Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKNG NEWS: Al Maliki 'To Stay On As Iraq PM'

SteveI

Why? m is an animal same kind of thug as saddams himself. Tried to have alawi assassinated. Iraq would have been much better off with A. Cash out & get some gold.

unclegeek,

I respectfully disagree. Maliki's image from our perspective has been very warped by a steady campaign of disinformation. In my opinion, Maliki has very little in common with Saddam.

Maynard

• Upvote 1

unclegeek,

I respectfully disagree. Maliki's image from our perspective has been very warped by a steady campaign of disinformation. In my opinion, Maliki has very little in common with Saddam.

Maynard

Very well said Maynard and 100% accurate. God Bless and stay safe!

"Al Maliki 'To Stay On As Iraq PM'

You don't say? :huh:

Gee....who woulda' thunk it? :lol:

Yep, even when everybody else was saying Maliki was a crook and nobody wanted him and he was history and he was dying and he was moving to England .... you kept saying it would be Maliki. Kudos to ya Phoenix.

• Upvote 4

Yep, even when everybody else was saying Maliki was a crook and nobody wanted him and he was history and he was dying and he was moving to England .... you kept saying it would be Maliki. Kudos to ya Phoenix.

AMEN to that Scooby Doo. Phoenix is awesome. God Bless.

Iy's sure is steve, And I 'll bet by end of week there will be a announcemant of who will fill the other seats , and patlimant will get things going , then the Finance minister can make his move. I'm betting we RV before end of yr.jmo.

Exactly RICK C, I am just looking forward to the official appointments of the government seats so they and the powers to be can start signing contracts and making law. One of the first votes I hope is the 2011 budget. That holds quite a lot of excitement in the upcoming events that will unfold on a daily basis. God Bless the people of Iraq and the new government once they are seated.

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 1

This is what is posted on Bagdad press news..

Center coalition declared its support for Maliki's NOMINATION for prime minister

الكاتب: admin بتاريخ: الأحد 07-11-2010 03:31 مساء Writer: admin on: Sunday 11/07/2010 15:31

بغداد برس - بغداد Press Baghdad - Baghdad

أعلن تحالف الوسط المؤلف من ائتلاف وحدة العراق وجبهة التوافق ، اليوم الأحد ، عن دعمه رسمياً لترشيح مرشح التحالف الوطني نوري المالكي لرئاسة الوزراء. Announced center coalition, composed of coalition and unity of Iraq and the Accordance Front, said on Sunday, formally expressed its support for the nomination of the National Alliance candidate Nouri al-Maliki for the premiership..

And on NINA website There is no mention of Maliki is being in as PM.. So, well have to see in the next couple of days...( fingers crossed)...

• Upvote 1

They retain Maliki but then say this: <<<<The constitution stipulates that a speaker, president and prime minister must be elected in that order.>>>>>

Wrong order,

The article does not say "Maliki" has been elected, only that he will. When the meet on Thursday they will elect in order : A then T then M

Heart don't fail me now :o .... Could it actually be :unsure: ... Can't wait for Monday, thanks for the post :D :D

Tennessee Boy: when this thing RV don't you think it's time to come home to TN>

• Upvote 2

The article does not say "Maliki" has been elected, only that he will. When the meet on Thursday they will elect in order : A then T then M

Phoenix says it will happen! I think he is very close to this and I trust his judgments and comments. God Bless you all.

"Al Maliki 'To Stay On As Iraq PM'

You don't say? :huh:

Gee....who woulda' thunk it? :lol:

Read more:

Edited by SteveI
  • Upvote 2

WELL WHO we gonna believe-------------

Only Iraqis would decide on their govt. formation – Turkish FM

November 7, 2010 - 08:08:48

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Visiting Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said during a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Baghdad on Sunday that only the Iraqis are the ones who make the decisions regarding the formation of their new government, according to a statement by Maliki’s office.

“Davutoglu stressed Turkey’s support for Iraq to maintain its security and stability and achieve prosperity,” read the statement as received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

Maliki had received the Turkish top diplomat and his accompanying delegation and underlined during the meeting the importance of furthering relations between Iraq and Turkey in all fields to the interests of the two countries.

Davutoglu had arrived in Arbil Sunday morning and was received by Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barazani and Prime Minister Burham Saleh.

The visit comes one day ahead of an expected meeting of the leaders of Iraqi political blocs in Arbil on Monday (Nov. 8) in a bid to reach an agreement over sovereign posts and the formation of an Iraqi government.

AmR (S)-

-------------------------------------------FROM THE ARTICLE ABOVE=========

"Visiting Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said during a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Baghdad on Sunday that only the Iraqis are the ones who make the decisions regarding the formation of their new government, "

NOTICE it clearly SAYS PRIME MINISTER NOURI al Maliki-

says it Plain enough for Me.