me to be here on this site. It is by far the best site for info on our investment.

Smokem111

• Upvote 3

FF00FF"]Smokem..... thank you for bringing attention to the people on here that share nothing more than what they have found and how they interpret it, and then selflessly share that information with all of us. You are correct in your statement that EdDinar is one of those generous people. As a friend of his (or atleast he's a friend of mine, lol ) I appreciate the stance that you are taking to protect his good name and the names of the others that are so generous with all of us.

EdDinar..... As smokem stated, and as you already know very well...... There is always going to be the one bully that chooses to jump on the wrong people just to fulfill his own stupidity and insecurities in their own place. That person that wants to sh*$ it someone's cheerios daily! Well, please know that there are far too many people on the DinarVets site that will not stand for you being needlessly attacked, me included. We are all your friends and will defend your honor, and the honor of the others on here, that started as friends and have all grown to be considered family.

And for you that are the attackers......... It is not smart to attack a person in a family! Ever heard that if you mess with the bull, you get the horns........ Well us DVers aree all the horns! It will only blow up in your faces because the masses will handle it. Noone in a family is left to fend for themselves. We come as a group and we stay as a group.

NOW........................ GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)[/[/b]size] [/color]

Edited by rsneed
  • Upvote 2

You know when it's all said and done and your life ends, how would you want to be remembered? The good will always be cherished and the bad will just disapear. No one cares to remember anything bad. God will bless all who do good and discard all who are bad. Thanks for the post and thanks to all that provide us with all their hard work and infomation. God Bless Semper Fi :):):):):):)

I'm the dark here, but that's OK. When I have to skip reading something at a sitting it will be the Rumors and Off-Topic sections.

But I do agree that bashing should not happen and that all intel could be important. I'm most appreciative of those who have real contacts and provide good intel to the best of their ability at any given times. Things change daily, so what appeared to be valid today may have a glitch by tomorrow.

I like to see links when possible, but also like to read well-written comments from people who have been following this for a while feel about the world economy, Iraq--the people, country, culture--and how this all plays into the RV which should benefit many. I do so want to see the war torn country of Iraq restored and the people having a good life under a democracy instead of a dictatorship.

I enjoy the humor to an extent. Humor is good... until it gets too raunchy.

I am a Believer and also I feel that Iraq is a major focal point in fulfilling Biblical prophecy. I also realize that many of the true news articles can allude to this or bring up thoughts in people minds where they turn that thread into primarily a Bliblical thread. However, if someone's post is strictly along the Bliblical lines I do wish they would NOT post it in Dinar Rumors or Dinar News but rather in the Off-Topic section as when some have only limited time it would be easier to entirely skip some section tabs until they have more time. Or start a new post in the Off-Topic thread with the main headlines of the news article and post the Blibical references in the Off-Topic thread. That might stop some of the bashing. For those where that type reading might cause discomfort because of not wanting to read where history will take us in time, it would be easier for them to just skip an entire thread or section rather than having to read each post in all sections. Think on it please. Just my 2 dinars worth of comments that are no more important than yours.

We are about to embark on a very exciting time in history, one that hopefully will bring peace for a while. Let's embrace this and our new 'Net' acquaintances and friends... until we can meet in person some day. Go RV :)

• Upvote 1

What I like about reading the posts from everyone, it gives them an opportunity to say what is on their mind and what frustrates them, just a chance to vent. I'll bet deep inside they they are glad that we have those true believers and guardians of the true information and appreciate the time and effort that they take to bring it to the rest of us. I like to vent sometimes to when I get frustrated, but then it is over with me, I get a few head slings and bashed, but that was no different when I said something that my dad didn't like...When this is all over, we can all look back, we can make a great book out of this site. What a reminder and rollercoasteride we have been on. God Bless...GO RV!!

• Upvote 2