Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post & Rudy's Ali Information Post - 7 October 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Hi Everyone - this post is for those interesterd in reading what Frank &/or Rudy has to say...! If you don't like them - DON'T Read Them. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. If it's not, keep your Opinions and Feelings to yourself. This is an Information & Rumor site, so you will find all types of postings here. However, we don't need any angry diatribes, harsh criticism, or bashing of any kind. Once again - IF you don't like them - Don't Read Them. Let's be adults and treat everyone with respect. Thanks for reading...Be Blessed, RON B)

Frank26 Post & Rudy's Ali Information Post - 7 October 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family,

T minus 86………or less.

RICHIE CHOP is a member of KTFM …….and I love him. He has gone through a Spiritual evolution with us at KTFM and I am very proud of him. So is his family. I am even prouder of that. He only wants the best for KTFM. Yesterday RUDY put together his report and sent it to me. I was running very late because the phones would not stop. I was unable to pre-read his post like I did the week before. This is only RUDY’s second post with me on my front page and he is not aware of all of our TOS rules. I even interceded his post by telling you to forgive his statement of “Let’s talk politics”. Unfortunately……..I did not read the majority of the post to have caught on to the information’s origin. A TOS rule at KTFM is that all info acquired from a source MUST HAVE a link to it. When RICHIE CHOP saw that this was material supplied to us by RUDY without a link he assumed RUDY was trying to take credit for it. The body structure of his report also hinted such actions. Innocence was splattered against a wall. IMO……RICHIE CHOP should have sent a pm to an admin/mod to call this to our attention and we would have dealt with it swiftly. IMO………this is exactly what RICHIE CHOP will do for me next time because he loves me too. He was simply being my bulldog. But unfortunately it costs me some of the greatest stress that I have experienced since I started KTFM. As an example on post 1250 DKINGS asked LARRY2952 ……”Link please”……….for a post that was made without a link. IMO………the same path could have been taken with RUDY last night. We are a family bound to have clashes but we are family IN CHRIST…….bound to love and forgive. I saw the bashing at other sites and as always I find it disgusting and revolting to see such barbaric actions. Especially when they don’t have all the info. Ironically enough in this case they did have all the info because at KTFM representative went over there to prevent any misunderstandings. Because of this I have asked RUDY not to offer his services to KTFM members because it puts us in a liability situation. Anything about the market or its futures are strictly your decisions to make upon acquiring professional advice in such a field. We have more disclaimers that I can count but I still am telling RUDY no more advising through KTFM. RUDY is joining me tonight but with a different mission. When you are done with my post you will see what I asked him to do. I promise you ………you will like it very much. Let’s continue to support each other Family and not let L touch the hearts of any of us.

I normally do not post today but I have noticed your questions from last night……..come join me.

Maliki………Maliki……..Maliki………what are we going to do with you? M could not accept what happened in April and he doesn’t want to accept the environment that they are suggesting to him. He wasn’t happy that the Kurds were ready to govern themselves because he felt that they would have too much power. I guess he was hoping that Article 140 was enough for the Kurds. Since then it seems that the Kurds have mellowed out a little bit and we are actually seeing a lot of compromise. Looks like the compromise will create more than one leader for this country but whoever they are they will find themselves with limited powers. The position of PM has been diluted. That can be a very good thing because too much power in one direction can unbalance any teeter totter. Twinkle twinkle little star I do not wonder where you are but I wonder who the oil minister will be? That position IMO will be more powerful than any PM position or presidency. There seems to be a global currency repositioning that may happen from the 10th to the 17th. “Family……..pay attention to gold……your government does.” Sound familiar? IMO……the USD is about to find its lost home of Ft Knox once again. Gold is tremendously high therefore the USD should be tremendously low. This is called positioning. What would happen if our federal reserve dinars were given birth then that would mean that gold would have no choice but to go down. Next week may actually be the return to supporting the USD with gold. I told you that ATM’s will soon allow you to not only get cash but gold in many forms. From the neighborhood where Three Wise Men came with three gifts …….ONE BEING GOLD ……..so shall a blessing come. Very few want M so A travels all over the place to make sure they know M will be limited. A will visit KU next week. Let’s talk a little bit about KU. But first let me tell you about a change in pattern.

Would you like some more green tea Family.......because I have more to tell you. Do you remember DD interviewing me for a Line of Corporate Credit? I paid thousands of dollars for a very large LOC. I did this in APRIL and was to sign on June 15th. I have not signed anything as of yet.......why? I study patterns as you know and I noticed in April when the elections turned sour that lending institutions tightened their belts. All because a GOI did not seat? Banks were not making loans to the rich nor the poor. Collateral along with a good credit rating meant nothing as it did in the past. I have been waiting to receive the LOC since April and yesterday I receive an email telling me that I will be signing in a week to a week and a half. 7 to 10 days later. I wonder........have banks and lending institutions been waiting for the same thing I have been waiting for? The whole world seems to have been frozen economically for the last 7 months. I have absolutely ZERO intel for November and December. I feel something........for this month.

Last June KU said to the UNSC Iraq can RI but not one penny higher than us. KU RV’d their currency this week with an increase of 11 cents. I believe they are at 3.58 right now. That’s between 3.22 and 3.86. IMO……..they jumped the gun……….with purpose. I have told you many times that The Plan goes out of its way to pacify ANYTHING that KU wants. They were raped in front of the world and we helped them in the 90’s……..what did you think we would stop helping them in the 00’s?

I’m in the mood for love……..LOL……..remember that song? In reality I’m in the mood to talk. Because you won’t hear from me again until next Monday. We have a Vice President at a corporate bank who told his dear friend about their monthly conference call with the IMF. It lasted an hour and 45 mins and afterwards the IQD was mentioned. It went something like this.

”The NE whales have made large purchases of the IQD in the last few days…….orders were averaging 500 thousand USD per order.” Family……..I bought my dinars in 2004 mainly because I didn’t know any better. A person with money that knows how to make money ……..does not waste money………NOR TIME!!! IMO…..these whales are buying NOW with a purpose. These types of people do not leave their money laying around………they insist on a quick turnover for their profit.

At a large convention in Utah Presidents from many countries met at a Radisson Hotel. Some of the leaders were from the ME. Conversations afterwards with them made it very clear that their choice is A……..NOT M! Regardless of that attitude and with a VERY guarded approach they reiterated that “It’s coming”. They would not be specific that it was the IQD but energetic enough to make the point that ………WHATEVER YOU INVEST IN IRAQ…..IT’S COMING.

MCPHERSON…….I would suggest that you Sir and all Australians call Ali’s office to inquire info about cashing out. Due to your distance I do not feel comfortable in guiding you. Ali has increased his offices and I believe he will be able to help you quickly.

Speaking of quickly……..do you remember this…….get in and get out fast? That is such a broad statement but I believe it is becoming more focused as the month of October continues. Remember I told you that I suspect they will follow the exact path that they took in the RV of KU? What did I teach you last month concerning your cell phone? Make sure you have Ali’s numbers programmed so that the instant you know the RI has occurred ……..CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!!! Do not waste time doing anything else ………get in quickly so you can get out quickly. Now do you understand? I asked RUDY to call Ali and ask him a specific question. Then I told RUDY to share it with you in a conversation format. IMO……you should print out this chat and try to understand the meaning or should I say the VALUE of this phone call.

Do I have more to share with you? Of course I do. So allow me to share with you that I am focused on our Heavenly Father. Will you help me pray and not ask but give thanks for all the blessings we have in our lifetime? Servants of L actually think that we pray for the RI to come forth at KTFM. Silly rabbits………I guess they don’t know that God’s Will must be done not ours. We give thanks for this knowledge and the blessing to come but do not sit in front of God and question Him on its arrival. Christians don’t do that. We ask when there is a need and if some of us have a financial need then that should be respected if it is turned into a prayer. I leave you in peace and with my Christian love as I now walk back into the garden ……….alone to talk with God. Aloha Family.

KTF,

Frank

From RUDY…………….

HELLO EVERYONE, BLESSING TO ALL

This is not a Post, just Information

I want to start by apologizing. It is what us Christians have been taught to do when misunderstandings occur. I believe that our brother had a reason to bring to my attention what occurred last night. He meant good, Do not judge him, because I don’t.

He was looking out for the family in general. I should have been more aware of what I had done when posting, in my rush I did not put in the link to the article. And for that I apologize. Thank You Richie for bringing it to my attention. This site is also very important to me, it means many things to me and also a future for all of us.

So with that said, I extend a smile and hug to you and a handshake, you never know we might become best of friends, I truly hope so. I pray for you, I hope you will do the same for me.

I want to start with words of encouragement

“The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit”
(Proverbs 18:21, NIV)

Our words have creative power. Whenever we speak something out, either good or bad, we are giving life to what we are saying. Too many people go around saying negative things about themselves, their family, and their future. Things like, “I’ll never be successful. This sickness is going to get the best of me. Business is so slow I don’t think I’m going to make it. Flu season is coming. I’ll probably get it.” They don’t realize they are prophesying their future. The Scripture says, “We will eat the fruit of our words.” That means we’re going to get exactly what we’ve been saying.

Here is the key: you’ve got to send your words out in the direction you want your life to go. You cannot talk defeat and expect to have victory. You can’t talk lack and expect to have abundance. You will produce what you’ve been saying. With your words you can either bless or curse your future. Make sure your words are what God says about you so you can move forward in the life of blessing He has in store for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for the creative power in my words. Thank You for the opportunity to work with You to set my life on the course of victory. I choose to use my words to bless others and receive Your blessing in my own life in return. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

I SPOKE TO ALI AT DINARTRADE TODAY:

I have been asked this question a hundred times since I posted it in one of my post “ what will happen if it is a managed float or a free float”

1: A Managed Float is where a price is set and it stays there for an indefinite time. For example

$3.22 dls exchange rate for the next 90 days, from day 1 to day 90

no matter when in between, where ever you go Ali or bank your exchange rate is $3.22 dls. Minus whatever fees.

2: A Free Float is where the market (supply and demand) drive the price. For example

Market opens at 8am and the price is $2.86 by 4pm it is at $3.22

By 11pm its at $3.86 and at 3am its at $4.87

The Forex market is open from Sunday 5pm to Friday 5pm, Naturally in different time zones, but it goes on 24 hours for 6 days. So prices will change, like I said before supply and demand and investor confidence will fluctuate the price.

So how do we maximize our lock in price

Rudy- hello may I speak to Ali, this is Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.

Receptionist- can I ask what this is about

Rudy- yes, our site has around 12,000 people and there is some questions on locking our exchange rate.

Receptionist – who are you with, what group?

Rudy- I am a member at ktfm and I have been asked this question many times.

Receptionist- OH, I know who you guys are, let me get ALI or ADAM

Will you hold please while I check.

Rudy- yes

Adam- May I help you Mr. (this person was banned and is an off limits topic.

Rudy- yes adam, I have a question do you expect a managed float or a free float when the dinar revalues.

Adam- well sir we are preparing for both, that is why there is a contract that must be filled out, if it is managed you have nothing to worry about, the price will be the same. So you can call in between 9am-5pm and we will set up an appointment for your exchange.

But if it is a free float, the contract is very important because we lock you into a rate for that price, in turn we are selling to our bank at that price also. So we set aside your amount in our accounts.

Rudy- ok, now I understand the contract paperwork, it makes a lot of sense, it protects you and me at a given sales price on both sides.

Adam- yes sir

Rudy- let me ask you a question, what happens if I call at 3am will there be someone to lock me in at that price in your office.

Adam- yes sir we have been planning this and when it revalues we will be open for calls 24 hours a day, but you can only exchange during business hours from 9-5

Rudy – thank you Adam for your time.

And that’s how that conversation went. Good very good

I guess we are covered on that issue, all rest assured we will be taken care of, in the case of banks, there will be no one there to pick up the phone at 3am. Get my drift. Options only options. Like Frank always says study and find your best options.

RUDY

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Really? Week after week, we all read this xxxx. And I emphasize xxxx!! I have a couple of couple of people I talk to on the ground in IZ and they say business as usual. No change today, tomorrow or the next few years. I have read all of these posts and I say blah. Quit fricking posting to pump your f-ing dinar sales. Stop it.

Hi Everyone - this post is for those interesterd in reading what Frank &/or Rudy has to say...! If you don't like them - DON'T Read Them. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT IF IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE. If it's not, keep your Opinions and Feelings to yourself. This is an Information & Rumor site, so you will find all types of postings here. However, we don't need any angry diatribes, harsh criticism, or bashing of any kind. Once again - IF you don't like them - Don't Read Them. Let's be adults and treat everyone with respect. Thanks for reading...Be Blessed, RON B)

Frank26 Post & Rudy Information Post - 7 October 2010 - KTFM

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 46

Anyone else ever think "Jim Jones" when they read the posts from these guys?

Moses, brother, can you say "Redemption"!!!!

The 'Good Book" says to forgive if someone asks for forgivness.

(I'm not sure about when they don't ask for forgivness!!! Can we then just despise them forever!? jk)

Nahhh...Let's just forgive! And let it be!

Thanks Ron!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Hello Yes. The Kool-Aid is fracking flowing like the lava from Kilaeua. The sad thing is, everyone believes these guys. I got -11 hits. All right. At least I am making a dent in the idiocracy. (Keep them coming, I don't sleep any differnet at night.) I got dinar for sale. Who wants to buy?

Anyone else ever think "Jim Jones" when they read the posts from these guys?

I am "heavily invested", but I will drop it all for the right amount of $600 USD. This "investment" is a bunch of bullarchy. Stop while we are ahead. You notice I said "we". Yes, I am gettin out while I can.

As I said wdsonny - if you don't like them don't read them...! Those were simple instructions... and doesn't require your kind of remarks...!

Frank is on his own site, and there are some here that are interested or curious in what Frank has to say. He has nothing to do with Ali's Business per say, although he will be working with him at his Toledo office after the RV. And, I post to provide information for the members of DV that might be of interest to them. You intimate that I post to pump someone's dinar site - you are sadly mistaken, and are out of line. I am a heavily invested IQD holder who is interested in every aspect of our IQD investment, so I choose to keep myself informed, and pass on anything that might be of interest to our DV family. You claim to have contacts in the IZ - then why don't you share whatever they inform you about - whether good, bad, or in between...!...? I contribute to this site - I wonder what you have contributed other than your bad attitude...! Enough said. Treat others with respect.

RON

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

As I said wdsonny - if you don't like them don't read them...! Those were simple instructions... and doesn't require your kind of remarks...!

Frank is on his own site, and there are some here that are interested or curious in what Frank has to say. He has nothing to do with Ali's Business per say, although he will be working with him at his Toledo office after the RV. And, I post to provide information for the members of DV that might be of interest to them. You intimate that I post to pump someone's dinar site - you are sadly mistaken, and are out of line. I am a heavily invested IQD holder who is interested in every aspect of our IQD investment, so I choose to keep myself informed, and pass on anything that might be of interest to our DV family. You claim to have contacts in the IZ - then why don't you share whatever they inform you about - whether good, bad, or in between...!...? I contribute to this site - I wonder what you have contributed other than your bad attitude...! Enough said. Treat others with respect.

RON

Bless you brother, and thank you for the post !!!!!

ret

• Upvote 2

Hell Yes. The Kool-Aid is fracking flowing like the lava from Kilaeua. The sad thing is, everyone believes these guys. I got -8 hits. All right. At least I am making a dent in the idiocracy. I got dinar for sale. Who wants to buy?

I am "heavily invested", but I will drop it all for the right amount of $600 USD. This "investment" is a bunch of bullarchy. Stop while we are ahead. You notice I said "we". Yes, I am gettin out while I can.

Just how much dinar do you have for $600

• Upvote 3

Hell Yes. The Kool-Aid is fracking flowing like the lava from Kilaeua. The sad thing is, everyone believes these guys. I got -8 hits. All right. At least I am making a dent in the idiocracy. I got dinar for sale. Who wants to buy?

How much do you have wdsonny...? It can't be very much if you are selling them for $600. I'll be happy to buy them for $600 if you have enough to offer...Just let me know and leave me a message on my profile...!

RON B)

• Upvote 4

I understand your fed up and want this to be over, but please don't ruin it for others who still like to hear the news and thoughts whether good or bad. Also there is sa time and place for words I don't believe this is time or place. Its disrespectful to adam it is his site and frank and rudy also they are attempting to keep us informed and I for one appreciate any info I can get. I don't know where to go get info on my own. These people that give up family time do not deserve our criticism but our thanks. Me personally thank you to adams wife, franks wife and all the other spouses that share their time. I am not bashing. Peace out! Go dinar!

• Upvote 2

How much do you have wdsonny...? It can't be very much if you are selling them for $600. I'll be happy to buy them for $600 if you have enough to offer...Just let me know and leave me a message on my profile...!

RON B)

lol my exact thoughs Ron, but then again he is "heavily invested"!!! lol

wdsonny,

Since you like to use bad language in your post and you stated that you are selling your dinar do us all a favor and when you sign off this evening "DON'T SIGN BACK ONTO THIS SITE!!"

Your attitude and use of bad language are not wanted here! :angry:

Way to go Bumper!!! Nice choice of words. I appreciate that. Good job!!!

• Upvote 6

"Bad Language". xxxx? Is that a "bad word"? "Idiocracy"? Bad word? These are my personal opinions. Again, these are my first posts. After months of reading, "next week", next Friday", next "whatever". I got into this "investment" on a whim, "Hmmm, I make a "few" bucks. This "few" bucks has taken too long to come to fruition. I will sell "dinar" to anyone that wants it. I have the 50 notes. "Oh my, the 50 notes are rumoured to not exist." I will sell them to you. Y'all let me know. Me and my gator will let you know.

/r

Sonny

Way to go Bumper!!! Nice choice of words. I appreciate that. Good job!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

"Bad Language". xxxx? Is that a "bad word"? "Idiocracy"? Bad word? These are my personal opinions. Again, these are my first posts. After months of reading, "next week", next Friday", next "whatever". I got into this "investment" on a whim, "Hmmm, I make a "few" bucks. This "few" bucks has taken too long to come to fruition. I will sell "dinar" to anyone that wants it. I have the 50 notes. "Oh my, the 50 notes are rumoured to not exist." I will sell them to you. Y'all let me know. Me and my gator will let you know.

/r

Sonny

Yes, it is bad language on this site and it will not be allowed!! I suggest you don't do it again if you want to remain on this site! FINAL WARNING The next step is yours!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1