Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phone Call With American Contractor~ IN IRAQ

NineLives

Didn't post this in Rumors as it's not a rumor. It's a fact. He did state this and Admin Rilee from zzz confirmed it.

From Rilee:

This evening I had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from another site.

He wanted to let me know how things were going in Baghdad. In his own words: "It's turmoil!"

I plan on talking to him again in the very near future, but I wanted to dispel the rumor that another site was not in Baghdad. I have his cell # and it IS an Iraqi cell phone number.

I will report more when I hear from him again.

Just because the cell phone number is a Iraqi number, does not mean that the person is in Iraq at the time you call or receive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could very well be, not sure. Thanks though.

Hey Chief, could you give a brief thought on where you think we are sitting at the moment? I value your opinion (I'm not holding you or anyone else to it). Thanks.

It frustrates me when people assume a poster is from "the dark side", when they simply give their honest opinion. It is my belief that AC is sharing what he sees to be true, and I appreciate having his perspective. It keeps me grounded. Without it I might just sell the farm and buy dinar. :lol: So, thanks AC! Oops, sorry Chief, looks like I posted in the wrong spot. You're the bomb!

Edited by TBnhispower

The fact that AC may or may not be in Iraq is not news - he's a guy who recently sold his site to someone who is now marketing for some reason we haven't seen yet.

Anyone in this investment for more than 6 months knows that AC has ALWAYS been a pessimist, and now suddenly his tune changed... at the exact same time he started advertising for that Iraqi company and paying for marketing. He also posted some seriously ambiguous fake intel, but I'm not going to feed the fire by mentioning it.

Does that sound fishy to anyone else? :lol:

I'm moving this to Off Topic, because it was Heads = Off Topic, Tails = Rumors.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

The fact that AC may or may not be in Iraq is not news - he's a guy who recently sold his site to someone who is now marketing for some reason we haven't seen yet.

Anyone in this investment for more than 6 months knows that AC has ALWAYS been a pessimist, and now suddenly his tune changed... at the exact same time he started advertising for that Iraqi company and paying for marketing. He also posted some seriously ambiguous fake intel, but I'm not going to feed the fire by mentioning it.

Thanks Adam, good move !!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh my God. How funny! He DID NOT sell his site to anyone. It's not for sale nor has it ever been. That ad you see at the top of the site is simply just that 'an ad'. You're reading too much into it or someone has passed along false information to you. That's nothing more than just a friend of his. Wow. Can't even imagine where you got that from. Really surprised Adam that you're jumping on the negativity bandwagon. I previously saw you as more of a 'neutral person'.

I would to clarify that the AC is not doing any kind of advertising for 'any' kind of company never mind paying for it.

And, you know as well as I do that he has not posted any fake intel. isn't that why you're not mentioning it Adam.

haven't you already 'fed the fire'. But I think you already know that. hence the reason for this post.

Really, really surprised and disappointed Adam that you've taken this negative turn and jumped on the bandwagon. <_<

When is lying ever a good move?

Someone else who obviously feels 'threatened'.

Don't worry fella's,...there's enough 'fans' to go around for everyone......

you didn't have to stoop to these measures.

Thanks Adam, good move !!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Didn't post this in Rumors as it's not a rumor. It's a fact. He did state this and Admin Rilee from zzz confirmed it.

From Rilee:

This evening I had the pleasure of receiving a phone call from another site.

He wanted to let me know how things were going in Baghdad. In his own words: "It's turmoil!"

I plan on talking to him again in the very near future, but I wanted to dispel the rumor that another site was not in Baghdad. I have his cell # and it IS an Iraqi cell phone number.

I will report more when I hear from him again.

Ohhh,...here we go!!!

I'm sorry but I'm not going to explain myself or how I know things.

That's too much of my time.

Wanna move it, then move it. It's all just a matter of opinion what it is and what topic it belongs in.

Been thinking about this one......

I haven't actually checked to see if this is accurate or not in terms of if he actually did say that (don't feel like sifting through 2 years of his posts). However, ,...not saying you are doing this but I've noticed that many people often twist his words and say things he has never said. Saw it many times in just this week alone but the thing is, who knows if at that time (two years ago like you said) that may have been the case. I heard the exact same thing from another source quite awhile back and it's pretty hard to proove it's accuracy or inaccuracy so you can't really say it was wrong (for that timeframe).

Below is the current law and perhaps this is what he was referring to and the quote was jumbled.

"Iraqi law prohibits adult Iraqis and foreigners from holding and transporting more than 10,000 USD in cash out of Iraq. However, adult Iraqi and resident foreigners may hold and transport no more than 200,000 Iraqi dinars to cover travel expenses. Iraqi law also prohibits taking more than 100 grams of gold out of the country. Iraqi customs personnel are taking action to enforce these laws and may pose related questions to travelers during immigration and customs exit procedures. (Civil customs personnel also will verify passport annotations related to any items such as foreign currency, gold jewelry, or merchandise that were declared by passengers upon entry into Iraq on Form-8.)"

Excue me...but WHAT?!!!!..... Scracting my head with this one.....(we need a Emoticon with a 'confused face')

Too funny. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read his post above. Not only did the grammer read like someone had been hitting the bottle (hard) or went only as far as the 4th grade. In addition, the content is also meaningless and untrue.

He's in Iraq. You're reading too much into it.

Oh my God. How funny! He DID NOT sell his site to anyone. It's not for sale nor has it ever been. That ad you see at the top of the site is simply just that 'an ad'. You're reading too much into it or someone has passed along false information to you. That's nothing more than just a friend of his. Wow. Can't even imagine where you got that from. Really surprised Adam that you're jumping on the negativity bandwagon. I previously saw you as more of a 'neutral person'.

I would to clarify that the AC is not doing any kind of advertising for 'any' kind of company never mind paying for it.

And, you know as well as I do that he has not posted any fake intel. isn't that why you're not mentioning it Adam.

haven't you already 'fed the fire'. But I think you already know that. hence the reason for this post.

Really, really surprised and disappointed Adam that you've taken this negative turn and jumped on the bandwagon. <_<

When is lying ever a good move?

Someone else who obviously feels 'threatened'.

Don't worry fella's,...there's enough 'fans' to go around for everyone......

you didn't have to stoop to these measures.

You really need to switch to decaf. :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why is that Mr. Hooked On Phonics? For calling someone out for flat out lying....

Someone needs to set the record straight.

FYI...... I'm not a coffee drinker.

No cola's, no tea's. No caffeine consumption whatsoever. <_<

You really need to switch to decaf. :blink:

Edited by NineLives
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Why is that Mr. Hooked On Phonics? For calling someone out for flat out lying....

Someone needs to set the record straight.

FYI...... I'm not a coffee drinker.

No cola's, no tea's. No caffeine consumption whatsoever. <_<

I have no reason to be threatened, nor do I have any reason to lie.

Anyone who's watched AC for longer than a couple months knows his writing style and tone changed 180 degrees about a month or so ago.

He never allowed ads on his site, and now all of the sudden the site is sponsored by ONE company.

I'm calling facts here. And you just got a ban for calling me a liar.

I'm closing this thread before I have to ban more people, I honestly have much more important things to do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4