Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Apology to President Obama

hfdmedic

Mr. President,

I would like to apologize to you for not understanding what you meant 2 years ago by “hope and change”. If I had understood what would change I would have voted for you for the changes that took place this week in Alabama. These are changes that 2 years ago I would have never hoped for, but thanks to you and your policies they happened. What are these changes and why am I so excited? Let me show you:

1. Governor: Republican (No change)

2. Lt. Governor: Republican (Change)

3. U.S. Senators: 2 Republicans (No change)

4. U.S. House: 6 out of 7 republican (Change)

5. State Senate: Republican controlled (Big change)

6. State House: Republican controlled (Big change)

Also of note:

Secretary of State ®

Attorney General ®

State Treasurer ®

Agriculture Commissioner ®

State Auditor ®

The significant parts of these changes are the state senate and house. You see in Alabama these two houses have not been under Republican control at the same time in 136 years. Yes that is correct; you brought forward changes that no President since Ulysses S. Grant has been able to enact.

In all fairness I realize that no one person could have done something this significant on their own, so please give my regards to Harry, Nancy and Joe.

Sincerely,

A very happy Republican

Yes, O is really continuing to help us all discover more change because of him.

I saw there was a post recently about his trip overseas and heard some discussion about it on Hannity.

It will cost the taxpayers $2 million per day for this trip. He is taking 3000 people and booking an entire hotel in India for his stay. Some reports say 40 planes and others say 80 planes involved in making this trip happen. Also, I think they said this is the most costly trip any US President has ever taken and all of this when we are in a great recession. And I just got this remark on an email sent to me "Greenest President Ever’ trip to India has a carbon footprint bigger than the citizens of many US cities".

It really has become change you can believe in. I wonder if he is doing this on purpose to jolt all of us out of our slumber.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have never posted on this site nor any other site but sometime you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired and react. All the finger pointing and blame will get you no where in this life and if you think any of these parties are going to help you why did you invest in the dinars . B/c you know they won't and you invested to help yourself. So I am not going to waste my time explaining to you that the democrats inherited this 8 yr problem and you want it fixed in less than 2 you poblem stand in front of your microwave and say hurry up I need this right now. Which is the reason this country is in this situation, we as American want everything instantly our economy is based on consumer spending which makes up 2/3 of our economy. So does that gives us the right to go out and buy stuff we know we can't afford or do we use common sense and say how can I afford that and come up with a plan to make it affordable. There is this 60/40 rules that says we should have 60% income to 40% debt ratio. But we can't wait got to have it now. My Dad passed away at the age of 92 he had experienced alot of things during those 92 years and he had a few quotes that he tried to instill in his children 1. It's not what you make it's what you save. 2. You don't want to raise your children up under the Republicans b/c they give you want they want you to have the democrats give you a job. 3. Things can't keep going on like this something got to give meaning the economy he passed away in 2006 two years before it happened. My Dad gave us alot of good advice but I differ with him on #2 It doesn't matter who control the white house b/c I know who control the universe all of my trust is in God He is the one who says who the president will be. God bless you an your family

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

I saw there was a post recently about his trip overseas and heard some discussion about it on Hannity.

It will cost the taxpayers $2 million per day for this trip. He is taking 3000 people and booking an entire hotel in India for his stay. Some reports say 40 planes and others say 80 planes involved in making this trip happen. Also, I think they said this is the most costly trip any US President has ever taken and all of this when we are in a great recession. And I just got this remark on an email sent to me "Greenest President Ever’ trip to India has a carbon footprint bigger than the citizens of many US cities".

It really has become change you can believe in. I wonder if he is doing this on purpose to jolt all of us out of our slumber.

Wasn't that 200 million dollars a day that this was going to cost us?

Please correct me if I'm wrong?

• Upvote 1

I have never posted on this site nor any other site but sometime you just get sick and tired of being sick and tired and react. All the finger pointing and blame will get you no where in this life and if you think any of these parties are going to help you why did you invest in the dinars . B/c you know they won't and you invested to help yourself. So I am not going to waste my time explaining to you that the democrats inherited this 8 yr problem and you want it fixed in less than 2 you poblem stand in front of your microwave and say hurry up I need this right now. Which is the reason this country is in this situation, we as American want everything instantly our economy is based on consumer spending which makes up 2/3 of our economy. So does that gives us the right to go out and buy stuff we know we can't afford or do we use common sense and say how can I afford that and come up with a plan to make it affordable. There is this 60/40 rules that says we should have 60% income to 40% debt ratio. But we can't wait got to have it now. My Dad passed away at the age of 92 he had experienced alot of things during those 92 years and he had a few quotes that he tried to instill in his children 1. It's not what you make it's what you save. 2. You don't want to raise your children up under the Republicans b/c they give you want they want you to have the democrats give you a job. 3. Things can't keep going on like this something got to give meaning the economy he passed away in 2006 two years before it happened. My Dad gave us alot of good advice but I differ with him on #2 It doesn't matter who control the white house b/c I know who control the universe all of my trust is in God He is the one who says who the president will be. God bless you an your family

Strange it says 14 Post??

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm... Strange how the Republicans swept the house, that should have taken the blinders off of most yet some still can't seem to see what a problem the dems have caused in our Government. Oh well, happy to see REAL CHANGE in the house!!!

Good Day,

Carla

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2. You don't want to raise your children up under the Republicans b/c they give you want they want you to have the democrats give you a job.

I do have to agree with one thing is the democrats give you a job, it's not whether you earned it or you were the best for the job, they just give it to you. That is how I've always seen how the democrats have wanted to play the game. I feel that most Republicans are the entreprenuers and will go out and try different things to make things work or to get people motivated. JMO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey grands,

We may not agree... but I do care about everyone and I would like to say I am very sorry for your dads passing. Fathers are forever!

God Bless you and your family,

Carla

• Upvote 2

2. You don't want to raise your children up under the Republicans b/c they give you want they want you to have the democrats give you a job.

I do have to agree with one thing is the democrats give you a job, it's not whether you earned it or you were the best for the job, they just give it to you. That is how I've always seen how the democrats have wanted to play the game. I feel that most Republicans are the entreprenuers and will go out and try different things to make things work or to get people motivated. JMO

And, that's just the problem with today's philosophy of government. The founding fathers NEVER envisioned the federal government would GIVE you anything!! It's the government's job to get out of the way. Period. We are supposed to be a free people. Free to be as wealthy or as poor as we want to be.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Good post, one of these days we will see an ad that says "for sale, U S Treasury, take over payments" Its the state of our nation at present

The Federal Reserve bought it a long time ago. When you pay your taxes you write the check to US Treasury, when the check clears in the back is the Feds account.

what's he going over to india for? must be attending another party for his muslim friends. with the cost sounds like he (we) are picking up the tab.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First: I don't think I blamed him for anything, but if I did it would be for forcing a new health care system down our throats that only 37% of America was for. That's right. only 37% thought it was a good idea and they did it anyway.

Second: The problem with the economy actually started back in the Clinton reign, but the results were not felt until the Bush years. When the restrictions were eased on who could and who should qualify for a mortgage. The restrictions on how mortgages were sold between bankers and bankers and investors also changed. They were allowed to sell mortgages in blocks instead of in singles. The way banks used to make money was off of long term intrest, now by being able to sell blocks of mortgages they could include good and bad mortgages and sell them off fast, thus being able to loan more money. The profit changed from intrest to loan "fees" so the more mortgages they sold the more money they make. It became how many can we approve instead of how well will they pay us, we don 't care we will sell it to someone else and they can worry about it. Eventually the end buyer, usually foreign investors quit purchasing the mortgage blocks because there were too many bad ones in the group, thus the ability of the banks to loan money stopped and the housing market all but crashed. So you must go way past Bush to get to the "root" of the problem.

Third: Democrats want to raise taxes on corporations instead of people. That sounds great until you realize that 1. corporations don't pay taxes and 2. if they have to pay more out they can hire fewer people. Incase I lost you on that one, I am correct, corporations don't pay a dime in taxes, you and I do when we purchase items from that corporation. If a corporation sets a profit margin, they will raise the cost of the goods to maintain that profit. So if the government raises that corporations taxes by $5.00 the corporation simply raises the cost of the item sold by $5.00. So guess who pays the taxes, yep you and me!

Fourth: I would be willing to bet that there is a higher precentage of people that vote Democrat that are in financial straights than Republican. My wife and I saved for years, ate vienna sauages and paid off all debt except for the house we were in and 1 car, all so we could buy the house we are in now and be as debt free as we could. I have a good job I have had for 14 years and have worked second jobs most of my adult life, so be careful of who you think wants something for nothing, I have worked hard for everything I have.

Fifth: If you want someone to "give" you a job, grow up. I worked for and earned every job I have had, no one "gave" me a thing. I also worked my butt off, studied and earned promotions in the job I am in. I repeat, no one gave me crap!

Sixth: I too believe it is all in the hands of God our Father, but that does not mean I can sit on my hands and do nothing. He gave me my faith, my family, my beautiful wife, my children, my country and the life I have and I will fight to keep our current President and his cronies from taking even one of them from me.

• Upvote 5

Really neat to see someone apologizing to the president, instead of him apologizing to other countries or his "enemies" who whooped his you know what.......

even if some sarcasm may have been involved...........

ps. w just called and asked "Do ya miss me yet?"

• Upvote 3