Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foxs Cable News Annouces Maliki New PM

earjockey

At this point I don't care who was right in calling this, even though recognition is nice, being right about the PM doesn't let me pay off my student loans. Somebody, at this point even terryk, just be right about RV this week. I'm rooting for anyone to be right about RV.......soon. Maybe then I can concentrate on research...that's a joke for any of you who have put aside research for actually making a living.

Have not been able to find a link It was on tv

Ditto ... I'm looking but not finding anything. The problem is that al-Maliki is reported to own 65% of Iraqi media. I don't know if it's true but there has indeed been a disinformation campaign since February so it seems reasonable.

Link please ... so I can get off this rollercoaster!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

Ditto ... I'm looking but not finding anything. The problem is that al-Maliki is reported to own 65% of Iraqi media. I don't know if it's true but there has indeed been a disinformation campaign since February so it seems reasonable.

Peace

Doc31

Just turn on Fox News.....it scrolls across the bottom of the screen.

Peace

Doc31

Doc,.....you are Right, right, and RIGHT!

Thanks

Check,......

• Upvote 1