Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good phone number for Warka?

RWalker

Does anyone have a good phone number for Warka bank? I funded my Warka account a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to get confirmation via e-mail that the USD that were received were converted to IQD. I also tried to get on-line access set-up as well. I have sent numerous e-mails to everyone from the CEO on down the line. I got confirmation that funds were received, but not that USD were converted to IQD or information that the on-line account was set-up.

I have tried several phone numbers (listed on-line) and the closest I have come to speaking to someone is a man speaking Arabic apparently telling me that I had the wrong number. Most of the other phone numbers for the branch managers don't seem to be good numbers or no one has answered.

I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Thanks.

Evening RW,

I had the same obstacle getting my client id and password for the online banking. I ended up emailing Mr. Issa (see below for contact info) for assistance. He was very helpful. He passed my information to the right department in order to get my id and password. Once you have these two items, the world gets a whole lot easier. On-line banking at Warka including account status, transferring funds, statements are very easy

and in fact or more user friendly than some of our domestic banks (read Regions Bank).

One thing you can do is get on the Warka Bank web site and pull down the contact us menu (on the right side of the screen). Listed there will be the various department's emails. For instance, to request

a transfer funds from your USD account to your IQD account, you need to contact the c.service department. Of course, once you get your online client id and password, you can do a lot of this yourself, but

you get the idea.

Hope this helps.

Dennis