Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK 10/27/10 This is just to funny (16.61 lol)

buckwheat

I read what he said then looked it up, its public info. and he only stated that Iraq could support the rate, as stated by many internet articles talking about their newly found oil and gold,,,,by no means did he say or believe thats what the RV would come out at. I read a statement TK said today that a bank had a 4x rate of 10.47 in australia which was up from $5 last wk, but Iraq would never rv that high so I assume / know from that statement he is not expecting a $16 RV!!!!

We are all going for the same goal here I hope this ride ends soon with us all millionaires, people like TK are doing alot more good for those in need and veterans post rv than people like me and all of us bashing him..........he raised 43million for vets in one call, that is storing up riches in Heaven, I hope we all do that much good for the needy post RV...........God willing their ever is one!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obviously, this guy is one of many who are pumping for dinar sales for one of the big dinar dealers. It's plain to see. Any newbies that don't know... take the bait, the hook gets set they get reeled in and the rest is history.

Fufat

Go RV!!!!!

I read what he said then looked it up, its public info. and he only stated that Iraq could support the rate, as stated by many internet articles talking about their newly found oil and gold,,,,by no means did he say or believe thats what the RV would come out at. I read a statement TK said today that a bank had a 4x rate of 10.47 in australia which was up from $5 last wk, but Iraq would never rv that high so I assume / know from that statement he is not expecting a $16 RV!!!!

We are all going for the same goal here I hope this ride ends soon with us all millionaires, people like TK are doing alot more good for those in need and veterans post rv than people like me and all of us bashing him..........he raised 43million for vets in one call, that is storing up riches in Heaven, I hope we all do that much good for the needy post RV...........God willing their ever is one!

Okay, I'm almost afraid to ask but where did you hear that he raised $43 million for vets?

• Upvote 1

I can answer that...The Get Team is throwing as huge party after the RV at the OPREYLAND HOTEL...at $12,500 a pop. All monies to go to the vets. I was on the call and many committed $1,000,000 if this RV's over a dollar. If they sold 2800 rooms...that alone would raise $70,000,000. I for one will be going. By the way...maybe if everyone quit spending their time bashing...they could help the vets too that helped give us this blessing. Just Sayin..... POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 3

I can answer that...The Get Team is throwing as huge party after the RV at the OPREYLAND HOTEL...at $12,500 a pop. All monies to go to the vets. I was on the call and many committed $1,000,000 if this RV's over a dollar. If they sold 2800 rooms...that alone would raise $70,000,000. I for one will be going. By the way...maybe if everyone quit spending their time bashing...they could help the vets too that helped give us this blessing. Just Sayin..... POURITFORWARD

Thanks for the info, pourit. So he didn't raise the money already. It's all supposedly coming in after the RV? Cool. I hope it works out, but this is a long way from "he raised 43 million with one phone call". It's more like "he got commitments for future donations based on certain conditions". So far he apparently has raised diddly. And if he does raise these millions after the RV, what's his cut?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ZERO................but quite frankly...I don't care...if they took a million out and gave 50 million to the vets...it's a win. He did say out of his RV stash he is paying for all the rooms. And yes...this is for committments...would you like to come??? $12,500 isn't much to pay for what you are most likely to receive. POURITFORWARD

Sorry boys and girls.....I believe Terry K is correct. I understand there was an article that states it COULD support that rate. But...like he said...it won't come out at that obviously. I'm tired and going to bed but will find the article tomorrow. POURITFORWARD

I'd like to see that article. Do you have a link?

This is a great idea and cause... If only there was a way to help veteran’s pre RV. I personally know many like myself that are struggling just to survive. I was medically retired due to injuries suffered in combat, and can barely make bills meet as it is now. We are behind on our mortgage and pay our disconnect notices as they come in because it is almost impossible to find employment in this economy even though I have commanded 150+ Soldiers while I was on active duty... The excuse always given is only if you had industry experience.... My thoughts are you can teach me the industry, but try teaching someone to be a proven leader... I can honestly say teaching someone to be a leader is extremely harder than teaching someone about managing a Warehouse, Logistics or how to run a Wal-Mart/Target ECT...

There are so many of us veterans with a family say of 3 children under the age of 8 that cannot support their families anymore and there is no refuge in sight. All the goodwill people put forth is welcomed and thanked, but in the grand scheme of things it still does not help us find where the next mortgage payment of next trip to the grocery store will come from. I can guarantee the vast majority are not looking for hand out (But at this point would probably accept just to protect and save their families) we are looking for a way to contribute to an organization and be productive members of society. It’s a shame the vast majority of organizations are failing to see the value in leadership us veterans have and are only focused on aspects like industry experience. I can tell you personally you give me 3-6 months and I can gain the industry experience, but I bet if you gave someone else 3-6 months to become the leader I am they would fail horribly.

I apologize for my rant and I know people are planning on doing some great things to help veterans when the RV happens which I am most thankful, but so many of us are failing now that our spirits are being crushed and I cannot ensure how much help later will do for those us suffering now will do.

Again I apologize for my rant....

Iraqi Vet05-07

Service Related Disabled Veteran

Pathological Liar

A pathological liar is usually defined as someone who lies incessantly to get their way and does so with little concern for others. Pathological lying is often viewed as coping mechanism developed in early childhood and it is often associated with some other type of mental health disorder. A pathological liar is often goal-oriented (i.e., lying is focused - it is done to get one's way). Pathological liars have little regard or respect for the rights and feelings of others. A pathological liar often comes across as being manipulative, cunning and self-centered.

Compulsive Liar

A compulsive liar is defined as someone who lies out of habit. Lying is their normal and reflexive way of responding to questions. Compulsive liars bend the truth about everything, large and small. For a compulsive liar, telling the truth is very awkward and uncomfortable while lying feels right. Compulsive lying is usually thought to develop in early childhood, due to being placed in an environment where lying was necessary. For the most part, compulsive liars are not overly manipulative and cunning (see, Pathological Liar), rather they simply lie out of habit - an automatic response which is hard to break and one that takes its toll on a relationship (see, how to cope with a compulsive liar).

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_you_call_a_liar_who_believes_their_own_lies

Interesting that they are all out of the same forum..... :blink::huh::lol:

I think you're lying, Bea............. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I'm a vet. Where do I sign up for my share?