Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DELARUE

paj1985

[size="4"]this is an email i sent to delarue and the response below they wouldnt tell me anything which i expected really but i had a go.just posting so nobody else wastes there time.

thanks and go rv............[/size]

hi my name is *********,and recently stumbled upon investing in iraq.now at the moment my team are confused as to what denominations are available for the iraq dinar,and i researched that the notes/coins were made by delarue. my question is were there any lower than a 50dinar note ever made?.your reply if possible would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Mr ***** Thank you for your mail. De La Rue never comments on who it has business arrangements with. Should you wish to understand the denomination split, might I suggest that you contact the Central Bank in question and ask them directly. Many thanks for your understanding. Cheers Cathy Clewer| De La Rue CurrencyMarketing Communications.

Managercathy.clewer@uk.delarue.comTel: +44 1256 605437Mobile: +44 7983706216De La Rue De La Rue House, Jays Close, Viables, Basingstoke, RG22 4BS, United Kingdom | www.delarue,.com-----Original Message-----From: info@uk.delarue.com [mailto:info@uk.delarue.com]Sent: 18 October 2010 17:42To: Clewer, Cathy (Basingstoke)Subject: Forwarded enquiry from www.delarue.com - please respond You have been forwarded an enquiry from www.delarue.com. The detail of the enquiry is as follows: hi my name is *********,and recently stumbled upon investing in iraq.now at the moment my team are confused as to what denominations are available for the iraq dinar,and i researched that the notes/coins were made by delarue. my question is were there any lower than a 50dinar note ever made?.your reply if possible would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by paj1985

It takes some digging,but you can google General Hugh Tant,and it will give you some good information about the printing of the new Iraq currency in 2003. He was the person in charge of the entire operation.Yes,there were 14 denominations printed,but only 7 put in circulation,50,250,500,1,000,5,000,10,000,25,000.You have to reaaly DIG.Good luck!!!

It takes some digging,but you can google General Hugh Tant,and it will give you some good information about the printing of the new Iraq currency in 2003. He was the person in charge of the entire operation.Yes,there were 14 denominations printed,but only 7 put in circulation,50,250,500,1,000,5,000,10,000,25,000.You have to reaaly DIG.Good luck!!!

"Yep General Tant is the guy that you'll want to research"