Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Inside Story - Breaking Iraq's deadlock?

syzygy

If the powers from "without", meaning the US, Saudi, Iran, UAE, Jordan, etc. would just leave them alone they would probably already have this resolved. :angry: But, hey, this is Iraq, we will see what happens in the coming days. How long has the US discussed budget deficits, health care reform, etc. etc.

Wm13

Great video... thanks for posting. It seems perhaps all the pressure from outside could be hurting, but I think it's close! The Saudis getting involved is almost laughable given their lack of democracy and it's probably pretty transparent where that pressure is coming from.

Give me the days of brilliant men like Henry Kissinger to broker deals... not idiots like Joe Biden. Joe Biden reminds me of Dan Quale (intelligence wise) with a slight used car salesman personality. Where have all the good men (and women) gone?

• Upvote 4

Great video... thanks for posting. It seems perhaps all the pressure from outside could be hurting, but I think it's close! The Saudis getting involved is almost laughable given their lack of democracy and it's probably pretty transparent where that pressure is coming from.

Give me the days of brilliant men like Henry Kissinger to broker deals... not idiots like Joe Biden. Joe Biden reminds me of Dan Quale (intelligence wise) with a slight used car salesman personality. Where have all the good men (and women) gone?

Amen Brother

If you listen to the speakers, they speak of still resolving the election and the seats. This broadcast is new it refers to Maliki going to Iran during the month of October. I took this as it is not DONE, not seated or resolved but they said they will do it as soon as possible. Could be tomorrow for all we know. They spoke of another meeting tonight which is either now or past with the time difference so.........

Keep your eye on the ball it seems they do want it soon. Could be at anytime IMO, just not yet contrary to other post I have read.

I have everything crossed :lol:

• Upvote 1

If you listen to the speakers, they speak of still resolving the election and the seats. This broadcast is new it refers to Maliki going to Iran during the month of October. I took this as it is not DONE, not seated or resolved but they said they will do it as soon as possible. Could be tomorrow for all we know. They spoke of another meeting tonight which is either now or past with the time difference so.........

Keep your eye on the ball it seems they do want it soon. Could be at anytime IMO, just not yet contrary to other post I have read.

I have everything crossed :lol:

this broadcast is from this morning as to my understanding

• Upvote 1