Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Emails and Newsletters

Maxi

I just read that Adam sent out an email on a conference call that was to happen today (I also read it was not going to happen) but my concern is that I did not receive a notice or email on the conference call. Can you check and see if I need to provide you any information? I get the emails on the Daily News Topic Digest, so I know my email is in the system. I check my phone for any emails just in case and I do not want to miss anything important. Thank you for your assistance. :):mellow::confused::blush::bow:

I just read that Adam sent out an email on a conference call that was to happen today (I also read it was not going to happen) but my concern is that I did not receive a notice or email on the conference call. Can you check and see if I need to provide you any information? I get the emails on the Daily News Topic Digest, so I know my email is in the system. I check my phone for any emails just in case and I do not want to miss anything important. Thank you for your assistance. smile.gifmellow.gifemot-questioned.gifblush.gifemot-worship.gif

you don't know what to believe.....do you?....... Smoke and mirrorstongue.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just read that Adam sent out an email on a conference call that was to happen today (I also read it was not going to happen) but my concern is that I did not receive a notice or email on the conference call. Can you check and see if I need to provide you any information? I get the emails on the Daily News Topic Digest, so I know my email is in the system. I check my phone for any emails just in case and I do not want to miss anything important. Thank you for your assistance. :):mellow::confused::blush::bow:

Adam did post that an email would be sent out pertaining to a cc on the dv letter.

I did not receive the email and my email address is correct.

He mentioned sending it out in 72 hrs or less ... that was almost 2 hrs ago. I myself have not received any email yet so I am safely saying that he still has not sent it yet. Please have patience ... It will come. ;)

1. Go to http://dinarspeculat...m/subscribe.php and enter your email address - if you are on the list already, just hang tight.

2. I see you are VIP - check your user profile to make sure your profile email is current, I'm sending out a VIP email shortly. (72 hours or less)

I didn't receive an e-mail either. I did, however receive receive your 10/3 email. Must be gremlins on the internet.