Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Iraq is going on the forex!!!!!!!!

shellbell

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aliraq.biz/paper.php%3Fsource%3Dakbar%26mlf%3Dinterpage%26sid%3D14&prev=hp&rurl=www.translate.google.com

العراق بزنس يتعاقد مع شركة CMS Forex لتداول العملات Iraq Business contracts with CMS Forex currency trading

يسر العراق بزنس ان يعلن عن تعاقدة مع شركة CMS Forex وهي واحدة من اكبر شركات الوساطة في الولايات المتحدة الامريكية ومسجلة لدى NFA حيث اصبح بموجب هذه الاتفاقية امكانية فتح حساب للتداول بالعملات الاجنبية للعراقيين والعرب من خلال العراق بزنس والحصول على العديد من الخدمات والمميزات التي نقدمها حصريا لزبائننا الكرام وفي هذا الاطار يسعدنا ان نقدم نبذة مختصرة عن مميزات الشركة وآلية فتح الحسابات التجريبية والحقيقية. Iraq Business is pleased to announce the contract with the company CMS Forex, one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States and registered with the NFA, where he became Under the agreement, the possibility of opening a trading account in foreign currency to the Iraqis and Arabs from Iraq, Business and access to many services and features our exclusive to our customers in this context we are pleased to offer a brief summary about the advantages of the company and the mechanism for opening accounts and real pilot.

تمتاز الشركة بالمميزات التالية: Advantage of the company the following advantages:

- لا يوجد أي عمولات على فتح العقود - There are no commissions on open contracts

2- امكانية فتح الحسابات الاسلامية حيث تكون الحسابات خالية تماما من فوائد التبييت 2 - the possibility of opening accounts, where the Islamic accounts are completely free of the benefits of delaying the deal

3- تداول في العملات العالمية لأكثر من 18 زوج 3 - trading in global currencies for more than 18 pairs

4- الحد الأدنى لفتح الحساب 200 دولار. 4 - The minimum to open account $ 200.

5- السبريد 2 - 4 نقاط على العملات الرئيسية 5 - Spread 2 - 4 points on the major currencies

6- الشركة مسجلة لدى NFA 6 - The company registered with the NFA

7- إمكانية تمويل الحساب بعدة طرق منها البطاقات الائتمانية ويكون المبلغ بحسابك خلال ساعتين فقط ، وأيضا التحويلات المصرفية ووسيلة الدفع الالكتروني الباي بال وغيرها. 7 - the possibility of funding the account, inter alia, credit cards and the amount to your account in just two hours, as well as bank transfers and electronic means of payment, Paypal and others.

8- دعم فني مباشر ومميز، على مدار 24 ساعـة. 8 - Technical support and distinctive, 24-hours.

9- امكانية تغيير حجم العقود من خلال برنامج التداول مباشرة ودون الحاجة الى تقديم طلب بذلك 9 - the possibility of changing the volume of contracts traded through the program directly and without the need to submit an application

10- امكانية فتح عقود عادية ستاندر (100k) أو عقود مصغرة ميني (10k). 10 - the possibility of opening a regular Standard contracts (100k) or mini-mini contracts (10k).

11- برنامج تداول متميز خاص بالشركة مع امكانية المتاجرة من الشارت مباشرة. 11 - Program trading company with a distinct particular possibility of trading the chart directly.

12- امكانية المتاجرة من الموبايل. 12 - The possibility of trading the mobile.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aliraq.biz/paper.php%3Fsource%3Dakbar%26mlf%3Dinterpage%26sid%3D14&prev=hp&rurl=www.translate.google.com

العراق بزنس يتعاقد مع شركة CMS Forex لتداول العملات Iraq Business contracts with CMS Forex currency trading

يسر العراق بزنس ان يعلن عن تعاقدة مع شركة CMS Forex وهي واحدة من اكبر شركات الوساطة في الولايات المتحدة الامريكية ومسجلة لدى NFA حيث اصبح بموجب هذه الاتفاقية امكانية فتح حساب للتداول بالعملات الاجنبية للعراقيين والعرب من خلال العراق بزنس والحصول على العديد من الخدمات والمميزات التي نقدمها حصريا لزبائننا الكرام وفي هذا الاطار يسعدنا ان نقدم نبذة مختصرة عن مميزات الشركة وآلية فتح الحسابات التجريبية والحقيقية. Iraq Business is pleased to announce the contract with the company CMS Forex, one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States and registered with the NFA, where he became Under the agreement, the possibility of opening a trading account in foreign currency to the Iraqis and Arabs from Iraq, Business and access to many services and features our exclusive to our customers in this context we are pleased to offer a brief summary about the advantages of the company and the mechanism for opening accounts and real pilot.

تمتاز الشركة بالمميزات التالية: Advantage of the company the following advantages:

2- امكانية فتح الحسابات الاسلامية حيث تكون الحسابات خالية تماما من فوائد التبييت 2 - the possibility of opening accounts, where the Islamic accounts are completely free of the benefits of delaying the deal

3- تداول في العملات العالمية لأكثر من 18 زوج 3 - trading in global currencies for more than 18 pairs

5- السبريد 2 - 4 نقاط على العملات الرئيسية 5 - Spread 2 - 4 points on the major currencies

7- إمكانية تمويل الحساب بعدة طرق منها البطاقات الائتمانية ويكون المبلغ بحسابك خلال ساعتين فقط ، وأيضا التحويلات المصرفية ووسيلة الدفع الالكتروني الباي بال وغيرها. 7 - the possibility of funding the account, inter alia, credit cards and the amount to your account in just two hours, as well as bank transfers and electronic means of payment, Paypal and others.

8- دعم فني مباشر ومميز، على مدار 24 ساعـة. 8 - Technical support and distinctive, 24-hours.

9- امكانية تغيير حجم العقود من خلال برنامج التداول مباشرة ودون الحاجة الى تقديم طلب بذلك 9 - the possibility of changing the volume of contracts traded through the program directly and without the need to submit an application

10- امكانية فتح عقود عادية ستاندر (100k) أو عقود مصغرة ميني (10k). 10 - the possibility of opening a regular Standard contracts (100k) or mini-mini contracts (10k).

11- برنامج تداول متميز خاص بالشركة مع امكانية المتاجرة من الشارت مباشرة. 11 - Program trading company with a distinct particular possibility of trading the chart directly.

While I agree this is good news and step in the right direction, I don't think this has anything to do with the Dinar.

Maybe one of our WARKA people can help us out here, but I believe you can have either a Dinar account, a USD account, or both with Warka. This would allow those Iraqis with some money to use this "foreign" currency to open a forex trading account.

Good news is they are becoming more 'normalized' every day.

Good luck to all.

You guys are funny! For them to sign with CMS is really good news. Someone could post something on here saying that the IQD has rv'd and have proof you could go to the bank and you would still have some on here thinking it is not true!!! LOL

Edited by shellbell

How will these Iraqi's trade the forex if they do not have an international currency? You have to use your money to get into the trades and they can't use USD there. If this is going to be available they have to be able to use their currency. It makes no sense for them to sign with them unless they can use the IQD.

While I agree this is good news and step in the right direction, I don't think this has anything to do with the Dinar.

Maybe one of our WARKA people can help us out here, but I believe you can have either a Dinar account, a USD account, or both with Warka. This would allow those Iraqis with some money to use this "foreign" currency to open a forex trading account.

Good news is they are becoming more 'normalized' every day.

Good luck to all.

You are correct...every account has this option. When I opened my Waraka account they gave me the exact same options that you state in your post. Just wanted to confirm this for you. ;)

How will these Iraqi's trade the forex if they do not have an international currency? You have to use your money to get into the trades and they can't use USD there. If this is going to be available they have to be able to use their currency. It makes no sense for them to sign with them unless they can use the IQD.

I share you excitement about this new FOREX company contract, but we need to keep the facts straight...

1) "They", Iraq, has an international currency...the IQD...just because it is not traded freely on the secondary market (the Foreign Exchange), or exchanged in some countries, does not change the fact that the IQD is internationally excepted as Iraq's legal currency. In fact, all the countries around Iraq do in fact exchange the IQD...why?...mainly due to trade. Dubai will also exchange the IQD...why?...this is mainly due to the BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) flights to Dubai; ferrying Iraqi's in and out of Iraq.

2) I still keep hearing that "they can't use USD in Iraq"...this is ABSOLUTELY false. USD is still used in Iraq; albeit, the GOI/CBI still has a policy of trying to curb its use. In fact, Waraka Banks offer all their clients an option to either have their accounts in USD, IQD or both. I physically opened a Waraka account here in the IZ (Baghdad) and these were the option alotted to me.

3) "If this is going to be available they have to be able to use their currency"...as it currently stands this is not true; due to Iraqi Banks offering USD accounts. Maybe this will change in the near future.

I see this FOREX contract as a really good thing, but only as one small piece of a very large puzzle in realtion to an IQD RV. ;)

I share you excitement about this new FOREX company contract, but we need to keep the facts straight...

1) "They", Iraq, has an international currency...the IQD...just because it is not traded freely on the secondary market (the Foreign Exchange), or exchanged in some countries, does not change the fact that the IQD is internationally excepted as Iraq's legal currency. In fact, all the countries around Iraq do in fact exchange the IQD...why?...mainly due to trade. Dubai will also exchange the IQD...why?...this is mainly due to the BIAP (Baghdad International Airport) flights to Dubai; ferrying Iraqi's in and out of Iraq.

2) I still keep hearing that "they can't use USD in Iraq"...this is ABSOLUTELY false. USD is still used in Iraq; albeit, the GOI/CBI still has a policy of trying to curb its use. In fact, Waraka Banks offer all their clients an option to either have their accounts in USD, IQD or both. I physically opened a Waraka account here in the IZ (Baghdad) and these were the option alotted to me.

3) "If this is going to be available they have to be able to use their currency"...as it currently stands this is not true; due to Iraqi Banks offering USD accounts. Maybe this will change in the near future.

I see this FOREX contract as a really good thing, but only as one small piece of a very large puzzle in realtion to an IQD RV. ;)

That may be true that other countries around them will accept dinar, but the IQD is not an international currency. If it was, then we could go to any bank and exchange it into dollars. Now the question on this is the fact that they are signing with CMS is whether or not they can use the IQD or they all have accounts with USD. They will not be able to use the IQD to fund these accounts to trade with this company unless they make it international. Call any forex trading company and tell them you want to fund your account with IQD. They will laugh I am sure. I seriously doubt they can use paypal to fund these accounts with IQD. Paypal is one of the methods they can use to fund an account. I am hearing that this is supposed to be done by the weekend so if this is true, then it won't matter because they can use the IQD to trade with this company. I am certain we will be seeing the IQD as a new pair to trade Very SOON!

Thanks, Shellbell. This is huge news!:D

No if u read the article in it's entirety and call the new York based company as I did you will understand they do Not trade Iraq currency. The contract is so iraqi's can setup accounts and trade currencies. The currencies on their list. On their website under services then spread you will see the listing.

Who said they cant use U.S. dollars here? Why do they always ask me for U.S. dollars in trade for dinar?

Now this is a true statement.