Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

500,000 Dinar in 5,000 Denoms

RV4Me333

I purchased this Dinar from Dinar Banker. I have to sell "some" dinar so I'm selling the lower denoms since they are worth more.

They are uncirculated, come with certificate of authenticity, etc.

Retail price is $1130 plus shipping, COD or wire x-fer fees. This is easy to verify at dinarbanker.com.

I'm asking a fair price, but still a good deal to somebody wanting 5,000 denom notes.

Make me an offer.

You can email me at xxxxx.com.

Leave post on their profile

Edited by Munsch
removed email from public view

The money you are trying to sell is only worth about $500.00. Who cares what denomination it is. Why would someone buy $500.00 worth of money for over $1,000.00 PLUS shipping?! Why would you get into this investment if you are so in need of $500.00? If you are in such need, you should wait until it RV's, even if it takes another year.

We need to start another website for after the RV to hear from everyone who invested but bailed too soon. Everyone loves a good train wreck!

Edited by Officer151
  • Upvote 1