Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade 25,000 bills

miminakai

Back in March I purchased 25,000 notes from Dinar Trade. I just recently purchased more and they do not look alike. The March bills edges are not even (didn't notice until placed against the bills I just received) they have a slight arch at the bottom, and they are not consistent with the newer bills. The newer bills that came look like the top of them had been dipped in water or thumb and tongue counted. Could they possibly be fake? Or is this something consistent with Iraqi printed money?

Back in March I purchased 25,000 notes from Dinar Trade. I just recently purchased more and they do not look alike. The March bills edges are not even (didn't notice until placed against the bills I just received) they have a slight arch at the bottom, and they are not consistent with the newer bills. The newer bills that came look like the top of them had been dipped in water or thumb and tongue counted. Could they possibly be fake? Or is this something consistent with Iraqi printed money?

Go thorough the six or seven counterfeit measures each bill contains (silver thread, watermarks, and special images - you can read about them on Dinar Trade site) and compare your bills closely. If you find they have all of them, you are probably fine. Dinar Trade is very reputable.

You can also call and talk to ALI personally. It is strange that all bills that you got from Dinar Trade do not look the same.

I purchased my third set of Dinars from Dinar Trade, and they are the same, however, these "uncirculated' bills had obviously been warped by water damage, although they were not circulated. I called and spoke to Adam at Dinar Trade, and he said they guaranteed they were worth the same value as the other previous 25K bills I had purchased. I had the same thought, that these bills had be sold back to DT, and had been in an investors hands.

Go thorough the six or seven counterfeit measures each bill contains (silver thread, watermarks, and special images - you can read about them on Dinar Trade site) and compare your bills closely. If you find they have all of them, you are probably fine. Dinar Trade is very reputable.

I've emailed them, waiting for a response... all the security measures are there, the bills just look suspect.

I had the same issue from dinar trade....

Did they replace your bills?