Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

hull_lottalove - please contact me

miche31

Corey - For some reason I can't email you and I want to speak to you about which Wells Fargo Bank in Great Falls you are using and who there you are working with. I want to use them when I need to create an account and cash in. Please contact me - my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com THANKS!

Edited by Dogmatic1
No personal e-mail addresses allowed (for your protection). Sorry!

Corey - For some reason I can't email you and I want to speak to you about which Wells Fargo Bank in Great Falls you are using and who there you are working with. I want to use them when I need to create an account and cash in. Please contact me - my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com THANKS!

I sent you an email, did you not get it?

I got it! Thank you, and sorry to you and everyone else for posting this in the first place!! If I knew how to delete the post I would, lol :rolleyes:

I know it is difficult to try to get information to those you wish to share your personal information with, just trying to protect you. I hoped you wouldn't be mad about my editing your personal info! Have a great day! :)

• Downvote 1